Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:15 pm
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2022: Aspirants can fill the registration form for Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission from this portal. Candidates seeking admission in UG/PG Courses have to fill the Acharya Nagarjuna University Registration form which is easily accessible on the official website. Easy way to fill the form is to follow the instructions that are mentioned below. Students need to pay the application fee through online mode and then only the application form for Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission will be accepted.
The institution offer PG courses in science under distance mode. Admissions at ANU’s distance courses are made twice in a year in two batches known as Academic Year Batch (July-June) and Calender Year Batch (January to December). Examinations are held in May and December respectively. For ANU Admission, it is mandatory for every candidate that they must read the entire eligibility norms and then fill the ANU Registration form. Get more details regarding Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2022from this page created by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission
- Under Graduate Courses
- Post Graduate Courses
- Information Technology Services
- Technology Enabled Classrooms
- Seminar Hall
For UG Courses: Contenders’ who desire to take admittance in graduation courses, they must have passed 12th class from the recognized Board/ Institute.
For PG Courses: To take the entrance in post graduation degree, applicants must possessed graduation degree in relevant field from recognized University.
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
These are the documents required for the verification of your age:
- SSC / 10th Class/ school leaving certificate where in Date of Birth is printed
- Birth Certificate issued by competent Authority
- Evidence as per the Passport copy
- Exceptional case is for those who are not in a position to produce the above and want to seek admission under Open System Category (18 years and above stream) are permitted to produce Notarized Date of Birth Certificate
Aspirants who are willing to apply for ANU Admissions they are required to pay the necessary amount of application fee as per the course and rules of institution.
Admission of the Candidates in desired course will be made on the basis of merit list or entrance exam as per course applied.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online?
How to Apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission?
Candidates who are willing to get admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University must follow the below mentioned steps:
- From the very first step you must visit the Official website of the university that is www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
- This will navigate to the home of the university and you have to search for the download
- Applicants’ are required to hit on link for Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission given on the website.
- Fill the details in the form correctly and completely, upload the required documents and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Recheck the form and then finally you can submit it.
- You must take the print out of the form for the future usage.
Read More: How to Fill Online Form?
Documents Required to Apply Online:
- Attested Xerox copies of Original Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate and Marks Statement of Qualifying Examination passed
- 3 passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card OR Voter ID OR Passport First page)
- Attested Xerox copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable) indicating change in name.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- 10th Std. Mark sheet
- 10th School Leaving Certificate
- 10th Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate
- Copy of the passport
- Original Degree or Provisional Degree for PG Courses
- Plus 2 Certificate and Marks Memorandum for UG Courses
- Marks Lists of all the Years of Degree or Consolidated Marks Lists for PG Courses
- Work Experience Certificate (if any)
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Application are released in the month of March 2022
- Admission will start in the month of June 2022
For getting more details related to Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2022, candidates may visit the Official Link.
Candidates, who want to know more about the Acharya Nagarjuna University, must visit our web portal www.privatejobshub regularly. We will give you most updated information about the same time to time. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. If you have any query or suggestions then you are most welcomed to write us in the below provided comment box, our team members will try to reply you with satisfied answers in a short period of time.