Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:13 pm
HPCET 2022: Himachal Pradesh Technical University has open HPCET 2022 Registration process for session 2022-23. Those who wish to get allotted in the participating institutes of Himachal Pradesh CET can fill HPCET 2022 Application Form as they are now released.
Online registration process of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2022 has been started so submit your HPCET Application Form on or before 28-04-2022. Complete details of HPCET Exam 2022 are mentioned below so continue with this page.
|Name of conducting University||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|Admission to||Undergraduate engineering courses|
|Last date to apply for HPCET 2022||28-04-2022|
|Mode to submit HPCET Online Application Form||Online|
|HPCET 2022 Exam Date||13-05-2022|
|Status of HPCET Application Form 2022||Released|
Himachal Pradesh Technical University has scheduled to conduct HP Common Entrance Test 2022 on 13-05-2022. To get further details regarding Himachal Pradesh CET 2022 go through below provided information which is prepared by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
HPCET 2022 Important Dates:
|Events||HPCET 2022 Dates|
|Availability of HPCET 2022 Application Form||08-03-2022|
|Last Date to Submit Filled Application Form||28-04-2022|
|Release of HPCET Admit Card||First week of May 2022|
|HPCET Exam Date||13-05-2022 (9:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
|Release of HPCET Answer Key 2022||13-05-2022|
|Announcement of HPCET Result||On or before 30-05-2022|
|Commencement of Counselling||First week of June 2022|
HPCET Courses Offered:
- M. Pharmacy
- B. Tech (Direct Entry)
- B. Pharmacy & B. Pharmacy (Ayurveda)
Download: HPCET Information Brochure 2022
HPCET Eligibility Criteria
Have a look on below mentioned HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2022 because only those contenders will be able to apply who satisfy eligibility criteria of HPCET 2022.
- Applying aspirants for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2022 should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board/university with minimum 45% aggregate marks for general category candidates and at least 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
- All the candidates who are interested to apply for HPCET Exam 2022 need to have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in class 12th along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- General category candidates should have scored minimum 45% marks in aggregate, while reserved category candidates should have secured minimum 40% marks in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination.
- Those candidates who have qualified JEE Main 2022 will not have to participate in the entrance examination of HPCET 2022 and will be eligible for direct admissions.
|Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th|
|Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role|
HPCET Notification 2022
HPCET Application Fee:
Before applying towards Himachal Pradesh CET 2022, individuals are required to pay application fee through Net banking/ Debit/ Credit/ e-Challan before the last date. Details of fee are mentioned below as per category so make the payment of fee as per your category.
- ST/ SC /BPL: Rs. 1400/-
- Other: Rs. 1550/-
HPCET Exam Centres:
Himachal Pradesh CET 2022 will be held in 16 cities. While filling the Himachal Pradesh CET application form candidates need to select their preferred examination centre from the given list.
|Exam City||Exam City|
HPCET Admission Criteria:
Admission to the above course shall be made strictly on the basis of merit or rank/marks obtained in the National Level Entrance Test/ HPCET-2022 subject to fulfillment of minimum educational qualification.
Qualified candidates in HPCET 2022 as per HPCET Merit List will be further called for HPCET Counselling. Final admission will be based on counselling process and verification of documents. Following is the list of documents that are necessary to carry at the time of counselling.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Documents Required for Verification
- Mark sheet from a recognized University or board.
- Character certificate from the last institute attended.
- Proof of date of birth (10th standard certificate)
- Domicile Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Score Card of JEE Main 2022 or HPCET 2022
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Kashmiri Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate that the candidate is applying under “Beti Hai Anmol” scheme.
Steps To Fill HPCET Application Form 2022
Step 1 – HP CET Notification 2022:
- Visit to official website that is www.himtu.ac.in
- Now, select “Admission” tab that is available in left side.
- From drop down list press on “Admission Prospectus” link.
- On appeared page hit on “Information Brochure HPCET-2022” link.
- By pressing on it, you will navigate to new page where HPCET-2022 Brochure will appear.
- Read the notification carefully and get complete details about HP Common Entrance Test 2022.
Step 2- HPTET Registration:
- After that you have to register yourself for the HPCET 2022 examination.
- Now start registration process by filling your name, user name, and password, date of birth, email id and mobile number.
- In few seconds application form number will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- The user name and application number will also be sent to the registered email id of the candidates.
Step 2 – Filling of HPCET 2022 Online Application Form:
- After completion of registration process you are required to know that the user name, password and application number has to be used for login.
- Now fill your personal, academic and contact information.
- After that you have to select convenient examination centre while filling the Online application form 2022.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Documents:
- Thirdly, you have to move your cursor towards uploading section and upload the scanned images of their recent photograph and signature.
- The scanned images should be according to the specifications mentioned by the admission authorities.
Step 4 – Confirmation:
- Review the information very carefully before submitting and correct it if any error.
- Editing of the submitted information will be allowed.
- Now press on “Submit and go to payment”.
Step 5 – Payment of Fees:
- Lastly, you will have to pay the required application fees as given above category wise.
- Payment can be done in both offline (PNB challan) and online mode (net banking/ credit card/ debit card).
- The application form will not be accepted if the fees are not paid.
Himachal Pradesh CET 2022 Exam:
HPCET Exam Overview:
|Exam Name||Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Language of Examination||English|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||For each and every correct answer: 2 marks|
|Negative Marking||0.5 or 1/4th marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
Also Check: Engineering Entrance Exams
HPCET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
HPCET Syllabus 2022:
Go through provided HPCET Syllabus which is provided below for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
|HPCET Physics Syllabus||HPCET Chemistry Syllabus||HPCET Mathematics Syllabus|
|Laws of Motion |
Physics and Measurement
Work, Energy and Power
Theory of Gases Dynamics
Properties of Solids and Liquids
Oscillations and Waves
Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
Current and Magnetic Effects of Magnetism
Atoms and Nuclei
Hands on Skills
|States of Matter |
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
Redox Reactions and Electricity
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Periods of Properties and Classification of Elements
Isolation of Principles and Methodology Metals
D-F Block Elements
Refined and Depiction of Organic Compounds
Some Basic Principle of Organic Chemistry
Oxygen-Containing Organic Chemistry
Chemistry of Everyday Life
Nitrogen-Rich Organic Compounds
Practical Chemistry-Related Related Principles
|Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation |
Set Relations and Functions
Sequences & Series
Determinants of Matrices
Permutations and Combinations
Binomial Theorem and Its Common Applications
Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
Three Dimensional Geometry
Statistics and Probability
Partial Differential Equations
Ordinary Differential Equations
Probability and Statistics
HPCET Results link:
|Name of the Book||Publisher/Author||ISBN|
|A Master Resource Book in MATHEMATICS||Prafull K Agarwal||978-9350948156|
|A Master Resource Book in PHYSICS||D B Singh||978-9350948064|
|A Master Resource Book in CHEMISTRY||Sanjay Sharma||978-9350948095|
You need to go through this web page to get entire details regarding HPCET 2022 or visit official website or press Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates of 2022.