Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:36 pm
GPAT Notification 2022: Great News!!! Details of GPAT Notification are available here!!! All India Council for Technical Education is all set to conduct Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test in upcoming months. Candidates who wish to get admission in Master’s (M.Pharm) program they can apply for this exam by filling GPAT Online application Form. Interested candidates can obtain complete details of GPAT like exam date etc through the beneath segment of this page.
GPAT is a national level entrance exam conducted with the motive to select the capable candidates for providing admission in Master’s program. Candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria and other necessities before applying for the entrance test which are mentioned here for the convenience of the participants. To fetch more information, candidates may scroll down this page of goldeneraeducation.com.
|Name Of The Organization||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Exam Name||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Entrance Course||Master’s (M.Pharm) program|
Know From Here: Pharmacy As A Career Option
GPAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Application Fee Detail (Tentative):
- General / OBC – Rs. 1400/- + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD category – Rs. 700/- + Bank charges as applicable
Mode of Payment:
Applicants will have to remit the application fee tentatively through Net Banking /Credit / Debit Card or through cash payment by Challan generated online and Cash submitted in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates will get admission in M.Pharm program on the basis of marks obtained in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.
- A merit list will be prepared by respective State Government for allotting the seats to students through counseling process or else as per their admission process.
- If there is no counseling process then marks secured by the candidate in exam will be used for entrance in AICTE permitted Institutes / University Departments.
|Check Out the Preparation Material|
|How To Prepare For GPAT|
GPAT Exam Pattern:
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a Computer based online test which will be held for 3 hour duration. The test will contain 125 questions for 500 marks. There will be negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
|GPAT Previous Question Papers|
|GPAT Coaching Centres|
Procedure to Apply for GPAT Online Registration:
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is aicte-gpat.in
- If you are new user, than press “new user for registration” tab which is available on the right side of the home page and if you are existing user than, hit “existing user” tab.
- Now, fill the e-mail address and password and hit “sign in” button.
- Thereafter, fill the application form with complete and correct details.
- Upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb) and the size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- Now, you can do the payment in either online payment or cash payment.
- At last, hit “submit” button and take print out of it for future use.
|Must Know This: GPAT Registration 2022 Apply Online|
|Commencement of online registration||November 2022|
|Registration End Date||December 2022|
|Admit Card Download Date||January 2022|
|Exam Date||January 2022|
|Result Declaration/Print out of Score Card||January 2022|
If you want to collect more detail against GPAT Notification, check Official Link. Further up to date information in concern with GPAT Notification 2022 will be provided on this page soon, so please stay in touch and bookmark this page using Control+ D.
Get List of: Medical Colleges In India
Candidates may also get updated information on their facebook wall by following our facebook apge or by joining us on google plus. Dear candidates, if you have any query related to this post, then you can write it in the below stated comment box. Our team will sort your query and reply you in a short period of time.