Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:00 pm
AIBE Registration 2022: AIBE Exam Date Has Been Released Now!!! Bar Council of India is going to conduct the AIBE on 10-06-2022 for admission to Practice of Law and also examine the fresher advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India.
Entrants who want to appear in AIBE Entrance Exam can apply for AIBE XII by filling the AIBE Registration Form on or before the last date that is 05-05-2022. Follow the below provided steps to fill the AIBE Online Application Form.
|Name of Conducting Body||Bar Council of India|
|AIBE 2022 Exam Date||10-06-2022|
|AIBE Registration Last Date||05-05-2022|
|Last Date for Completion of Online Form||15-05-2022|
|Last Date for Completion of Incomplete Form (if any) for AIBE||22-05-2022|
|AIBE 2022 Admit Card||29-05-2022|
Last Date for Completion of AIBE Application Form is 15-05-2022. AIBE XII Admit Card will be released on 29-05-2022. Register yourself for the AIBE XII 2022 on the below provided official link.
For acquiring more information regarding All India Bar Examination such as eligibility criteria, apply online etc, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
How to Fill AIBE Registration Form?
Candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions to fill the AIBE XII Registration 2022 Form. Must have a look below for AIBE Apply Online!!!
Step: 1: AIBE 2022 Registration
- First of all candidates are required to open official page that is www.allindiabarexamination.com for AIBE Registration.
- After reaching on home page press the “Registration (AIBE-XII)” button on the official website of AIBE.
- On hitting, the All India Bar Exam Registration form will appear on the screen and applicants are required to fill the following details against AIBE Notification-
Ø Parent’s/Husband’s name
Ø Date of Birth
Ø Email Address
Ø Mobile Number
Ø Academic Details
Ø Other academic profile
Ø Enrollment number
Ø Enter Category details
Step 2: Select AIBE 2022 Exam Centre:
- Candidates can select three cities according to their preferences given in AIBE Online Form for AIBE 2022.
- On the basis of their city preferences, AIBE exam centre was allotted against All India Bar Exam for AIBE Exam Notification.
Step 3: Select language of AIBE Question Paper:
- Applicants can appear for AIBE XII in 11 different languages.
- Here, candidates are required to select the language in which they want to appear for AIBE XII 2022
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images in AIBE Registration:
- Now contenders are required to scan their photograph, signature, self-attested enrollment certificate and photo ID in AIBE Registration.
- Candidates who are appearing under the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category are required to upload their category certificate and translated category certificate
Step 5: Login Again to Fill AIBE Application Form 2022:
- After successfully entering all the details in AIBE Registration and uploading the required details, applicants can submit the AIBE XII Exam Registration.
- On successful AIBE Exam Registration, applicants will receive the AIBE XII registration number, password and OTP on their registered email ID and mobile number for AIBE.
- Association will be directed to the AIBE Login Page.
- Applicants are required to log in and check the filled in AIBE Registration 2022 details after completion of AIBE Registration for AIBE.
Step 6: Make Payment of fee for AIBE:
- The applicants can pay the application fee through Challan for AIBE.
- Aspirants are required to download and print their Challan after logging in to their AIBE accounts.
- After downloading, aspirants are required to visit the nearest SBI branch and pay the amount.
- After successfully paying the application fee, candidates were required to update their Challan detail for AIBE.
Step 7: Take Printout of All India Bar Examination Application Form:
- Applicants can able to view their AIBE Online Application Form 2022. Download and print the All India Bar Exam Application Form for future reference. The AIBE Application Form will provide information such as –
Ø Registration number
Ø Application number
Ø Candidate’s name
Ø His/her parent’s name
Ø Address of residence
Ø Enrollment number and name of State Bar Council
Ø Exam Centre
Ø Choice of language in which they are appearing in AIBE
AIBE XII Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidate has to qualify their LLB Degree (either 3 years or 5 years)
- Applicant has to be registered as an advocate professional with any State Bar Council
- Candidates have to submit the suitable proof of the enrollment
- There is no limit to appear for the All India Bar Examination 2022.
Check here: Latest Jobs
Before appearing in AIBE 11 exam, contenders are required to pay application fee of Rs. 3560/- (Rs. 2500 + Rs 60 (bank transaction charges) for SC/ST). Fee can only be deposited through bank challan of SBI bank. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Aspirants can make the payment after 24 hours of registration. Make sure you keep a print copy of application form for further references. No copies of filled-in application form or any other document are required to be sent to the BCI office.
AIBE (11) 2022 Exam Pattern:
- To score good marks in exam and want to practice law in India candidates must go through AIBE Exam Pattern.
- AIBE (11) entrance test will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates have to mark the answers in OMR sheet.
- AIBE (11) exam includes Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) questions in exams candidates need to select one option out for four. Total 100 MCQ questions will be asked in AIBE exam.
