Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:27 pm
AFCAT 2 Application Form
AFCAT 2 Application Form 2022: The Indian Air force conducts the AFCAT 2 exam to shortlisted the candidates for the vacant posts. To appear in the AFCAT 2022, candidates can fill the AFCAT 2 Application Form.
Before filling the IAF AFCAT 2022 application form, candidates should get all the details like eligibility and others from the AFCAT 02/2022 Notification. Candidates can fill the IAF online application form by visiting the official website, they can also check the IAF Exam Dates from the below section of this page.
|Organization Name||The Indian Air Force|
|Exam Date||Check below|
AFCAT 2022 Exam:
To shortlisted the candidates, the Indian Air force is going to conduct Air Force Common Admission Test and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) which is followed by the Intelligence Test and Screening Test. shortlisted aspirants will be called for the interview.
For more details about the AFCAT 2 Application Form 2022-19 go through this page which is created by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
AFCAT 2 Application Form
Eligibility for AFCAT 2 2022
The candidates should be holding Graduation with minimum of 3 years or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a well recognized University.
Aspirants should be passed Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level with minimum 60% marks along with four year graduation / integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering / Technology from a recognized board/institute.
Check Here: AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
Ground Duty Branches
Administration & Logistics:
Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) with at least 60% marks or equivalent in any discipline.
- Com. Degree (three year degree course) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a well recognized university.
MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc Degree with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation.
Minimum age of the candidates should be 20 years and maximum age should not be more than 24 years.
Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch:
For this branch, age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years.
|Minimum height||162.5 cms,|
|Leg Length||Min – 99 cms, Max – 120 cms.|
|Thigh Length||Max – 64 cms|
|Sitting Height||Min – 81.5 cms. Max – 96 cms|
|Height(Male aspirants)||157.5 cms|
|Height(Female aspirants)||152 cms|
Check Here: AFCAT Exam Pattern
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the candidates will be based on the Air Force Common Admission Test and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT). Those candidates who will be shortlisted from the mentioned test will be called for the Intelligence Test and Screening Test which is followed by the Personal Interview.
Air Force Common Admission Test Exam Pattern:
- Written exam will include objective type questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in which applicants are required to attempt in 2 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks for each correct answer.
- Technical Branch candidates are required to give EKT test.
- There is a provision of negative marking in the exam. Candidates are advised to void making guess if you are unsure about the correct answer.
- Candidates who will qualify in this exam will be called for medical fitness test for final selection.
Check Here: How To Prepare For AFCAT
How To Apply For AFCAT 2 Application Form:
Candidates can apply for the AFCAT 2022 application form, candidates should go through the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Careers” tab which is available in the right side of the home page
- Now on reaching new page you are required to scroll down under “Whats New” section and press on “Advertisement AFCAT 02/2022”.
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just check the eligibility criteria and all relevant details from the AFCAT 2 Notification.
- Now if you satisfy eligibility norms then hit “fill AFCAT 2 Online Form”.
- For this, candidates need to go back to the previous page and have to hit on “Candidates Login” that is given at the top right corner.
- After that, register your name by pressing “AFCAT Entre” button and on the new page, skip the video and login through Email Id, Password and Notification in the space provided.
- After filling your Email Id, Password enter “Security code” and press on “Proceed” button.
- If you are applying for the first time, hit on the “New candidate” option that is given below the proceed button. On the next page, fill the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, password etc.
- After registration / logging in, AFCAT 2 Application Form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill The Online Application Form with correct details and in appropriate manner.
- After furnishing the application form, upload scanned copies of documents/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph as required with the application form.
- Recheck the application form after completion.
- Next hit on “Submit” option and your application form will automatically get submitted.
- Lastly, take out a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
AFCAT 2 Important Dates:
- The process of form submission will remain open: In The Month Of June 2022
- The exam will be scheduled on the last Sunday of August i.e. 26th August 2022
Aspirants can get the details about AFCAT 2 Application Form 2022-19 from this page, for more details about the same you can check the Official Link.