Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:39 pm
Alliance University Admission
Alliance University Admission 2022: Students are hereby informed that Alliance University Admission process has been started. Those students who want to take admission in MBA /PGDM programs can fill the online application form before the last date.
Before filling the Alliance University Application Form, contenders are requested to check all the necessary details courses Fees, Important Dates, eligibility norms and other essential conditions required for Admission in Alliance University.
Applicants can easily apply for Alliance University Admission 2022 by following the guidelines provided below on this page. In order to obtain other essential information scroll down this page this is well created by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
Alliance University Admission 2022
Alliance University Bangalore (Eligibility Criteria)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
For Admission in MBA/ PGDM:
Candidates who are going to take admission in Master of Business Administration programme must com completed his/her Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University.
A high score in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/AMAT
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Selection criteria for admission in Alliance University:
Candidates need to clear the all the process to get admission in Alliance University:
- Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
- Essay Writing
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Personal Interview
Also Check: Alliance University Result
Pattern of Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
|Number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each||32|
|Duration of Examination||one hour (01:00 hour)|
Weight age and section of Alliance Management Aptitude Test:
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
- The AMAT contains four sections
- Consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Each question consist 1 mark
- Negative marking– 0.25 mark
Alliance University Bangalore fees for MBA/PGDM
Alliance university fees
Check Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Procedure to fill Alliance University Application Form:
- First of all visit to the official website of the University that is bus.alliance.edu.in
- After reaching the home page, take your cursor towards ‘Admission’ tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Now Drop down list will appear hit on MBA/ PGDM link as per your choice.
- This will take you to the ‘Notification’ page read the complete notification carefully and match all the eligibility norms.
- Now hit on the ‘Application Form’ tab available there Now you can fill application form via two modes i.e. offline or online as per your suitability.
- First of all, Candidates need to hit on ‘Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online’ link.
- The new page will open now press ‘apply’ button available there.
- Now you have to create an account and if you already have account then login by entering essential details
- Thereafter fill the application form by filing all the necessary information and attach the entire essential document require there.
- At last, submit the filled application form and take a print out of the same for further use.
Get Steps To Recover RID, User Id & Password: Forgot Registration Number?
- First of all, Candidates need to hit on ‘Download Application Form’ link.
- Now Alliance University application form will open in front of you, downloads the application form.
- The Application Form and Prospectus for the Master of Business Administration can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/-
- Candidates are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card
Candidates are requiring sending Alliance University Admission 2022 for to below address:
Office of Admissions
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 3093 8000 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Mob. +91 98860 02500
To acquire further Alliance University Admission details candidates can visit to the official website of the University. If candidates have any doubt related to above post on Alliance University Admission 2022 then message us in below provides comment box. We will solve your query as soon as possible.