Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:09 pm
JNU Direct PHD Admission
JNU Direct PHD Admission 2018: Want to know how to apply for JNU Direct PHD Admission? Then check out this amazing page and get the complete information. Jawaharlal Nehru University is planned to start the admission process for those aspirants who are willing to get direct entrance in doctoral degree courses. Interested candidates can check the details through this page and can apply for admission through proper channels on or before the last date.
Jawaharlal Nehru University provides admission in Ph.D programmes every year in winter semester as well as in monsoon semester. The winter semester starts in January and monsoon semester starts in July of every year. Candidates who wish to get admission in upcoming semester they can get complete of admittance through this page which is well supplied by the group members of goldeneraeducation.com.
JNU Direct PHD Admission
|Organization name||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Selection Process||viva-voce or written examination|
|Last date of submit application||Check Below|
JNU PhD Eligibility:
- Candidates who want to take direct admission in PhD at JNU they must have M.Phil/ M.Tech./ Pre-Ph.D./ MPH degree OR must complete post graduation in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks from recognized university.
- Candidates whose M.Phil/ M.Tech./ Pre-Ph.D./ MPH results are not available will not be able to apply.
Read Out: JNU Admission Notification
|Category||Application Fees + Processing Fee (Tentative)|
|For General and OBC category aspirants||Rs 420/-|
|For SC/ST and Physically Challenged (PH) Category||Rs 310/-|
|For Applicants belonging to BPL||Rs 110/-|
|For Foreigner students||Rs 1450/-|
Mode of Payment:
Payment of fee will be made by means of Demand draft drawn in favor of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi.
Check out Application Form for: JNU CEEB 2022
JNU PHD Admission Process:
Admittance of applicants under Ph.D. programme of Jawaharlal Nehru University will be made on the basis of viva-voce or on written examination conducted by University.
How To Apply for JNU Direct PHD Application form?
- Candidates who are going to apply JNU Direct PHD Admission they must ensure their eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Then applicants need to download application form from Jawaharlal Nehru University official website that is www.jnu.ac.in.
- Go to the “Admission” tab in the menu bar and then select the relevant option for Direct PHD Admission.
- Read the complete details of entrance and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Now fill form correctly with all personal and professional details and then send application along with required testimonials and DD by Registered Post to below tuned address or in person on or before the dead line.
- Applicants are requested to fill in separate Application Form for each discipline.
Attention please: Applicants are required to check availability of seats in each Centre/School before applying for admission in Winter Semester.
Get List of Exam Dates: PHD Entrance Exam In India
Section Officer (Admissions), Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067
Download Here: JNU Admit Card
Date To Be Kept In Mind:
- Last date for receipt of completed Application Form: October 2018
- Starting of Academic Session: January 2019
Get info on Best Reputed Colleges: Top Universities In India
Note: Candidates must check Official Link for more information about JNU Direct PHD Admission 2018. Candidates can follow us on facebook and google plus to get latest updates on their facebook timeline. You can also receive updates in your inbox by subscribing for our free email service. To ask your query, you can write us in the below provided comment box.