Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:52 pm
CLAT 2022: The CLAT 2022 Notification has been released by National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi. CLAT 2022 will be conducted on 13-05-2022 for providing admission to Under-Graduate (UG)/Post-Graduate (PG) Courses. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India common Entrance Examination, conducted on rotational basis by 19 National Law Universities (NLUs).
CLAT 2022 Registration will be started from 01-01-2022 onwards. So, interested candidates can apply for CLAT 2022 Exam by filling the CLAT 2022 Application Form till the last date that is 31-03-2022.
To appear in CLAT 2022 Entrance Exam, applicants can download the CLAT 2022 Admit Card on the official website if they have any Query related to this exam they can check the Frequently Asked Questions (CLAT 2022 FAQ’s) explained in below section.
|Name of Conducting Body||National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi|
|CLAT 2022 Exam Dates||13-05-2022|
|CLAT Application Form Last Date||31-03-2022|
Subjects of CLAT Exam 2022 for the Graduate courses are like English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. To know the more information about the CLAT Admission Notification, they have to go through this page which is created by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Are You Eligible For CLAT 2022? Check CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
CLAT Eligibility Criteria for UG:
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2022.
- Contenders must have completed 12th Standard from well recognized Board.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2022 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2022 online examination.
- However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options after 10th/12th
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 for PG:
- The candidates must have minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination [i.e. LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)/any other equivalent exam].
- The candidate must have passed/appeared in the final semester/final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his/her admission.
- In case of candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination, he/she may submit his/her final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University/Institute. Till then such candidates may be given provisional CLAT Admission.
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Check Here: CLAT Eligibility
How Much We Pay for CLAT 2022 Exam?
- For General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates: Rs.4,000/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
- For payment of application fee, candidates are required to login to the CLAT 2022 Application fee shall be paid online through Net-Banking /Debit Card / Credit Card/ Pay Wallet/ Rupay etc.
- Offline payments can be made after registering the application online and generating Challans online. Offline payments are to be made in CASH only.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
CLAT Admission 2022:
Admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses will be done on basis of marks obtained in Common Law Admission Test 2022 followed by CLAT 2022 Counseling.
CLAT Exam Pattern 2022:
CLAT 2022 Exam Pattern for UG:
|(b)||Duration of CLAT-2022 Exam||02:00 Hours|
|(c)||Multiple-Choice Questions||200 questions of one mark each|
|(d)||Subject areas with weight-age:|
|English including comprehension||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Marks|
|(e)||Negative Marking||0.25 Mark for each wrong answer|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
CLAT Exam Pattern for PG:
|(b)||Duration of CLAT-2022 Exam||02:00 Hours|
|(c)||Multiple-Choice Questions||150 questions of one mark each|
|(d)||Syllabus||Questions will be asked from the following areas of Law:|
|Constitutional Law||50 Marks|
|Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||20 Marks|
|(e)||Negative Marking||0.25 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
Hit Here to Get: CLAT Dates 2022
How to Fill CLAT 2022 Form:
To fill the CLAT Application form 2022 candidates need to follow the below mention steps on this page..!!
- Candidates can apply for CLAT 2022 Entrance Exam by visiting the official website that is www.clat.ac.in
- Then on home page of official site go to “Apply Online” section and hit the link which is available on top of page.
- On next page select the appropriate link to CLAT 2022 Apply Online.
- Afterwards if you are a new user then hit on “Register Yourself” link to fill CLAT 2022 Online Registration Form.
- Fill in the details in CLAT Registration Form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS
- Registered candidates can hit on “Already Registered” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the CLAT 2022 Online Application Form.
- Fill CLAT Application Form with all essential details correctly and upload photograph and signature and other required documents along with CLAT Online Application Form.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- After completion of CLAT Application Form 2022, check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of CLAT 2022 Application Form for future use.
Must Know: How To fill Online Application Form
CLAT 2022 FAQ:
Q1. What is CLAT?
Ans. CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is a Law Entrance exam for graduate and post graduated courses.
Q2. Who conducts CLAT?
Ans. CLAT Exam is conducted by the National Law Universities (NLUs).
Q.3: How to apply for CLAT?
Ans. Online application forms are available on clat.ac.in from 1st January 2022 onwards. 2022 CLAT, forms will be available on the official website.
Q4. What is the Eligibility criterion for CLAT?
Ans. For UG courses candidates should Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum 45% marks for the General candidates and 40% for the reserved candidates. for the For PG course, aspirants must have LL.B. or equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks for the 50% marks for the SC/ST category.
Q.5: Which are the Law Schools Participating in CLAT?
