Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:27 pm
ITSAT Application Form
ITSAT Application Form 2022: ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Dates are available!!!Candidates are glad to know that Submission of ITSAT Application Form will be are ongoing now. Recently ITSAT 2022 Exam Notification has been released to provide admission to keen candidates for B.Tech Programmes. ICFAI foundation is going to conduct the All India level entrance exam for ITSAT 2022 on 20-04-2022 (For offline mode) and 23-04-2022 to 30-04-2022 (For online mode). ITSAT 2022 is the entryway for those candidates who want to get admission in B.Tech programmes for Higher Education, Hyderabad. If you are interested must apply by submitting ITSAT Application Form/ ITSAT B.Tech Application Form before 09-04-2022.
|Name of School||ICFAI Tech School|
|Admission to||B.Tech Programmers|
|Last date to fill ITSAT Application Form/ ICFAI
B.Tech Admission Form
|Date of ITSAT Entrance Exam||20-04-2022 (For offline mode) and
23-04-2022 to 30-04-2022 (For online mode)
After qualifying this exam, candidates will get admission to the IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Dehradun), ICFAI University (Jaipur), ICFAI University (Jharkhand) & ICFAI University (Raipur). ITSAT 2022 is conducted for the students who are interested in engineering courses. Here on this single web page we have given some simple ITSAT Login Steps for the ease of students, so go must go through it and apply for ITSAT Application Form 2022. Applicants, who want to grab more details, related to ICFAI Tech School Admission Form, ITSAT eligibility and important dates then must scroll down this page which is well created by the team member of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Get Complete List: Entrance Exam In India
ITSAT Application Form
ITSAT Eligibility Criteria:
|Particulars||For IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Dehradun), ICFAI University (Jaipur), ICFAI University (Jharkhand) & ICFAI University (Raipur)||For ICFAI University (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Qualifying Exam||Passed in 12th or its equivalent examination||Passed in 12th or its equivalent examination|
|Minimum Marks||Must score minimum 50% & above aggregate marks in the qualifying exam||Must score 55% marks in qualifying exam|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English||PCM & English subjects|
|Appearing Candidates||Candidates appearing the qualifying exam can also apply or
Through JEE Main/ATIT exam/state level exam/other National level exam, you can also get admission
|Appearing Candidates can also apply|
|Score Card||–||Must qualify the JEE Main 2022 examination|
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Application Fee to fill ITSAT 2022 Application Form:
- Appliers will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- to fill ITSAT Application Form for all candidates through the payment gateway using credit card/debit card (Visa/ Master Card/internet banking) through secure internet payment gateway. OR
- You can also pay application fee through DD. Demand draft should be drawn in the favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2022” payable at Hyderabad.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
ITSAT Exam Pattern 2022:
- Have a look on ATIT exam pattern is given below:
- ITSAT2022 Exam will be conducted in two modes, i.e. online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Paper Based Test) mode.
- This Examination is of 2 hours duration.
- Candidates have to attempt this exam which is objective type in nature.
- The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- There will be 30 questions from each subject.
ITSAT 2022 Exam Syllabus:
|Physics||Measurement, Kinematics, Rotational motion & moment of inertia, Work energy & power, Gravitation, Properties of solid & fluids, Oscillation, Waves, Force & laws of motion, Current electricity, Effect of electric current, Electron, photon & radio activity.|
|Chemistry||Atomic structure, Solid States, Chemical bond, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermo chemistry & thermodynamics, Ionic Equilibrium. Principles of metallurgical operations, Chemistry of hydro carbon, Organic compounds containing organic oxygen, Organic compounds based on functional group containing nitrogen and Bio molecules.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations, and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning|
|English||Reading comprehension, Diction, Formation of effective sentences, sentence completion, vocabulary, common errors|
|Start Your Test||Physics Online Quiz|
|Take a Test Now||Chemistry Online Test|
|Take a Test Now||Math Online Quiz|
|Take a Test||English Language Test|
Recommended Books for ITSAT 2022:
|Name of book||Author||Subject|
|NCERT Physics for Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Physics|
|Concepts of Physics volume 1 and 2||H. C. Verma||Physics|
|NCERT Chemistry for Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Chemistry|
|NCERT Mathematics for Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Mathematics|
|Success Package (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics)||Arihant|
Do You Know? Shortcuts To Prepare For Exam Quickly
Steps to fill ITSAT Application Form:
In the very first step you need to visit official website that is www.ifheindia.org to fill ITSAT Application Form
After reaching to home page you need to press on “ITSAT” tab given at the top in menu bar.
- Now press on “Hit Here for Online Registration” link.
- Fill ITSAT Online Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials according to the requirement.
- Finally submit ITSAT Application Form within given period of time and take a print out of it and attach the required documents along with it.
- Send it to address given below
Hit Here to: Fill ITSAT Application Form Directly
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
Read This Also:
|List of Top Polytechnic Colleges|
|Last Minute Study Tips|
|Events of ITSAT 2022||Dates (Announced)|
|ITSAT Application Form started||Ongoing|
|Last date of filling ITSAT Application Form||09-04-2022|
|ATIT 2022 test scheduling date||01-02-2022 to 20-04-2022|
|ITSAT Admit Card Availability||at the time of Scheduling the test|
|Date of Exam|
|For online mode||23-04-2022 to 30-04-2022|
|For offline mode||20-04-2022 (10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)|
|ITSAT Result 2022 Declaration||07-05-2022|
|Date of Interview||01-06-2022 to 04-06-2022|
ITSAT Online Test Centres and Code:
|State||Test Center City (code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupathi (101)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla (112)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu (113)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (117)|
|Mumbai – Dadar (122)|
|New Delhi & Ncr||Delhi – Paschim Vihar (125)|
|Delhi – Vivek Vihar (126)|
|Delhi PV I (127)|
|South Delhi (132)|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai (140)|
|Union Territory||Chandigarh (143)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra (145)|
|West Bengal||Kolkata (153)|
ITSAT Offline Test Centres and Code:
|State||Test Center City (code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur (501)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi (516)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (519)|
|South Delhi (527)|
|Telangana||Hyderabad – Ameerpet (535)|
|Hyderabad – DilsukhNagar (536)|
|Hyderabad – Kukatpally (537)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra (546)|
|West Bengal||Kolkata (550)|
|Top College Updates|
|Exam Preparation Tips|
|Documents Required For Counselling|
|Online Courses Vs Regular Courses|
Documents Required for ITSAT 2022 Counselling:
- All mark sheets/grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, DOB, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- Candidates belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC categories, then they have to pay Original caste Certificate as per Central Govt..
- Medical Certificate should be presented if candidate is Physically Challenged (PC).
- Original ITSAT 2022 E- Admit Card, counselling letter from ICAR should also be present with candidate.
- 3 recent and clear passport size colored photographs need to be submitted.
- You must mention your name and date at the back.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking in the prescribed format (Annexure-III of IB), if applicant is incapable of attending the counselling personally.
Do you need Money for College Fee? Check This: Loan in India
ITSAT 2022 FAQs:
Question 1: Can the details entered by me in the application form be edited/ changed later?
Question 2: Is the application fee refundable to fill ITSAT Application Form?
Answer: No, application fee is non-refundable.
Question 3: Can I pay by DD or cheque or cash?
Answer: Yes DD is allowed in the name of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2022” payable at Hyderabad
Question 4: Is the ITSAT Application Formavailable to fill in the offline mode?
Answer: Yes, and the DD and ITSAT Application Formthen needs to be sent to the university.
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
Go through this Official Link to get rest of the information regarding ITSAT Application Form 2022