Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:08 pm
AIEED 2022: All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED 2022) is a national level entrance exam which is been conducted by ARCH Academy of Design for the purpose to provide candidates admission in UG/PG programmes of designing. Candidates are advised to ensure about the Eligibility Criteria, fees and then fill the AIEED Application Form which will be available on the www.aieed.com. Students need to enroll themselves for the AIEED 2022 before the last date which is mentioned below.
All India Entrance Examination for Design is conducted in both online as well paper pen mode. Candidates have to appear in the two phases that is General Ability Test (GAT) which is compulsory for all the students and Creative Ability Test (CAT) which is only conducted for the Graduate holders. Visitors can get the every significant information about the All India Entrance Examination for Design 2022, by comprehending this page of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Programmes Under AIEED Scholarship Test 2022:
|UNDERGRADUATE (UG) DEGREE PROGRAMMES|
|Undergraduate Level International Degree Study Abroad Course|
|Post Graduate Degree Programmes|
AIEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Undergraduate Courses: In order to Fill AIEEE online form, Students must attain the higher secondary level education from any recognized board with good academic records. Candidates of 11th standard, can also apply for the AIEED 2022 Exam.
Post Graduate Courses: Students must complete their graduation from recognized institute or university. Students who have done a 2 years or 3 years diploma course in design are also eligible for this Advanced Level course.
Check Here: How To Choose Admission Consultants
AIEED 2022 Age Limitations:
|Courses||Limitation In Age|
|Undergraduate Courses||16 years|
|Post Graduate Courses||19 years|
AIEED 2022 Selection Procedure:
- Candidates can get the AIEED Designing course, according to the various parameters conducted by the ARCH Academy of Design. Candidates will be shortlisted as per their marks obtained in the entrance exam, education background, and performance in Interview & Portfolio, etc.
- After successfully get qualified in the AIEED entrance exam, candidates need to participate the interview round scheduled at ARCH campus in Jaipur. Candidates are also informed that, if they unable to attend the interview (On a valid reason) then they can rescheduled their interview by sending an request application at [email protected]
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
AIEED 2022 Application Fees:
While filling the AIEED Exam Application Form 2022, candidates need to submit the application fees of Rs. 500/- only through the various medium like:
Internet Banking: By using Debit/Credit Card for Online payment.
Demand Draft: Drawn in favor of “Arch Educational Society” payable at Jaipur is to be sent at ARCH Academy of Design, Plot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302023. Candidates also need to write their name and phone number at the behind of demand draft.
Payment In Bank Of India Branch: Students need to send the scanned copy of receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) on [email protected] for reference
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code – BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
AIIED Exam Structure:
|STAGE I||STAGE II||STAGE III|
23rd OR 24th December 2023
|Interview & Portfolio
From 2nd January
to 10th January 2022
15th January 2022
Only ONLINE (3 hours/3 slots)
Skype Interview OR at Jaipur Campus
|Choose any one Date:
23rd OR 24th December 2023 (Choose any one)
|Choose any one Date:
From 2nd January to 10th January 2022
|Choose any one Time Slot:
10 to 1 pm OR 2 to 5 pm OR 6 to 9 pm
AIEED 2022 Scholarship Scheme:
The AIEED scholarship will be awarded on first come first served basis. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfil all the requirements. Scholarship amount would vary from Rs. 2,50,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
AIEED 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: online mode.
- Language of Paper: Bilingual (English & Hindi). In online mode, the answer will be given in English only.
- Subjects: Exam includes the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT).
- No. of Questions: 45 to 50
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours 15 minutes.
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
AIEEE Online Exam Pattern 2022:
|Number of Papers||2 (GAT and CAT)|
|Mode of exam||Both Online and Offline|
|Duration of exam||3 hours and 15 minutes or 195 minutes|
|Format of exam||45 – 50 Objective Questions (MCQ)|
|Total marks of the exam||200 marks|
|Language of exam||Bilingual – Questions available in both English and Hindi
Can answer in either language if taking offline exam
Can answer only in English if taking online exam
|Topics covered in the exam||Design Sensitivity, Creative Sensitivity, Problem Solving and Logical Reasoning.|
Get Here: AIIED 2022 Sample Paper
Easy Steps To Download AIEED 2022 Application Form:
- To get AIEED Online 2022, applicants need to visit the official site of ARCH Academy of Design that is www.aieed.com
- On the homepage, you will get the entire information related to the AIEED2022 Registration.
- After that, you need to bring your cursor towards “Apply Now” tab available in the menu bar and hit to it.
- After that, new users need to register themselves by giving all the details mentioned in the image.
- Already registered candidates need go for the AIIED Online Registration and fill the dialog box with the registered email id and password.
- Fill the Application Form correctly according to the guidelines.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature along with application (if required).
- Make the payment of fee through Credit card, debit card and net banking.
- After completion of AIIED Online form check at once and press on “Submit” button and keep it for further use.
Get Here: AIIED Application Form 2022
AIEED 2022 Important Dates:
|Name of the events of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|Last date for AIEED application 2022||15th December 2023|
|AIEED Scholarship entrance test||23rd or 24th December 2023 (3 hours/ 3slots)|
|Interview and Portfolio||2nd January to 10th January 2022|
|Announcement of the result (stage III)||15th Jan 2022|
List of Courses offered through AIEED 2022:
|UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS (UG)||POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS (PG)|
|Fashion design (30 seats)||Fashion Design (30 seats)|
|Interior Design (30 seats)||GPEM (30 seats)|
|Graphic Design (20 seats)||Interior Design (30 seats)|
|Jewellery Design (20 seats)||Jewellery Design (30 seats)|
|Craft Product Design (20 seats)||Lifestyle Accessory Design (20 seats)|
|Design Management (20 seats)||Design Communication (20 seats)|
|BVA (Bachelor in Visual Arts) (24 seats)||Strategic Design Management (20 seats)|
|–||Strategic Management & Leadership (20 seats)|
Candidates need to hit this Official Link to get AIEED 2022. For more details, visitors need to keep connect with our web portal of www.goldeneraeducation.com.