Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:26 pm
JKCET 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations is planning to conduct JKCET exam on 22.04.2022. As per JKCET notification 2022, candidates who wish to appear in the entrance test must fulfill the JKCET eligibility criteria given here.
Eligible candidate are suggested to complete the online registration process and then fill the JKCET 2022 application form on or before the last date that is 03.03.2022. After JKCET 2022 registration, candidates can prepare for the entrance test with the help of JKBOPEE JKCET syllabus.
|Name of the authority||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Exam name||JKCET 2022|
|Last date to apply online||03.03.2022|
|JKCET exam date 2022||22.04.2022|
Qualified candidates in JKCET will be called for counselling and seat allotment procedure during which they will be allotted seats as per the prepared merit and choice filling. Finally they will be able to get admission in B.E./B.Tech Engineering Courses in the participating institutes.
Get Details About – Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
For further information in regards of JKCET 2022, JKBOPEE JKCET, you are suggested to go through the downwards section of this page which is well furnished by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
Those candidates who are going to apply for B.E./B.Tech Engineering Courses must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- They must have passed Hr. Sec. Part-II (12th/10+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board/University. The candidates appearing/appeared in 12th class examination can also apply for JKCET 2022 exam.
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks for Open Merit Category candidates.
- Should Have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to B.E/B.Tech. Engineering Courses.
- Appearing/appeared candidates in 10+2 (12th Class) annual examination can also apply to appear in CET-2022.
Check Here – Top 12 Pass Job In India
Aspirant planning to appear in JKCET exam must be at least 17 years old on 31 December of the relevant year (2022).
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs 800/- along with the JKCET application form before the last mentioned date.
- Application fee is to be paid through national Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facility.
Steps to fill JKCET application form 2022:
To apply for JKCET exam, you need to go through the instructions which are as follows:
- Firstly you have to visit the Official website of the The J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations www.jakbopee.org
- After that you will be on the home page of the website where you need to tap on the link as “Common Entrance Test (CET-Engineering)-2022 Admission Notification for Common Entrance Test(CET-2022) (B.E./B.Tech.Courses Only) Common Entrance Test (CET-Engineering) Information Brochure-2022”
- After that JKCET brochure will get opened and you are required to read the instructions carefully.
- After that you have to apply online to fill the application form.
- Now hit on REGISTER button to fill the JKCET application form and then fill required details to generate the application number.
- You must enter the details like category, date of birth etc. on this page carefully.
- Now note down the application number generated for future usage.
- Pay the application fee, fill all the personal information, upload the requirements and then recheck the form.
- Finally you can hit on submit button and take the printed hard copy of jkcet online form 2022 for the future usage.
Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022>>>Download Information Brochure
JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
|Total number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)|
|Total number of questions||180 (60 in each)|
|Total time duration of the exam||3 hours (Physics & Chemistry- 2 hours, Mathematics – 1 hour)|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Total marks||180 (1 for every correct answer)|
|Negative marking||0.25 for every incorrect answer|
Features of JKCET Exam Pattern 2022
- Question paper will have 60 questions per subject. Candidates are required to check it before starting the exam.
- Aspirants have to wait until they are asked to break the seal containing question booklet.
- You are required to write your roll number on the cover page of the question booklet at the space provided.
- You are not supposes to write anything on the question paper, for rough work will be included in the question booklet.
- You will be allowed to carry the question paper along with you at the end of the examination.
Also Check – How To Prepare For Written Exam
JKCET 2022 syllabus:
You can refer to the notification and check the latest JKCET syllabus to do the preparation of the exam or you can stay connected with us as we update regularly.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Solid State & States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Elements including Lanthanoides
- Co-ordination Chemistry
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry based on Functional Group – I
- Organic Chemistry based on Functional Group – II
- Organic Chemistry based on Functional Group – III
- Molecules of Life
Get Here – How To Improve your IQ Level
JKCET Exam Centres 2022:
You can get the detail regarding the exam centers from the official website. Accordingly, JKCET Exam Centres will be in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only as prescribed by BOPEE where the entrance exam will be conducted.
Exam centers will be mentioned on the admit card and the aspirants have to visit the allotted exam centers, once the exam centers are allotted they will not be changed.
JKCET 2022 Admit Card:
Candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites. Date of download of JKCET Admit Card will be informed separately through notification. No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre/venue without valid Admit Card in original.
JKCET Answer key:
After the conclusion of Entrance Test, the answer key shall be displayed on BOPEE’s website in the evening of date of conduct of CET -2022 or at 12 noon on next day and shall remain on website for three days.
Candidates having any discrepancy in the Question Paper and Answer Key can submit representation along with proper proof within three working days after the test is over in the BOPEE’s office at Srinagar or Jammu. For the same you have to pay payment receipt of Rs. 1000/- per representation per paper.
JKCET 2022 Result:
After the declaration of final answer key, candidates will be able to check the JKCET results on the official website. You can also stay connected with this portal as we update here regularly.
JKCET Merit List 2022:
Merit list will be prepared as per inter-se merit of the candidates in the exam in the descending order for general category and for each reserved category. In the situation when two or more candidates obtain equal merit, inter merit of such candidates will be obtained as follows:
- Aspirants who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics in the exam will be given preference.
- If inter-se merit still exists, candidatessecuring more marks in Physics will be considered.
- Still there is a tie; candidate older in age will be considered for admission.
JKCET 2022 Counselling:
Those candidates who will qualify the entrance test shall be called for counselling and they will get an opportunity to indicate their choices/ preferences regarding colleges and courses in the counselling of JKCET 2022.
Aspirants need to personally attend the JKCET counselling 2022 along with the below mentioned documents in original, hall ticket and payment receipt of Rs. 500/- paid at the POS terminal at BOPEE office, Srinagar or Jammu.
Documents Required During Counselling:
- JKCET Admit Card
- Copy of the online JKCET application form.
- Reserved Category Certificate (if any).
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination (12th class).
- State Subject Certificate.
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/ Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education.
- Tuition Fee Waiver Certificate, if any.
JKCET Seat Allotment 2022:
JKCET 2022 seat allotment will be done as per the candidates’ merit and choice filling. During the seat allotment procedure, candidates will have to report to the institutes allotted to them.
JKCET fee structure:
|S.NO||Participating institutes||Amount (in INR)|
|1||GCET Jammu |
For candidates of J&K Board of School Education
|For candidates other than J&K School Education||2,690|
|3||SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar||37,000|
|4||MBS College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu||37,000|
Participating Institutes 2022:
- GCET Jammu
- MIET Jammu
- MBS College of Engineering& Technology, Jammu
- SSM College of Engineering,Srinagar
- Yogananda College of Engineering &Technology, Jammu (YCET)
- Bhargava College of Engineering andTechnology, Supwal Samba
4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu – 180012
+91 191 – 2470102, +91 191 – 2479371
Baghat-i-Barzulla, Opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar – 190005
+91 194 – 2433590, +91 194 2437647
|Availability of JKCET form 2022 |
in online mode
|February 1, 2022|
|Last date of JKCET application form 2022||3rd March, 2022|
|JKCET 2022 admit card availability||10th April, 2022 onwards|
|JKCET 2022 exam date||April 22, 2022|
|Release of JKCET answer key||By 6.00 PM of day of conduct of CET Examination or upto 12 Noon next day|
|Announcement of JKCET result||By or before 10th May, 2022|
You are suggested to go through this Official Link to get the details in regards of JKCET 2022. For any query related to the same you are free to ask us the below given comment box, the experts of our team will reply you as soon as possible.