Last updated on April 7th, 2021 at 06:08 am
IERT Merit List 2021 : IERT (Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology) 2021 tentative Merit List 2021 for BE/B.Tech. has been released on
26th August 2021 September 2021 and the final merit for round 1 released on 31st August 2021 September 2021 . Merit list is made available on the official IERT 2021 Counseling portal. As, registration process 1st round of counselling is over, candidates are now waiting for the release of IERT 2nd round final merit list.
IERT is admission procedure through which candidates (from Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology , Prayagraj (UP) as well as candidates from outside) are granted admission into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programs in various colleges of UP.
Through IERT , admissions are granted on the basis of JEE Main 2021 ranks. IERT counseling process is conducted by Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT), UP. This IERT 2nd round final merit list will be announced only for the candidates of UP state.
IERT Merit List 2021
IERT की मेरिट लिस्ट में ऑब्जैक्शन भरने की प्रक्रिया सितम्बर को समाप्त हो गयी है | अब सभी आवेदक IERT merit list की प्रतीक्षा कर रहे हैं वे नए एडमिशन स्कीम के तहत मेरिट लिस्ट सितम्बर २०२० को आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर अपलोड कर दी गई है| मेरिट सूचि का डायरेक्ट लिंक इस पेज में भी दियागया है गया है| IERT २०२० Admission से जुडी सभी जानकारी पाने के लिए इस पेज को देखते रहें |
Here, we have shared all the relevant information about IERT Merit List 2021 such as seat allotment schedule, the procedure to check the merit list online, important instructions, and other details.
IERT 2021 Admission Merit List – Key Details
|Article Category||Merit List 2021|
|Counseling process||IERT 2021|
|Admission type||State Level|
|Counseling authority||Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT)|
|Eligibility||JEE Main 2021|
|Academic session||2021 -21|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Acrh|
|Declaration of 1st merit list (Tentative)|
|Final Merit list||September 2021 (Available)|
|Declaration of 2nd round final merit list||September 2021|
|Merit list publication status||Available|
IERT Merit List 2021 – Important Dates
IERT tentative merit list for all the candidates- September 2021
|Round 1st (Only for out of UP/Ex. Servicemen/KM/PWD candidates)|
|Last date to submit objection against the tentative merit list if 1st round||7th September 2021|
|Final merit list of 1st round will be declared on||8th September 2021|
|Choice filling last date||11th September 2021|
|1st round seat allotment||14th September 2021|
|Last date to report for counselling for 1st round||18th September 2021|
|Online acceptance letter for upward movement last date for (candidates out of UP/KM/PWD/Ex. Servicemen)||19th September 2021|
|List of candidates applied for upward movement available on||20th September 2021|
|Round 2 (for UP Candidates and upward candidates of 1st round)|
|Last date to receive objection in tentative merit list of 2nd round||16th September 2021|
|Final merit list of 2nd round will published on (UP candidates only)||18th September 2021|
|Online choice filling last date (UP candidates only)||20th September 2021|
|Seat allotment (1st allotment for UP candidates and upward movement of round 1)||23rd September 2021|
|Last date to report (for UP and upward movement candidates of round 1)||28th September 2021|
|Last date for Online submission list of candidates reported by Institute for 1st and 2nd round||29th September 2021|
|Round 3rd (upward movement for UP state candidates allotment)|
|Online acceptance letter for upward movement till||30th September 2021|
|Publication of list of candidates applied for upward movement||1st October 2021|
|3rd round list allotment declaration (upward movement)||5th October 2021|
|Final date for candidates to report at institute allotted to them for 3rd round (upward movement)||8th October 2021|
|Inter sliding (At institute level)|
|Option form filling commerce from||6th October 2021|
|Last date to submit option form filling||9th October 2021|
|Result declaration of internal sliding||10th October 2021|
|Final date of Online submission list of reported candidates by institute||13th October 2021|
|Final date for candidates reporting for management quota admission||15th October 2021|
- IERT 2021 tentative merit List 2021 of candidates released on 4th September 2021 which is followed by the release of the final merit list.
- Final merit list for round 2 (for UP candidates) is going to be out on 18th September 2021 .
- The merit is made available only through the online mode i.e. on the official websites as no other mode is applicable.
- IERT 1st merit list will be released only for the Out of UP, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, and KM candidates. Now final merit list for round one is also available.
- IERT merit list is prepared on the basis of JEE Main 2021 scorecard, 10+2 result, availability of seats and choices filled by the candidates.
- Candidates can also call for objection in the first tentative merit list till 7th Sep 2021 .
- On the basis of the final merit, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official websites in order to get regular updates about IERT merit list 2021 .
How to check IERT Merit List 2021 ?
In order to check tentative merit list of all the candidates, they need to check it online as it is the only method to check the list. Those who are wondering how they can access the list can go through the simple instructions shared as under-
- Candidates have to visit the official website first. They can visit any of the websites mentioned above.
- Click on the link provided to check the merit list.
- Now they have to log in by entering all the required credentials (like registration number, password etc).
- 2nd round final Merit list will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can save and take a printout of the merit list for future reference.
Candidates can also click on the direct link mentioned below to check the merit list-
In case of any issue related to IERT final merit list 2021 and admission procedure, candidates are advised to contact the responsible authority at the contact details given below-