Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:21 pm
AMU APPLICATION FORM 2021 Class 9th & 11th : AMU 9TH 11th CLASS ADMISSION 2021: Admission Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Are you planning to get admission to Aligarh Muslim University in class 11ht , 9TH and waiting for the announcement of the application form then you are warm welcome on this page, Whenever the Application form and notice will get announced we will update this page.
AMU School ADMISSION 2021 form
Aligarh Muslim University will soon be going to issue a notice of AMU 9TH / 11TH CLASS ADMISSION 2021 for those talented and eager students who wish to get admission in 9TH , 11th CLASS. You can apply by filling the AMU School ADMISSION 2021 form. Read complete information about AMU 9th class entrance exam date 2021.
AMU 9TH 11TH CLASS ADMISSION 2021 : Important Dates
- Availability of ONLINE Application Form on the Entrance Test Portal (www.amucontrollerexams.com) : March 01, 2021
- Last date for online submission of Application Forms : March 31, 2021
- Dates of correction if any in online Application Form : April 03 to 07, 2021
- Date of issuing of ONLINE Admit Card : May 05,2021 onwards till examination date.
- Dates of Entrance Test:
For Class VI : June 14,2021 (Monday) (8 AM to 10 AM)
For Class IX : June 15, 2021 (Tuesday) (8 AM to 10 AM)
For Class XI: Arts & Commerce: June 16, 2021 (Wednesday) (8 AM to 10 AM)
AMU School Hindi Details 2021 : AMU के लिए आवेदन पत्र, यहाँ से करे आवेदन—>>Click Here –
AMU 9TH 11TH CLASS ADMISSION 2021: Admission Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Aligarh Muslim University 9TH /11th CLASS ADMISSION Notification 2021.. AMU for Admissions to CHGS & CHBS Schools in 6th/ 9th/ 11th Classes conducts the Common Entrance Test called School which will be held shortly.
- Class I– The candidate should be between 5 -7 years as of March 2021. The date of the application for the birth certificate should be between 1st April 2014 and March 31, 2016. The student needs to fulfill the criteria for the domicile.
- Class VI– To get into class VI, the student must pass the class V examination from a school that is registered and is also recognized by a particular government authority. If the school is affiliated with a public examination board will also be helpful. The age of the student should not be less than 10 years and should not be more than 12 years as of 31st March 2021.
- Class IX – To get admission in class IX, the student has to pass the class VIII examination from a registered school or a school that has recognition from the government authority. For registration, it is important to mention the affiliation number of the school on the examination certificate or the mark sheet of the qualifying examination. The age of the student should be between 13 years and 15 years as of March 31st, 2021. The birth date of the candidate can be any time between the 1st of April 2006 and March 31st, 2008.
- Class XI – It is important to get a minimum score of 45% in aggregate in English, Mathematics, and Science in the secondary school examination certificate of this university or any other examination that is equivalent to it. The age of the candidate cannot be more than 19 years as of the 1st of July 2021.
Admission Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) detailed Admissions Prospectus for Admissions to Class 9th through School 2021 is going to be released by the Aligarh Muslim University Admission Portal as stated here down. AMU School is an OMR paper-pen mode school entrance test
Complete Process To Fill AMU School Registration / Application Form 2021
- Students can apply by submitting a form through the official site
- Apply online at the website – http://amucontrollerexams.com from First week of March 2021 to the Last week of March 2021
- The official notification now announced check our blog for the latest exam date for the AMU 6th, 9th, 11th Exam
AMU School Admission Eligibility Requirements: 9th, 11th Class
For class IX : 13 Years to 15 years age as on September 30, 2019, and passed class VIII examination from a school.
For external candidates (coming through School):
- Above 60% marks or equivalent grade for admission in Science Stream.
- Above 50% marks or equivalent grade for admission to Science Stream (As per KVS norms).
- Above 55% marks or equivalent grade for commerce (As per KVS norms).
- Class X passed for Arts stream (As per KVS norms)
AMU School 2021 Exam Dates – May Updated (OLD Exam Data)
• (Starting Date) – 20-Feb 2021
• Last Date – 21-Mar-2021
• Last Date for (Correction )– 23 to 28 March 2021
• Admit Card Date – April-2021
• Entrance Date –
Class 11th Arts & Commerce – Update Soon
Class 11th (Biology )– Update Soon
Class 11th (Maths )– Update Soon
(Class 9th )– Update Soon
(Class 6th) – Update Soon
Answer Key Date –Update Soon
Result Date – Update Soon
|APPLICATION FEE• General/OBC– Rs.400/-
• SC/ST- Rs.200/-
• The fee can be paid online through credit card/debit card or net banking or through HDFC Bank Challan
(As on 30-Sep-2021)
Class VI- 10-12 years
Class IX- 13-15 years
Class XI- Maximum 18 years
Estimate Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test Fee
|Class||Annual Amount of Fee (RS)||Fee per Instalment (Rs)
Mode of Payment:
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card available on the Entrance Test Portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
Aligarh Muslim University Admission Overview- Old
- ONLINE Application Form on the Entrance Test Portal: February 20, 2021
- Last date (online submission of Application Forms) : March 21, 2021
- Date of correction if any in online (Application Form): March 23 to 28, 2021
- The Written test will comprise two sections:
- Section 1: There will be 25 MCQ Questions with 25 marks.
- Section 2: In the 2nd section, there will be 60 MCQ Questions of 60 marks weight-age.
AMU School 2021 Admit Card:
- Admit Card will be e-mailed to the candidate at the email addresses provided by students in the application form.
- SMS alert on the topic of the issue of Admit Card on the mobile phone registered by students will also be sent.
- Therefore students are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
- On the other hand, you may download the ADMIT CARD from the AMU Entrance Test Portal (www.amucontrollerexams.com)
- You can obtain hall ticket by providing the unique code allotted to them at the time of online submission of the application form.
|AMU 2021 Official Website:||Click here|
|AMU 2021 Application Form:||Click here|
|AMU Application Correction:||Click here|