Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:47 pm
AGRICET Notification 2022: Want to get admission in B.Sc (Ag) Degree Programme through Agriculture Common Entrance Test? If yes, then submit your application form against this AGRICET Notification before 24-06-2022. Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University is going to conduct AGRICET Exam on 30-07-2022. Students, who find themselves eligible for this exam they must send their filled AGRICET Application Form before the end date.
This Page Contains:
- Courses Details
- AGRICET Eligibility
- Examination Fee
- Admission Process
- AGRICET Exam Pattern
- AGRICET Exam Centre
- Way To Submit Application Form
Applicants, who’ll qualify the entrance exam, are eligible for getting admission into four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree programme through AGRICET 2022 for the academic year 2022 -18. To collect more information about AGRICET Notification 2022, you may need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com. Take a look…
|University Name||Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc (Ag)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||24-06-2022|
The total number of B.Sc (Ag.) seats (supernumerary) allotted to Diploma holders as shown below:
|Colleges Wise||Total Seats|
|University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges||112|
|Private Agricultural Colleges||72|
As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh the above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Requirements For Taking Admission:
- Candidates should be passed two year Diploma in Agriculture / Seed Technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU.
- Those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2016-17 academic year can also apply
- They should have complete 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.
Students should need to pay Rs. 500/-(For General Candidates) and Rs. 250/- (For SC, ST & PH candidates) that is paid through DD draw in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur.
- Contender’s admission will be based on their qualifying marks in Agriculture Common Entrance Test followed by other process of admission.
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRAICET 2022 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking.
- Entrance exam will be of 1.30 hour duration and the question paper consists of a total 120 questions.
- All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark and The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
- The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet and timing of test is 10.30AM and 12.00 Noon
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
AGRICET Exam Center:
|Sr. No.||Exam Center|
|1||S.V.Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.|
|2||Agricultural College,Bapatla, Guntur District.|
|3||Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.|
How to Submit Application form For AGRICET Exam?
- First of all, go to official site of Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University which is www.angrau.ac.in.
- On homepage go to the “Exams / Results / Admissions” section and select “AGRICET-2022 Notification” link.
- Now read entire details very carefully from ANGRAU AGRICET Notification and download format of application form from Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Admission Notification.
- Then must fill Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Application Form with required information and attach below listed documents.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the end date should be reached.
Know Here: How to Get Loan
Students may also submit their Applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/- (for General Candidates) and Rs. 500/- (for SC,ST& PH candidates) DD draw in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur from 25.06.2022 to 30.06.2022.
Documents To Be Attached:
- Diploma Certificate/Course completion Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Aadhar number
- PH, NCC, Sports and Defense etc. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- Study or Residence or relevant Certificates for proof of local status (last 7 years)
To Convenor, AGRICET 2022,
Office of the Associate Director of Research,
Regional Agricultural Research Station,
Tirupati – 517502
Download From Here: AGRICET Notification
|Last date to submit application||Without Late Fee||24-06-2022|
|With Late Fee||25-06-2022 to 30-06-2022|
|AGRICET Admit Card Will Download From||22-07-2022|
|AGRICET Exam Date||30-07-2022|
Candidates may get more information about AGRICET Notification 2022 from above stated official notification or from this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Notification.