Ans. We are providing a list of college that participated in the CLAT Exam:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal(NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
Q.6: When is CLAT scheduled for?
Ans. The scheduled date of Common Law Admission Test 2022 is May, 2022.
Go Through It: Top 10 Institutes In India
CLAT 2022 Syllabus:
The Syllabus Of CLAT can be divided into 5 sections, which are:–
- English including Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
English including Comprehension:
|English Vocabulary||Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies|
|English Proficiency||Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Sentence improvement, Sentence Rearrangement, Fill in the blanks|
|English Usage Errors||Common errors, Spotting errors, Inappropriate usage of words, Spelling mistakes|
|Comprehension||Passages will be provided and questions will be based on them.|
|Take a Test||English Language Test|
Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability):
|Arithmetic||H.C.F and L.C.M, Logarithms and Functions, Number System, Ratio and proportions, Fractions and Decimals, Time and Work, Square Roots, Surds and Indices, Average, Simplification|
|Commercial Maths||Profit, Loss and Discount, Interest, Percentage, Partnership|
|Modern Mathematics||Probability, Permutation & Combination, Clocks & Calendars|
|Data Interpretation||For this section, data will be provided and questions will be based on the data|
|Take a Test Now||Math Online Quiz|
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
|Static General Knowledge||Politics, Ancient, Medieval, Modern History, Science & Technology, General Science, Geography, Economics, Ecology|
|Current Affairs||Popular events (national & international), Names of various books and authors, development in the field of Economics, Science, Sports, Places, Persons|
|Logic Tests||Statement Arguments, Statement Assumptions, Statement actions, Statement Conclusions|
|Reasoning||Blood Relationships, Number test, Series test, Analogy, Coding and Decoding, Ranking, Direction, and distance test|
Go Through: CLAT Sample Paper
- Indian Contract Act
- Labour Laws
- Family Law
- Indian Constitution
- Law of Torts
- Indian Penal Code
- Intellectual Property Rights, etc
Want To Know?? How To Crack CLAT 2022 Exam
CLAT 2022 Admit Card:
Appliers can download the hall ticket before the few days of the entrance examination. The NLUs will upload the CLAT Admit card 2022 on the Official website, so candidates can visit and must carry it at the time of examination. Admit card will be available in the month of April 2022.
CLAT 2022 Answer Key:
Answer key will be announced within 3 or 4 days after the entrance examination. With the help of CLAT Answer key 2022, aspirants can check their questions and verify their answer. Solution key also will be available on the official website of the organization.
CLAT 2022 Result:
Result of the exam will be published in the month of May 2022, and candidates can check their CLAT 2022 Cut Off Marks. Selected aspirants can check their CLAT Result 2022 by going through the Official website. Shortlisted candidates will go for the CLAT Counseling 2022 which will be held in the month of June 2022.
CLAT 2022 Important Dates:
|Event||CLAT Important Dates 2022|
|CLAT 2022 Online Application Will be Started From||01-01-2022|
|CLAT 2022 Online Application Form Last Dare||31-03-2022|
|Availability Of CLAT Admit Card 2022||20-04-2022|
|CLAT Exam Date 2022||13-05-2022|
|Date of uploading the CLAT 2022 Answer Key||15-05-2022|
|Representation, if any, relating to the exam, questions or key||16-05-2022 to 18-05-2022|
|Date for uploading the amended answer key |
|Declaration of CLAT Result 2022||31-05-2022|
|Publication of the first indicative seat allocation list based on merit-cum-preference||07-06-2022|
|Date for Payment of Counselling fee||08-06-2022 to 12-06-2022|
|Publication of the second allotment list after payment of Counselling fee.||16-06-2022|
|Date for payment of Counselling fee for the candidates whose names appear for the first time in the second provisional allotment list||17-06-2022 to 19-06-2022|
|Date for locking of allotted seats after exercising option for shifting or withdrawing from the admission process against the second allotment list.|
|Last date of withdrawal from the Admission Process||19-06-2022|
|Publication of the third allotment list||24-06-2022|
|Payment of full fees by the candidates whose name appear for the first time in the third allotment list to the allotted Universities||28-06-2022 to 30-06-2022|
|Candidates to complete the admission formalities at the allotted NLU’s for admission against allotment list.|
|Date for receiving status of admissions from the participating NLU (s) in the CLAT Office||04-07-2022|
|Date of Closure of CLAT 2022 Admission Process by the CLAT 2022 Office||06-07-2022|
Candidates can visit the Official Link to know the further details about the CLAT 2022 or can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D. Stay connected with www.goldeneraeducation.com for getting latest details regarding CLAT Notification 2022.