Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:58 pm
AP ECET Online Application Form
AP ECET Online Application Form 2022: Want to get admission in the Top Colleges ? Only need to fill up AP ECET Online Application Form. JNT University Anantapur intends to invite AP ECET Application Form for those who want to get admissions in B.E. and B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Courses. The test is conducted for Diploma Holders and B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Holders. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against AP ECET Notification by filling application form through online mode on or before the end date which is stated below. Written Exam will be held in the month of May 2022 .
Complete information regarding AP ECET 2022 Application Form such as eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply and many more are tailored by the members of www.goldeneraeducation.com in the underneath section.
AP ECET Online Application Form
|Organization Name||JNT University Anantapur|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2022|
- Aspirants should have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy (or) B.Sc (Maths) with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/PWD) from recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants’ must have passed the 3 year B.Sc Degree Examination with Mathematics as one of the subject from a recognized university.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc with minimum 45 % marks (40% in case SC/ST candidates) in relevant course are also eligible.
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Candidates are required to pay registration fee of Rs.400/- at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
Through AP Online:
- Candidates first visit the official site that is www.apecet.org.
- Go to “Application” section and hit “Click here to Apply Online” link.
- After that visit any of AP Online centers with the following essential details:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket number of S.S.C(10th Class)
- Mobile number
- Qualifying Examination (Diploma or B.Sc Maths)
- Make the payment of application fee and obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction Id.
- Logon to www.apecet.org using the “Transaction Id”.
Through Debit / Credit card:
- If you select to make payment using Debit / Credit card mode, go through the Instruction booklet / User Guide carefully and be ready with ALL the required mandatory details given in official link.
- Click here for Mandatory Details
- After entering the details above, hit on the “Make Payment” Button and proceed to fill the online application form.
- During the payment process don’t click the Back/Refresh buttons or don’t close the browser page abruptly.
- After successful payment through Debit/Credit Card, a “Transaction Id” is generated and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button “Proceed to fill Online Application Form”.
Check This: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in the Entrance test which will be held on May 2022.
|Complete Details on: ECET Syllabus|
AP ECET will be conducted at the following Regional Centres:
|Anantapur||All branches of Engineering, B.Sc.(Mathematics) and Pharmacy|
|Tirupati||Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE, EIE Chemical Engineering and B.Sc.(Mathematics)|
|Guntur||Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE and B.Sc.(Mathematics)|
How to apply for AP ECET Online Application Form?
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.apecet.org
- On home page of official site select and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully.
- Fill in the on-line application form with all required detail in an appropriate manner.
- Upload images of photograph, signature, and Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting form online, take print out of it for future use.
|Top Engineering Colleges In India|
|Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Last date for submission of application without late fee||March 2022|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:1000/-||April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:5000/-||April 2022|
|AP ECET Exam Date||May 2022|
|AP PGECET Admit Card|
|AP PECET Application Form|
|AP ECET Counseling|
Candidates may check Official Link for more information about AP ECET Online Application Form 2022.