Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:03 pm
CG PMT Application Form 2022
CG PMT Application Form 2022: To become eligible for Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test, candidates need to fill the CG PMT Application Form first. Aspirants those who fail to submit the form till the last date will not be allow to attend the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria required for this test is given below, so contenders must check it and then apply online for CG PMT.
|Name of the organization||Chhattisgarh Directorate of Medical Education|
|Name of the exam||Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test|
|Selection process||Written exam|
The Chhattisgarh Directorate of Medical Education conducts Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test for the admission in MBBS and BDS programmes. Those aspirants who able to clear the written test; will get admission in under graduation medical courses. After the test selected contenders need to come for documents verification round at the suitable venue. More details about CG PMT Application Form 2022 are available below by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
CG PMT Application Form 2022
Eligibility Criteria Needed for CG PMT 2022:
- Aspirants should be the citizen of India.
- The minimum age of a contender must be 17 years.
- Individuals who want to apply for Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test must have done intermediate studies with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio technology including Zoology and Botany and English subjects.
- Candidates should have scored 50% aggregate marks (for Un-reserved category), 45% marks (for General PH aspirants) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category).
Check Now: Medical College 2022 Exam
It is compulsory for all the aspirants to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through online/ offline mode.
- For General Category: Rs.300/-
- For OBC Category: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.200/-
How to fill CG PMT Application Form 2022:
- Firstly, contenders have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- After that hit on “CG PMT 2022” relatable link which is visible on the home page.
- Then press the “Online Apply” option and you will be redirected on a new page.
- Fill the correct details in the form and upload the scanned copies of essential documents/ certificates.
- Also upload your signature and passport size photograph in jpg format.
- Pay the amount through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- At last hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of the same for further use.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If Applicable)
- Character Certificate
- 3 Latest passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
Read Also: How To Improve your IQ Level
CG PMT 2022 Exam Pattern:
Total 100 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects. The CG Pre medical Test will runs for 2 hours and for every correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking in this entrance exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
CG PMT Syllabus:
Aspirants can take help from the class 11th and 12th books of NCERT and CBSE board. Questions related to chemistry, physics and biology (Zoology and Botany) subjects will be asked in Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Test 2022. For better preparation, individuals can practice from sample papers and models which are easily available at the nearest books shop.
CG PMT 2022- Important Dates:
|Starting Date for Online Application||April 2022|
|Last Date for Online Submission||May 2022|
|Last Date for Online Payment||May 2022|
|Last Date for making Payment through bank Challan||May 2022|
|Date for Admit Card Availability||May 2022|
|Chhattisgarh Pre-Medical Exam||May 2022|
|Date for Result Declaration||June 2022|
|Date for Counselling Beginning||After Result Declaration|
Go Through: Preparation Tips
Interested candidates can visit the Official Link to get more information about CG PMT Application Form 2022. You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D and if you want to ask something then you may write it in the given below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems. Follow us on Google plus and Twitter for latest updates on admissions and examinations.