Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:12 pm
BVP CET Application Form 2022
BVP CET Application Form 2022: Individuals who want to attend the Common Entrance Test for admission in Bharti Vidyapeeth University must fill the BVP CET Application Form first. If any candidate fails to submit the form till the last date then he will not be able to appear in the examination. The organization conducts common entrance test for the aspirants who want to take admission in UG/ PG programmes at BVP University.
|Name of the organization||Bharti Vidyapeeth University|
|Name of the exam||Common Entrance Test|
|Mode to apply||Online/ offline|
The eligibility criteria is slightly different for UG and PG courses, so candidates must take a look at the below section. Those aspirants who crack the exam will get an entry in suitable college/ institute according to their rank. For more details about the BVP CET Application Form 2022 contenders have to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
BVP CET Application Form 2022
|BVP CET UG Entrance Exams:||BVP CET PG Entrance Exams:|
| || |
For UG Courses
- The candidates must have done intermediate studies from any recognized board.
- Aspirants should have obtained 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category) with relevant subjects.
For PG Courses
- It is compulsory for the individuals to have the graduation degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
- Contenders must have scored 50% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options after 10th/12th
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Aspirants are required to deposit the application fee through debit/credit card/ net banking or through demand draft payable in any nationalized bank in favor of Register Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at Pune.
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/-|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs.3000/-|
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
How To Fill BVP CET Application From:
- Individuals first go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- After that select the “Admissions” tab which is visible at the top of the home page.
- Choose the course in which you are interested and hit on new registration option.
- Enter the details in box and hit the submit button.
- Within few seconds you will get the e-mail ID and password.
- Press on “Apply Online” option and you will be on a new page.
- Enter the E-mail ID and password and hit the Login button.
- Fill the form carefully and upload your photograph/ signature in jpg format.
- With this upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents/ certificates.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Select the “Submit” button and take a print out of the same for further use.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of the documents.
- Send the envelope at the postal address:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
BVP CET Exam Pattern 2022:
Objective type questions will be asked in the exam and the test is going to be conduct through offline mode. The Bharti Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test will be off 3 hours but for MBA/ MCA it will last long for 2 hours only. Total 200 questions will be asked in the exam and the question paper will available in the English language only. An individual will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking in this entrance exam.
|Exam||Subject/Section||No. of Question|
|BVP CET Engineering||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical||Chemistry||50|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)||Mathematics at 10th level||50|
|Mathematics at 12th level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language Concepts||40|
|LLB (3Year)||English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytic Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System||25|
|LLM||Law entrance test paper||140|
|GD (group discussion)||60|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)||Current Affairs||20|
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Do You Know? Shortcuts To Prepare For Exam Quickly
BVP CET Syllabus:
Questions will be asked in the BVP CET 2022 exam from the topics that are mentioned in the above table. The syllabus is different for all the exams; candidates can prepare these given topics from sample papers and previous year question papers. Aspirants can also take help from the class 11th and 12th books.
BVP CET Admit Card 2022:
The hall ticket will be issued on the official website of the organization before 10-15 days of Common Entrance Test. All the aspirants are required to bring the admit card with them while appearing for examination. The authority will disqualify the candidates without the call letter.
BVP CET Result 2022:
The BVP Common Entrance Test result will release after some days of the examination on the official website. Aspirants need to enter their registration no./ E-mail ID and password to check the final results. On the basis of results/ rank, the BVP merit list will be prepared.
BVP CET Counselling:
After the declaration of merit list, counseling process will be done. According to candidates’ rank, they will get admission in best suitable college/ institute. Aspirants need to bring their original certificates along with Xerox copies for documents verification.
- Metric and Intermediate Mark sheets & passing certificates
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size photographs with name on backside
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Counselling Letter
- Birth proof Certificate
- Graduation certificates
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
BVP CET 2022- Important Dates:
|Entrance Exams||Application form submission last date||Exam date||Result/Merit List|
|BVP CET Engineering||3rd week of May 2022||Last week of May 2022||2nd week of June 2022|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MBA)||3rd week of March 2022||4th week of March 2022||1st week of April 2022|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)||3rd week of March 2022||4th week of March 2022||2nd week of April 2022|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA)||3rd week of May 2022||1st week of June 2022||Last week of June 2022|
|BVP CET PHARMUG (B.Pharma/Pharm.D)||3rd week of May 2022||2nd week of June 2022||Last week of June 2022|
|BVP CET LLB||3rd week of May 2022||3rd week of June 2022||Last Week of June 2022|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (II Year)||3rd week of May 2022||3rd week of June 2022||Last week of June 2022|
Want to know more about BVP CET Application Form 2022 then visit the Official Link. If you like the above information then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Candidates, you can write your confusion in the given below comment box. Follow us on social media to get latest updates on Bharti Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test.