Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:46 pm
BHU MBA Admission
BHU MBA Admission 2022-23: Admission Notification for MBA/ MBA- IB (International Business) has been out!!! Contenders those who want to take admission in Banaras Hindu University need to apply against BHU MBA Admission notification.
With the help of this web page, candidates can easily complete the BHU Registration process. And after that, individuals need to submit the Banaras Hindu University Application form through online mode till the last date i.e. 28-01-2022-23.
BHU 2022-23 MBA Admission Overview:
|Name of University||Banaras Hindu University|
|Course||MBA/ MBA- IB|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||28-01-2022-23|
Banaras Hindu University MBA 2022-23 Admission:
Admission in Banaras Hindu University MBA/ MBA- IB 2022-23 will be done through CAT score. To check the skills, knowledge and confidence of students, the organization will conduct Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
To grab more details about BHU MBA Admission 2022-23, students need to look at below section of this web page which is well created by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com. Check it out and submit the BHU MBA Application form till the closing date.
BHU MBA Admission
Courses/ Vacant Seats Details:
- Master of Business Administration – (MBA) – 46 seats
- Master of Business Administration – International Business (MBA – IB) – 46 seats
Eligibility Criteria for BHU MBA- IB Admission:
Those contenders who want to apply for Banaras Hindu University MBA Admission must have done graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserved candidates).
|SC||15 % of the intake|
|ST||7.5% of the intake|
|PC||05% of the intake (on horizontal reservation basis)|
|NC-OBC||27% of the intake|
Hit Here>>> BHU MBA Admission Notification
BHU Admission Process:
Admission in BHU MBA/ MBA- IB will be done through CAT Score (50%), Academic Score (20%) and contenders’ performance in Group Discussion/ Interview (30%). Those contenders who failed to clear any of the above stage will not get admission in BHU MBA Courses.
BHU MBA Fee Structure:
|First Sem.||INR 47682.00|
|Second Sem.||INR 2125.00|
|Third Sem.||INR 46982.00|
|Fourth Sem.||INR 2125.00|
|Hostel Fee||INR 6700/- (Approx. p.a.) Excluding Mess Charges|
Check Here Complete: BHU Fee Structure
An application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST) must be deposited through debit/ credit card or by net banking at time of BHU MBA Application form submission.
Aspirants need to pay Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- in favour of the Registrar, Banaras Hindu University payable at Varanasi as processing fee for GD PI.
How to Apply for BHU MBA Admission 2022-23:
- Some basic steps to apply against Banaras Hindu University Admission are available below; follow those steps and submit the BHU MBA Admission form.
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.bhu.ac.in for BHU MBA 2022-23 Admission.
- Select “Academics” section present at the menu bar and hit “Institutes” option.
- After that, you need to select “Management Studies” option and you will be on a new page.
- Download the BHU MBA Admission Notification for Batch 2022-23.
- Read the details about BHU MBA/ MBA-IB Admission 2022-23 there and hit “Apply Online” option.
- First complete the CAT Online Registration then you can fill the BHU Application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of relative documents and deposit the application fee.
- Make a review of the filled Banaras Hindu University MBA Application form and hit “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of BHU MBA Application from for further use.
Get Details Of: BHU Online Form
BHU MBA Admission Date:
|Registration for CAT ends||19-09-2022-23|
|CAT Test Date||25-11-2022-23|
|Last date to submit BHU MBA Application form||28-01-2022-23|
Students can visit the Official Link and they will get further details about BHU MBA Admission 2022-23. Write down your queries regarding BHU MBA- International Business Admission in comment box.