Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:33 pm
Union Public Service Commission invites applications for CSAT 2022 for civil services exam. Eager candidates who are willing to participate in this exam they can apply through online registration by filling the CSAT Application Form on or before the last date.
Civil Services Aptitude Test is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year for recruitment to the Indian Civil Services for various posts. The Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam is generally called the CSAT Exam.
CSAT 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Civil Services Aptitude Test 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Exam Date||23rd Aug 2022|
|Last Date for receipt of application||12th June 2022|
Remaining all details related to CSAT 2022 Exam such as eligibility criteria, process to apply, important dates etc. are expressed on the below section of this page of privatejobshub.
Candidates must have degree in any filed from recognized University. Contenders who are appearing in final year examination may also apply.
- Candidate’s age must be between 21 to 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to the deserving candidates as per the rules of government.
- Applying candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India.
- Candidates belonging to Female/ SC/ ST/ PH category are exempted from fee.
Applicants will get selected for the post on the basis of their performance in Preliminary exam followed by Mains Exam and Interview.
Process to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website, www.upsconline.nic.in.
- On the home page press on the link as “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Select the name of the examination and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload you scanned passport size photograph and signature in proper manner and submit the form.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
|Date for issuance of notification||16 May 2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||12 June 2022|
|Date for examination||23 August 2022|
Note: For other details, please check Official Site.