Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:22 pm
JENPARH Application Form
JENPARH Application Form have been issued for the individuals who are interested to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing, BPT, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BASLP & BMLT courses. WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Notification has been released so, those who want to attend JENPAUH 2022 exam can follow WBJEE JENPAUH Registration process by going through online mode. Registered candidates for Common Entrance examination can submit JENPARH 2022 Application Form on or before the last date that is 23-03-2022.
|Name of Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name of Exam||JENPAUH|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23-03-2022|
|JENPAUH 2022 Exam Date||27-05-2022|
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has decided to conduct Common Entrance examination titled as JENPAUH 2022 on 27-05-2022. Aspirants can follow the JENPAUH Online Registration process to appear in Common Entrance Examination. Complete details in respect of JENPARH Application Form 2022 are furnished below by the team members of www.goldeneraeducation.com aspirants can go through it.
JENPARH Application Form
Procedure Of WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Application Form:
- First of all candidates are required to login to official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board that is www.wbjeeb.in/jenpauh.aspx
- After reaching on home page, aspirants are required to select JENPAUH 2022 to read the advertisement.
- Further, JENPAUH 2022 Notification will appear. Aspirants can go through it and ensure the eligibility carefully.
- Then, eligible and capable candidates can hit on apply online tab.
- Fill JENPAUH 2022 Online application form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Also, upload all required documents and certificates with application form.
- Make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- At last, recheck the details and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Also, you can take hard copy of application form for future use.
Check Here: Entrance Exam In India
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Dates:
|Online application commences from||27-02-2022|
|Closing date of online application||23-03-2022|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of May 2022|
|Result Declaration||4th week of June 2022|
Check Complete List: Exam Calendar 2022 All India
JENPARH Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders interested for JENPARH 2022 need to satisfy eligibility norms that is listed below. So, please have a look on it before you submit WBJEE JENPAUH application form.
- Applying candidate should be an Indian National also must have the domicile of West Bengal.
- To attend JENPARH exam 2022, contender should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board. Qualifying exam must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English subjects. Also, applicant must have score minimum 50% marks taken together in PCB and English. For reserved category students, the minimum marks are 40%. Appearing candidates can also apply JENPARH 2022.
- Minimum age of applying contenders should be 17 years as on or before 31st December 2022.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
JENPARH Admission Procedure:
To get admission in B.Sc. Nursing, BPT, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BASLP & BMLT courses admission of applied candidates will be done on the basis of performance in JENPARH entrance test. Further qualified candidates in entrance test will be called for JENPARH Counselling to get final selection. Document verification process will also done at the time of counselling so don’t forget to carry all required documents and testimonials. Get List of Documents Required For Counseling with the help of provided link.
WBJEE JENPAUH Application Fee:
Aspirants need to pay application fee for all category candidates that is Rs. 500/-. Application fee can be paid through internet banking/credit card/debit card and e-challan of Allahabad bank.
WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Pattern 2022:
|Number of papers||Two i.e. Biological Sciences and Physics & Chemistry|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Number of questions||50 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) in each paper i.e. total 100 questions|
|Making scheme||+2 marks for each correct response|
|Negative marking||-1/2 mark for each incorrect answer|
|Language||English and Bengali|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Must Know This: West Bengal (WBJEE JENPAUH) Result
Look Here: Engineering Entrance Exams in India
You may keep in touch with our web portal to get latest information about JENPARH 2022 Application Form or check Official Link. If you have any query related to information given here about JENPARH Application Form 2022, please ask in comment box that is given below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.