Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:31 pm
Indian Maritime University Admission
Indian Maritime University Admission 2022: Indian Maritime University is all set to invite Application forms for Indian Maritime University Admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering. Candidates who wish to get admission in IMU must apply by submitting application form latest by last date.
Indian Maritime University Admission
|Name of University||Indian Maritime University|
|Course Offered||Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering|
|Qualification Required||Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Naval Architecture, Bachelor’s Degree|
|Mode of Selection||Merit and interview|
|Last Date for Online Registration||15th December 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Indian Maritime University, Mumbai Campus conducts 1 year pre-sea training course for graduates in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture at MERI. MERI previously known as DMET is a world class organization, in the business of producing finest of Marine Engineers for the last 6 decades. A few seats (approx 60 seats) of this one year PG Diploma in Marine Engineering (PGDME) Course starting from 01st January, 2022 are likely to remain vacant after admission of sponsored candidates. These vacant seats will be filled up through direct admission procedure. Eligible unmarried candidates (male/ female) of Indian nationality are eligible to apply.
Gather all detailed information about Indian Maritime University Admission such as offered courses; eligibility conditions, selection procedure, procedure to apply etc. are shaped in below section on this page of goldeneraeducation.com.
- Contenders applying for Indian Maritime University Admission should possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Naval Architecture, from a College approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or the I.I.T.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering) from IMU are also eligible for admission to this course.
- Fulfilling additional requirements of D.G. Shipping that of minimum 50% marks in final year and minimum 50% marks in English in 10th or 12th standard is must.
- Applicants’ maximum age limit should be 28 years on date of commencement of training (1st January, 2022).
- Age relaxation is applicable of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 2 years for female candidates.
Selection criteria :
Selection of eligible and talented candidates will be through merit and interview.
|Tips and Tricks to Crack Interview||Read Now|
|Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse||Read Now|
Medical standard: (As per existing MS medical standards for pre sea training)
- Good health and eyesight in general.
- Medical fitness certificate from Directorate General of Shipping approved medical practitioner to be obtained before admission.
Candidates are required to pay Processing fee of Rs.1,000/- by D.D. issued by a nationalized bank in the name of “Indian Maritime University, Mumbai Campus” payable at Mumbai.
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Education Loan SBI Terms And Conditions|
|Education Loan PNB Interest Rate||Education Loan Documents Required in India by Banks|
How to apply for Indian Maritime University Application Form?
- Applicants who wish to get admission may download Application form and other details from IMU site or obtain from MERI, Mumbai.
- Fill an application form with all significant details and attach all essential documents and send to the displayed below:
To “Indian Maritime University, Mumbai Campus,
Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai-400033
Important dates to be remember:
Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms: 15th December, 2022
|Preparation Tips||Documents Required For Counselling|
|How to Fill Online Application Form||How To Improve your IQ Level|
|Develop Powerful Concentration||Scholarship For Higher Education In India|
Check Official Link for more details about Indian Maritime University Admission 2022 or book mark on this page for direct access.