Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:48 pm
JNU CBEE Application Form
JNU CBEE Notification 2022: Good News for PG Admission Seekers!!! Jawaharlal Nehru University has released the JNU CBEE Notification so, get all the details from here:
Jawaharlal Nehru University has invited JNU CBEE Online Application Form for those candidates who want to get admission to M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.V.SC (Biotechnology) and M. Tech (Biotechnology) Courses. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to fill the online application form on or before the last date that is 05.04.2022. For getting admission to M.Sc. /M.V.SC and M. Tech Courses you need to qualify the JNU CBEE Entrance Exam.
This Page Includes:
- JNU CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- Way to Fill Online JNU CBEE Application Form
- JNU CBEE Exam Date
- Notification PDF
JNU CBEE Notification
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||05.04.2022|
Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination will be held in 19.05.2022. To get further details about JNU CBEE Application Form such as eligibility criteria, procedure to fill Application Form and important dates etc you may go through this page that is created by the team members of goldeneraeducation.com. Read all the instructions carefully before applying. Must have a look below:
- M.Sc (Agri.) Biotechnology & M.V.Sc
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Tech. Biotechnology
- For M. Sc in Bio Technology: Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree in Physical / Biological / Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences / Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology / 4-years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course) OR Medicine (MBBS) OR B.D.S. with at least 55% marks.
- For M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology/M.V.Sc: Contenders should possess Graduation degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
- For M. Tech in Bio Technology Programs: Contenders should possess B. Tech/B.E. / M.Sc. in relevant trade with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
Do You Know? Necessity of Master Degree and Its Role
- For General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST and Person with Disability Categories: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode only.
Admission to M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.V.SC (Biotechnology) and M. Tech (Biotechnology) Courses will be done on basis of their performance in Written Exam.
Way to Fill Online Application Form:
- Candidates can fill the online application form through the official Website that is www.jnu.ac.in.
- On home page of official site select and hit the “Apply Online” link.
- On next page select and hit “Application For:-Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology Programmes [CEEB]” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and hit “I Accept Apply Online” link.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill form with all mandatory details in proper manner upload the scanned photograph and signature along with application.
- After completion of form check form at once and press on “Submit” button.
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 05.04.2022
- Exam Date: 19.05.2022
- Merit list Will Be Announced On: 2nd or 3rd week of June 2022
- Availability of Final Result: 04th week of July 2022
JNU CBEE Notification PDF
|Name of Courses||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology & M.V.Sc. Programme||Download PDF|
|M.Tech. Biotechnology Programme||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology Programme||Download PDF|
For more details regarding JNU CBEE Notification 2022 candidates may check they above given official notification.