Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:54 pm
DU MBBS Admission
DU MBBS Admission 2022: University of Delhi is going to conduct DU MBBS Admission for those applicants who want to take admission in MBBS/BDS programme (Faculty of Medical Science). Candidates who are interested to get admission and want to start their studies in this well known university may apply through online procedure and submit the application form on or before the last date.
DU MBBS Admission
|University Name||University of Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Below|
For further information regarding DU MBBS Admission such as required qualification, age limitation, application fee detail, admission process, procedure to apply and important dates etc you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Applicants should have passed 12th standard with required subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-Technology and English from a recognized school.
- Age of the aspirants should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years is available in upper age limit for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes.
Application Fee Detail:
|Category||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For General/ OBC||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2800/- (INR)
(Rs. 1400+ Rs. 1400/-)
|For SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 2150/- (INR)
(Rs. 750+ Rs. 1400/-)
Do you need Money For Education ?
Admission of the contenders will be made on the basis of their marks and merit acquired by eligible aspirants in the All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Test, AIPMT 2022 conducted by CBSE.
|Medical As A Career Option||How To Get Admission In Medical Colleges|
|Top Medical Colleges In India||Medical Entrance Exams|
Procedure to Apply for DU MBBS Admission:
- Applicants who want to take admission in any of these programs must need to go to official website of university that is www.du.ac.in
- Then, follow ‘Study at DU’ section and choose ‘UG Admissions’ link from the list and select appropriate link according to your query.
- After that, fill the online application form and upload all required documents like related to preceding qualification and pass port size photographs etc.
- After filling the form, press “submit” tab and take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Eligible candidates for 85% DU quota must also apply in prescribed application form to the faculty of medical science, 6th floor, V.P. Chest institute building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007.
Date to be keeping In Mind:
|Without Late Fee|
|Schedule for online Submission of Application||For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|Till 08th January 2022 (Friday)||Till 12th January 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date for Successful Final Transaction of Fee||12th January 2022 (Tuesday)|
|With Late Fee||For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|Schedule for online Submission of Application||13th January 2022 (Wednesday) to 06th February 2022 (Saturday)||13th January 2022 (Wednesday) to 10th February 2022(Wednesday)|
|Last Date for Successful Final Transaction of Fee||10th February 2022 (Wednesday|
|Date of uploading of Admit cards on website||1st April 2022 (Friday)|
|Date of Examination, AIPMT- 2022||1st May 2022 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Results||By 5th June 2022|
You can check Official Link for more detail regarding DU MBBS Admission. You can also collect more information in concern to DU MBBS Admission 2022 from our web portal, so you may keep in touch with us.