Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:40 pm
IGIDR Admission 2022: The students searching admission to M.Sc. and M.Phil. /Ph.D. Programmes are informed that IGIDR Admission is now open. Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research invites online application for admission to M.Sc. (Economics) and M.Phil./Ph.D. (Development Studies) Courses. Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply against IGIDR Notification by filling application form through online mode on or before the closing date which is represented below.
|Name Of University||Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research|
|Name Of Course||M.Sc. and M.Phil. /Ph.D. Programmes|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2022|
Additional details related to IGIDR Admission such Eligibility, selection procedure and how to apply for IGIDR Admission Form etc and many more are well equipped in this page by the team member of www.goldeneraeducation.com
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- M.Phil./Ph.D. (Development Studies)
For M.Sc. (Economics) Course:
Candidates must have completed B.A. /B.Sc. in Economics/B.Com. /B.Stat. /B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)/B.Tech. /B.E. with at least a second division for Economics discipline and first division for other disciplines. The candidate should have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
For M.Phil./Ph.D. (Development Studies) Courses:
Candidates who want to get admission to the M.Phil./Ph.D.programme should possess M.A. /M.Sc in Economics/M.Stat. /M.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/M.B.A. /M.Tech./M.E./B.Tech./B.E. with at least 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines.
- M.Phil./Ph.D applicants will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.17, 000/- in the first two years.
- Those candidates, who fulfill the terms and conditions for Ph.D. registration, would receive a monthly stipend of Rs.26, 000/- after Ph. D. registration.
- For General Category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Physically Disabled Categories: Rs.100/-
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in an online test and an interview. Online Exam will be held on 24th April 2022.
- Online Exam will be separate for M.Sc. and M.Phil. /Ph.D. candidates.
- Online Exam for both M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. will emphasize general aptitude, analytical ability and mathematical skills at appropriate levels.
Centres for Online Exam:
- Ahmedabad/Gandhi Nagar
- Kolkata/Greater Kolkata
- Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai,
- Delhi NCR,
Process to fill online IGIDR Application Form:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.igidr.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Academic Programs” section and hit “Admission Announcement” link.
- After that follow “Admission notice for M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes”.
- Now hit “Online Application Form for M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes” link.
- For the “New Registration” the applicant has to register with the required details.
- Fill all required details carefully in an appropriate manner & press “Submit” button.
- Aspirants need to login again with previous valid email id.
- Fill entire information with all necessary details.
- Upload your scanned colour photo graph and signature along with application
- Make payment of application fee.
- Check the form at once & press “Submit” button.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application form: 31st March 2022
- Date of Online Exam: 24th April 2022
For further information about IGIDR Admission 2022 check Official Notification.