Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission
Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2023: Good News for You!!! Apply for Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission Now!!!
Students can get enrolled in desired Under Graduate (UG) or Post Graduate (PG) Programmes such as B.Tech, BBA/BCA, LL.B, MBA, M.Tech, MCA, M.Arch and B.Pharm/Pharm.D. etc. You can check the complete Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission Notice from here before applying. Application forms can be submitted through online or offline mode till last date.
This Page Includes:
- Courses Available
- Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Process
- Fee Details
- How to fill Bharati Vidyapeeth Application Form
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission Dates
Bharati Vidyapeeth is one of the famous universities in Pune and it offers various bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in different streams. This university provides admission in different courses through entrance exam or direct merit basis. To get admission details of your suitable courses, you may check out this page which is well created by the group members of goldeneraeducation.com.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission Application Form -Overview
|University Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth|
|Courses||Under Graduate & Post Graduate|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam|
|Applying Mode||Online / Offline|
Get Here: Top 10 Courses in India
Bharati Vidyapeeth Eligibility Criteria:
For Engineering courses: Candidates, who are applying for getting degree of Engineering, must have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/technical Vocational subjects from a recognized Board/ Institution.
For Medical Courses: For the admission in medical programme, applicants should possess 12th or HSC examination in PCB or Biotechnology taken together with at least 50% marks (40% marks SC/ ST category).
For MCA: Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as a course at 10 + 2 level or at the graduate level from recognized university with at least 50% (40% in case of SC/ST) marks.
For MBA: For admission into MBA Courses, candidates should have Bachelor or Master Degree with 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST category).
For PG Dental Programme: You must have passed BDS examination from a recognized Dental college with 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category) in the DENPET 2023. Candidates should also possess permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India.
For PG Medical Programme: Students must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognized 1 year compulsory rotating internship permanent registration with any State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
|Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th|
|Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role|
Entrance Exam Fee:
|Course||Entrance Exam Fee|
|B.Tech Direct II Year|
|LL.B. 3 Year||Rs. 1,200/-|
|B.A. LL.B.||Rs. 1,200/-|
|B.B.A. LL.B.||Rs. 1,200/-|
|B.Pharm/ Pharm.D.||Rs. 1,450/|
|BPHARM Direct-II Year||Rs. 1,450/-|
|P.B.BSc. Nursing||Rs. 1,100/-|
|B.Optometry Lateral||Rs. 1,000/|
|M.Pharm/ Pharm.D.(PB)||Rs. 1,700/-|
|Masters In Environment Science And Masters In GeoInformatics||Rs. 1200/-|
|M.Sc.Biotechnology/ Medical Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics||Rs. 1,450/|
Get Here Complete: Bharati Vidyapeeth Fee Structure
Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission Process:
Admission will be given to the students on the basis of their performance in Entrance Exam conducted by the admission committee. Selected candidates will be called for counselling process. Seats will be allotted to the students as per their marks in Entrance Exam.
How to Apply for Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission?
- Candidates who want to take the admission must have to apply online through the official website www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Then follow to the ‘Important Information’ section and press on ‘Admission – Online Registration’ link.
- If you are already registered, then login through email id and password.
- If you are new user then register yourself to proceed further.
- Follow ‘Quick Links’ and select link ‘New User’ link to fill registration form properly.
- Thereafter login to your account and fill the Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission Form correctly.
- Upload scan passport size photograph and signature etc as per the requirement.
- After completion of form submit it successfully and take a print out of filled in form for future use.
Get Steps to Recover: Documents Required For Counselling
- If you are not able to fill online application form, you can also obtain application form in person at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- Fill the application form properly with required information and attach it along with entrance test fee.
- Complete application should be submitted to the address that is given below till last date that is tuned below either in person or through Post / Courier.
CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor,
Common Entrance Test Cell,
L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030
Bharati Vidyapeeth Important Dates:
|Course||Last date to submit application||Date of Entrance Test|
|B.Tech||22nd May 2023||28 May 2023|
|B.Tech Direct II Year||19 June 2023||25 June 2023|
|BBA/BCA||27th May, 2023||4th June 2023|
|LL.B. 3 Year||9th June 2023||17th June, 2023|
|B.A. LL.B.||10th June 2023||18th June, 2023|
|B.B.A. LL.B.||9th June 2023||17th June, 2023|
|B.Pharm/ Pharm.D.||3 June 2023||11th June 2023|
|BPHARM Direct-II Year||10 June 2023||18 June 2023|
|BHMCT/B.Sc.(H&HA)||6 June 2023||13 June 2023|
|B.Sc.Nursing||27th May 2023||4th June 2023|
|P.B.BSc. Nursing||27th May 2023||4th June 2023|
|B.Sc.Biotechnology||13th June 2023||17th June 2023|
|B.Optometry||12th June 2023||19th June 2023|
|BASLP||13th June 2023||20th June 2023|
|B.Optometry Lateral||12th June 2023||20th June 2023|
|M.Tech||15 June 2023||18 June 2023|
|MBA||21st March, 2023||26th March, 2023|
|MCA||20 March 2023||26th March 2023|
|M.Pharm/Pharm.D.(PB)||10 June 2023||18 June 2023|
|M.Arch||30th June 2023||2nd July 2023|
|MSW||24 June, 2023||25 June 2023|
|Masters In Environment Science And Masters In GeoInformatics||29th May 2023||3rd June 2023|
|M.Sc.Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology/Bioinformatics||07 June, 2023||10 June, 2023|
|M.Optometry||16th August 2023||21st August 2023|
Check Schedule from Here: Bharati Vidyapeeth Counselling
Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission Brochure
|B.Tech Direct II Year||Press Here|
|LL.B. 3 Year||Press Here|
|B.A. LL.B.||Press Here|
|B.B.A. LL.B.||Press Here|
Note: You may get other detail about Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission 2023 through official link that is given above.