Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:12 pm
ANUPGCET Notification 2022: Acharya Nagarjuna University Common Entrance test is a gateway for admissions to the post-graduation courses. Candidates interested for admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University and its affiliated colleges in the state can read ANUPGCET Notification carefully and ensure their eligibility before submitting ANUPGCET Application Form before the exam dates.
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Exam Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University Common Entrance Test- ANUPGCET 2022|
|Exam Date||05.05.2022 to 07.05.2022|
|Category||ANUPGCET 2022 Notification|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Last Date to apply||20.04.2022|
Acharya Nagarjuna University- Guntur conducts ANUPGCET 2022 entrance exam, for admission to various Post Graduate courses in the fields of Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, Commerce, Education & Teaching, Languages and other PG Diploma courses. Aspirants can go through complete details about ANUPGCET Notification 2022-19 that is provided below by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Applying candidate must be of Indian nationality.
- Candidate must belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangna / Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions
- Candidates must have graduated degree in relevant field from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying examination or appeared for the final year examination in March/April 2022 are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
|Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th|
|Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role|
There is no age limit for those candidates, who are applying for PG Degree courses. However, those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are not eligible for claiming / applying any Fee Reimbursement (As per Memo No.10537/SW. Edn.2/2011, dated: 01-11-2011).
ANUPGCET Application Fee:
Candidates, who are willing to appear for ANUPGCET 2022 will be required to pay application fee of Rs. 600/- for general category candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category will be required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee. Please note the following details with respect to the application fee for ANUPGCET 2022:
- Application charges without late fee is Rs. 600/-
- Application charges with late fee is Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
- Application fee with tatkal fee is Rs. 1600/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)
Check Here: ANUPGCET-2022 Notification
Selection Process for ANUPGCET Notification 2022:
To get admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University, candidates need appear in ANUPGCET 2022 written exam. Further qualified candidates in entrance test will be further called for ANUPGCET Counselling. Final selection of candidates will be done in counselling rounds and verification of document.
ANUPGCET Exam Pattern 2022:
The exam paper will consist of 100 objective type questions only. In all the multiple choice questions, candidates will need to select only one correct answer, unless otherwise directed. The paper will be conducted through pen and paper based mode.
It will be a 90 minute duration exam. As for the marking scheme, each question will carry 1 mark. Note that there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR sheet that will be provided with the question paper, using black/blue ball point pen only.
|Mode of Examination||Pen and Paper|
|Question Type||Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.|
Download Now: ANUPGCET-2022 Brochure
ANUPGCET Exam Center 2022:
Acharya Nagarjuna University Common Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted in 3 centers that are listed below. Candidates will be asked to mention the Center code and Name of the choosen Center while filling the ANUPGCET 2022 Online Application Form. The final distribution of the Examination Center will be decided by the Directorate of Admissions.
Process To Fill ANUPGCET Application Form:
Steps 1: Firstly, candidates are required to login to home page of Acharya Nagarjuna University that is www.anudoa.in
Step 2: Now, you are required to hit on “Press here for ANUPGCET-2022 Brochure” link.
Step 3: By pressing on provided link, ANUPGCET 2022 Notification PDF will appear.
Step 4: You can go through ANUPGCET Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
Step 5: Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply online and fill ANU PGCET Online Application Form.
Step 6: ANUPGCET Online Forms should be filled with complete details in proper manner.
Step 7: Also, you are required to upload all necessary documents and certificates.
Step 8: Make the payment of fee through proper mode and then hit submit tab.
Step 9: Also, take the hard copy of filled form and keep it secured for future use.
ANUPGCET 2022 Dates:
|ANUPGCET Notification Released on||26.02.2022|
|Commencement of Submission of ANUPGCET Online Applications||26.02.2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||20.04.2022|
|Last Date for submission of ANU PGCET Online Applications with Late fee||25.04.2022|
|Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee||01.05.2022|
|Downloading ANU PGCET Hall-Tickets from website||03.05.2022 Onwards|
|Schedule of ANU PGCET Entrance Tests||05.05.2022 to 07.05.2022|
Read Out: ANUPGCET-2022
ANUPGCET Counselling 2022:
Qualified candidates in Acharya Nagarjuna University Common Entrance Test 2022 will be further called for ANUPGCET Counselling. Admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for all courses, except M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
Candidates will be required to bring their original certificates at the time of the counselling for certificate verification purposes. Following is the list of documents that are necessary to carry at the time of ANUPGCET 2022 Counselling.
Visit Here: Choose Best Colleges in India for Admission
- ANUPGCET 2022 Application, ANUPGCET Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET 2022 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2017 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2017) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate (in the Information Brochure).
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets of photocopies of above mentioned certificates
- Two Passport size photos
Important and Final Note:
To get more details about ANUPGCET Notification 2022-19 you must check this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates ANU Common Entrance Test 2022.