Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:12 pm
ICWAI 2016: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has announced a notification stated as ICWAI. Candidates, who want to get admission in Foundation, intermediate and final in New Delhi. Applicants, who are meeting all eligibility criteria, need to fill ICWAI Application Form before the last date through online process by visiting official website or by going through the official link which is given below.
|Organization Name||The Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|Courses Offered||Foundation, Intermediate And Final|
Candidates may collect all the information about ICWAI like qualification, Exam dates, selection process, how to fill application form are given below section which is well provided by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
- Candidates should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education
- Applicants should have passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2) and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute.
- Contenders should have passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by whatever name called along with 10+2.
- For those students who are pursuing the course through Foundation i.e. after passing Foundation level, this would be the third level course relating to the CWA/ICWA (Cost and Works Accountancy – Professional Accounting) Course.
- There is no restriction on other academic pursuits. This level of the courses can be pursued along with any graduation or Post Graduation Courses.
Candidates have to pay application fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards/Net Banking or Pay fee module of IDBI only. The application fees are given below:
|Intermediate||1 or 2||1200/-|
|Intermediate||both 1 and 2||2400/-|
|Final||3 or 4||1400/-|
|Final||both 3 and 4||2800/-|
- Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms without late fees is: 31st of Mar, 2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10-Apr-2016
- In case of online Examination Application with Payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking, the late fees of Rs. 300/- will be waived.
Selection of the applicants will be on the basis of their Performance in Entrance Exam which will be conducted by the organization.
Cost of Prospectus:
The cost of the prospectus is Rs. 250/-
Process to Apply for ICWAI Online Registration:
- Firstly candidates may visit the official website that is www.icmai.in
- Now, hit on the “Examination” link which is available on the “Students” section of the homepage.
- Then, select the” Online Exam Application Form” link and hit it.
- After that hit on the “Student” button which is provided on the “Examination” section.
- Then, select “Online Application” button and hit it this is available on the “Exam Application”.
- Now, select the courses you want to apply for and hit on the “Enter here” button.
- Read all the details and hit on the “Continue” link which is provided on the bottom of the page.
- Then, enter the current Registration number and hit on the” Enter here”.
- Now, fill the application form with complete details on correct manner.
- After filling application form upload your recently passport size photography and enter on the “Submit” button.
- Now, take a print out it for future use.
How to apply for ICWAI Offline Registration:
- Applicants may apply offline by visiting official website that is www.icmai.in
- Now, hit on the “Examination” link which is available on the homepage.
- After that read all the instruction carefully for the courses you want to apply for
- Download the application form and fill it with all details.
- The application form must be attested with the documents of Matriculation Certificate, 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement, three Passport size photographs.
- Now, close the application form and send it to the address which is mention below.
|Address of Regional Councils|
|Western India Regional Council “Rohit Chambers”,4th Floor Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort Mumbai – 400 001 Ph:022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416 Fax : 91- 022- 22870763 Email: [email protected] Web site : www.icwai-wirc.org|
|Southern India Regional Council 4, Montieth Lane, Egmore,Chennai – 600 008 Ph:044-28554443/28554326/28528219 Fax : 91- 044- 28554651 Website: www.sircoficwai.com Email: [email protected]|
|Eastern India Regional Council 84, Harish Mukherjee Road,Kolkatta – 700 025 Ph : 033 -24553418 /24555957 Fax : 91 033-2455-7920 Email: [email protected]|
|Northern India Regional Council 3, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,New Delhi – 110 003 Ph : 011 – 24626678 / 24615788 Fax : 24622156 Email: [email protected]|
ICWAI Important Dates:
Last Date of receipt Examination Application Forms with late fees is: 10th of April, 2016
|ICWAI Exam Time Table||ICWAI Syllabus|
Applicants can get complete details about ICWAI application form 2016 by going through the Official Link.