Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:24 pm
IGNOU OPENMAT: IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 is an entrance examination for distance education in MBA. Those desirous to flourish career in field of management are required to fill IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Application Form for XLIV & XLV ignou.ac.in MBA Exam prior last date.
Indira Gandhi National Open University organizes MBA Entrance Exam in two sessions. August 2022 session is known as OPENMAT XLIV while February 2022 session is renowned as OPENMAT XLV. To enroll for it, you must refer IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Dates from here.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV & XLV MBA Entrance Exam 2022 details:
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Name of Examination||OPENMAT XLIV & XLV MBA Entrance Exam|
|MBA OPENMAT XLIV & XLV Dates||Mentioned below|
IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV & XLV MBA Entrance Exam Dates:
Last date for submission of IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV Application Form 2022 is 2nd week of August 2022 while closing date for submitting IGNOU OPENMAT XLV Application Form lasts till 3rd week of December 2022.
To avail more details concerning it such as process to submit IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Application Form, Eligibility norms & others, take a look of below page designed by team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2022:
MBA Programme disciplines:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), or
- Diploma in Management (DIM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM).
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Course details:
- The MBA Programme consists of 21 courses in all. These are having:
- All the courses in PGDIM (Eleven Courses) i.e. MS-1 to MS-11
- Five courses from any one of the specialisation streams
- Compulsory Courses (MS-91, MS-95) and any one elective course out of MS-92/93/94/96/97
- Project Course (MS-100) equivalent to 2 courses.
IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV & XLV Eligibility 2022:
- As per IGNOU OPENMAT Eligibility norms, applicants applying against IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV & XLV Notification may possess Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category/ 45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience. Or
- Professional Degree with 50% marks in: Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- There is no age limit for admission to the OPENMAT.
- If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT Examinations s/he is required to apply separately.
|Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th|
|Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role|
Foreign students residing in India and having a valid student visa for the minimum duration of the programme are eligible for IGNOU OPENMAT Admission.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admission Process:
Admission to the Management Programme (MBA, DIM, PGDIM and PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP) is on the basis of score in XLIV & XLV MBA Exam, organized all over India twice a year.
Validity of OPENMAT Score Card:
Those who qualify exam will be eligible for admission into Management Programme. The maximum duration of the MBA Programme is 5 (five) years.
IGNOU OPENMAT Fee Structure 2022:
Those filling IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam OPENMAT Application Form are required to pay Rs. 1500/- per course through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU. It must be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated. Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
University offers reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, non-creamy layer of OBC, War Widows, Kashmri Migrants and Physically Handicapped Learners, as per the Government norms.
How to Register for IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV & XLV Entrance Exam 2022?
- In order to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Exam, you may visit official website that is www.ignou.ac.in
- Hit on “Student Support” tab and then choose “Student Zone” option from drop down list.
- To apply for IGNOU MBA Entrance Test, hit on “Admission Announcement” link.
- Choose link concerning IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam (OPENMAT XLIV & XLV) 2022 from there.
- After checking details from IGNOU MBA Entrance Test Notification 2022, fill IGNOU OPENMAT Registration Form.
- Login with User Id & password.
- After successful IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV & XLV Registration, you may download IGNOU OPENMAT Online Application Form 2022.
- Put details in IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Exam Form as need arises.
- Attach required documents & pay your fee.
- Take a preview of form & forward Indira Gandhi National Open University OPENMAT Application Form at respective address by post.
Read More: How to Fill Application Online Form?
IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV & XLV Entrance Exam 2022 Dates:
|Events||OPENMAT XLIV||OPENMAT XLV|
|Last date of submission of IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Exam |
Application form (form 1)
|2nd week of Aug 2022||3rd week of December 2022|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of September 2022||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 2)||Last week of November 2022 (1st Sem) |
Last week of May 2022 (2nd Sem)
|Last week of May 2022 (1st Sem) |
Last week of November 2022 (2nd Sem)
|Validity of OPENMAT score and eligible to seek admission in||1st Semester (January 2022) |
2nd Semester (July 2022)
|1st Semester (July 2022) |
2nd Semester (January 2020)
Go through its Official Link for more details about IGNOU OPENMAT 2022 Application Form. On release of IGNOU OPENMAT Notification, we will update you.