- Exam will carry questions from 20 subjects. These subjects will be divided into category-I and category-II. Each subject of category-I will have 7 questions while Category-II subjects will have 23 questions in total. 23-questions of Part-2 will include questions from at least 5 subjects of Category II.
- The test is consisting of 2 parts i.e. Part I and Part II. Category I subjects will be included in Part I while category-2 subjects will be included in Part II.
- AIBE will be conducted in 11 languages and candidates have the choice to take the examination in any one of the languages.
- Candidates will be provided with 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete the examination.
- Applicants with 80% or more disability will be provided extra time of 20 minutes per hour.
- No negative marking in the examination therefore, no mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
|Category-I (Part-I)||Category-II (Part-II)|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||Administrative Law|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||Company Law|
|Constitutional Law||Environmental Law|
|Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments||Family Law|
|Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code||Human Rights Law|
|Criminal Procedure||Labour and Industrial Law|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law|
|Evidence||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Jurisprudence||Public International Law|
|Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates|
AIBE XII Syllabus 2022:
Here topic wise AIBE 11 Syllabus is provided, candidates can go though it and check the details subject wise topics. Also we have given list of no. of questions that will be asked from each section. So we advise our readers to prepare for exam according to weightage of marks as it will easy to score good marks in examination.
|Topic/ Subject||Number of Questions|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||08|
|Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||04|
|Public Interest Litigation||04|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||04|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||04|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||05|
|Law related to Taxation||04|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||08|
|Land Acquisition Act||02|
|Intellectual Property Laws||02|
Get Complete Details: AIBE Syllabus
AIBE XII Exam Center 2022:
List of AIBE centres are provided in below table. Candidates can select any three centres according to their comfort and fill them at the time of AIBE 11 Application form. Selection of centres by management will be done on the basis of seats available and no of students applied for that city. After authority assigns the centres no changes will be made further.
Read Now: AIBE XV result 2022 date & Score Card
AIBE 2022 Registration Process:
- By following below mentioned steps candidates can follow below provided steps. By following them step by step, individual can easily fill AIBE Application Form. So, let’s get started:
- First of all candidates are required to open official page that is www.allindiabarexamination.com
- After reaching on home page press the “Register here” button on the official website of AIBE, or hit on the link given above on this page.
- Then fill AIBE Online Registration form 2022 and enter all correct details in the AIBE application form.
- Also, upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- After completion all process press “Save Button” on the last page.
- Therefore, registration number & password is generated and shall be sent to your mobile & e- mail ID.
- Put your enrollment number with state code as per your enrollment certificate.
- Further, applicants need to enter their category and also need to provide the choice of three exam center in the order of preference.
- Also, applicants are required to choose the question paper language.
- In next step candidates need to upload the following documents as per the prescribed format and size mentioned in below table.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||Only jpg/jpeg||Image size must be 10KB to 50KB|
|Self Attested Enrollment Certificate|
|Self. Attested Photo Id|
- After all details are filled accurately, submit the AIBE application form.
- Then registration ID and Password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
- For Log in use the Registration number and Password. You will see your registration details hit on the Print Challan button.
- After selcting on the Print Challan button, take a print of the challan (Ctrl+P).
- After 24 hrs. Of registration, make payment with the printed copy of challan.
- Make the payment in the bank. Retain sealed & signed Candidate copy of challan with you.
- Again, candidates need to login into your account using the same registration number & password (after 24 hrs of making the payment in the bank).
- Then, candidates will see their registration details and now hit on the Upload Challan & Details button.
- Upload your challan and enter the journal number, branch code & date of challan from your challan copy. Then hit submit button.
- Go back and press on the Application Form button.
- At last take a print out of the Application Form for your reference.
Read Here: Instructions to Register for AIBE
AIBE 2022 Important Dates
|Events||AIBE Important Dates 2022|
|AIBE Registration Will be Started From||01-09-2022|
|AIBE Registration 2022 Closing Date||31-10-2022|
|AIBE 2022 Admit Card will release by||20-11-2022|
|AIBE XII Exam Date 2022||03-11-2022|
Check Here: Schedule for AIBE –XII
AIBE (11) Admit Card:
Candidates can download AIBE XII Admit card before appearing in examination. AIBE 11 Hall ticket is necessary document at the time of examination. No individual will be allowed to enter examination hall without AIBE Admit card. By going through online mode candidates can get their AIBE call letters.
Get Updated: AIBE Result
AIBE (XII) Result:
After completing BCI AIBE (XII) examination process, participated candidates can start waiting for AIBE 12 Results to examine their performance in examination. Applicants can keep a regular eye on our web page after examination process as we will be update our page as soon as the official will announce AIBE Results. The qualified candidates will be eligible to get the “Certificate of Practice” in law profession.
To get more detail about AIBE Registration 2022, you may check Official Link. Check out our web portal that is time to time to get complete details about latest exams, results and admit cards etc.