Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 stands for Arunachal Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test. It is conducted every year by Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Examination. Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 is state level examination for those candidates who want to make their career in the teaching field. Through Arunachal Pradesh TET recruitment of candidates in primary and higher primary schools of Arunachal Pradesh is done. Arunachal Pradesh TET is conducted in 2 parts for two completely different classes of candidates, one for the class one to five teaching eligibility and the other for six to eight classes. The candidates can appear for both the papers or for the one. Interested Candidates can apply for Arunachal Pradesh TET, before the last date of application. Candidates can check the other details of the examination of the exam from the given article.
Details APTET Application Form 2022 / Arunachal TET 2022 Important Dates
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Arunachal Pradesh Secondary Education Department|
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Teachers Posts|
|Location of Job||In Arunachal Pradesh state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Exam Date:
The candidates can check the APTET 2022-22 Tentative Dates of examination from below. Candidates need to apply for the application form before the last date of submission of the application form.
|Availability the Application Form||March|
|Application Form Last Date to submit||March|
|Application Form Fee Submit||March|
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Application Form:
The mode of application for the Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022-22 is Online. The instructions to fill the application form are given below.
- Candidate must visit the official website of Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Examination, www.mahatet.in.
- Before applying candidates must read all the necessary details of the exam.
- The register yourself on the official portal by using a valid email id.
- Also provide personal details asked in the application form.
- In the next step, provide your educational details.
- Now, upload scanned images of the signature, photographs prescribed format.
- Next step Fill category from which you belong to.
- After that make the payment of application fee by any of online methods like the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Submit the application form after a successful payment.
- Keep a printout of application form for future references.
APTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below the APTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be of 18yrs of age.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The appearing Candidates for Paper-I must have passed Intermediate with the minimum score of 60%, cleared or appearing in 2yrs of diploma in Bachelor of Elementary Education/2yrs diploma in Special Education/4yrs Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.Ed/B.E.I).
- The appearing candidates for Paper-II must have secured a minimum score of 60% at the graduation level, passed or appearing in 4yrs of B.Ed, B.EI or cleared or appearing in 2yrs of diploma in Elementary Education or 1yrs of Special Education.
- For the candidates of reserved category 5% relaxation shall be provided as per the rules of state government.
APTET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The type of question asked in the examination will be multiple-choice questions.
- There will be two papers: Paper and Paper 2.
- A total number of questions asked will be 150 MCQs.
- The duration of each of the paper is 1 ½ hour.
- Arunachal Pradesh TET exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Negative Marking will not allow in this exam.
- Every correct answer candidates get 1 Mark.
Subjects Name Questions Marks Child Development & Pedagogy 30 Questions 30 Marks Language I 30 Questions 30 Marks Language II 30 Questions 30 Marks Mathematics 30 Questions 30 Marks Environmental Studies (EVS) 30 Questions 30 Marks
AP TET Paper I Exam Pattern –
Subjects Name Questions Marks Language I 30 Questions 30 Marks Language II 30 Questions 30 Marks Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers) 36 Questions 36 Marks Social Science (For Social Science Teacher) 60 Questions 60 Marks
APTET 2022 Application Fee:
After completely filling the application form Candidates need to pay the application fee for the successful submission of the application form. The payment of application fee can be done by online methods like a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- General and OBC: Rs.500 for one paper and Rs.800 for two papers.
- SC/ST: Rs.250 for one paper and Rs.400 for two papers.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 Syllabus:
- Mathematics: Numbers, Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Shapes and Spatial Understanding.
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child development, Understanding children with special needs, the concept of Inclusive Education and Learning Pedagogy.
- Language 1: Comprehension based question and concept for language development.
- Language 2 (English): Comprehension based question in English and Development of language.
- Environmental Studies: Air, Water, Parts of Body, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar system, Food resources, and Care.
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022-22 Admit Card:
- The Admit card will be published by authority in the month of November.
- Candidates can download admit card of Arunachal Pradesh TET 2022 from the official website
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the name and DOB.
- Admit card will contain details like Roll number, personal details of the candidate like Name, Father Name, Date of Examination, Timing, and venue of Examination.
- Admit card is an important document to carry to the entrance examination hall.
- To download admit card read the instruction provided in the page of conducting authority.
- The result will be declared after a few days of written examination.
- The result will be declared on the official site of the university.
- Candidates can check their result from official web portal by entering their credentials like roll number and date of birth.
- Submit all details and results will be displayed.
- The candidate then can take a printout of the result