Kerala Polytechnic Admission
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2023: It is essential for the aspirants to match the much needed eligibility criteria before applying for Kerala Polytechnic Admission. Candidates those who want to enhance their study at higher level and want to take admission in engineering diploma then they have to follow online applying procedure. The authority will accept the individuals on the basis of their marks in 10th/ 12th standards.
|Name of the Organization||Department Of Technical Education, Kerala|
|Mode to apply||Online|
Aspirants need to come along with their original as well as self attested copies of the academic documents for counseling process. There will be no separate entrance exam conducted by the committee to select the suitable contenders. To know the further details about the Kerala Polytechnic 2023 Admission process, aspirants have to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
Kerala Polytechnic Admission
Eligibility Criteria Needed for Kerala University Polytechnic Admission:
- Candidate must have cleared the SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Student should have passed the qualifying examination from the educational board of Kerala or candidate’s parent should be a permanent employee in the government/public sector undertaking in Kerala state.
- Aspirants should have crack the qualifying exam with Mathematics, Science and English subjects.
- Individuals must be a citizen of India.
Check Here: How To Choose Admission Consultants
Reservation of Seats:
|Persons with Disabilities||3% of the seats available in each branch|
|THSLC holders||10% of the seats available in all Engineering/ Technology branches|
|ITI/ KGCE Certificate holders||5% of the seats available in all branches|
|VHSE Candidates||2% of the seats available in each Program|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC), scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes||40%|
The reservation for socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC), scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is distributing in below stated categories, so please have a look!!
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|Other Backward Hindus||3%|
|Latin Catholics and anglo Indian||3%|
|Dheevara & related Communities||2%|
|Viswakarma & related communities||2%|
|Kusavan & related communities||1%|
|Other Backward Christians.||1%|
Kerala Polytechnic Admission Fee Structure:
Candidates who will successfully qualified the entrance examination they have to pay the below fee according to their need, so please have a glance!!
Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee per district. But aspirants who belongs to reserved category are required to deposit Rs. 50/-.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online?
How to Apply for Kerala Polytechnic Admission:
- The first thing that every aspirant has need to do is visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.polyadmission.org
- Then hit the prospectus tab which is available at the left side of the home page.
- Read the basic instructions carefully and come back at the previous page.
- Select the online submission option and you will be redirected on a new page.
- Fill all the necessary details in the box and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents/ certificates.
- Also upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph and your signature.
- Take a review of the form and select the submit button.
- At last take a print out of the KU application form for further use.
Read More: How to Fill Online Form?
Documents to Be Submitted:
- Self-attested copy of the Domicile Certificate
- Self-attested copies of Caste Certificate
- Self-attested copy of the Income Certificate
- Self-attested copy of the Medical Fitness Certificate
- Self-attested copy of the mark sheet of SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination
Kerala Polytechnic Counseling:
On the basis of candidates’ marks in equivalent examination, the authority will prepare a merit. Selected contenders will have to attend the counseling process with their original and self attested copies of the required documents.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Kerala Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card & Score Card
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
Check Out: Top Polytechnic Colleges In India 2023
Kerala Polytechnic Admission- Important Dates:
|Online application starts||June 14 , 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June 2023|
|Last date of application form with late fee||Last week of June 2023|
|Announcement of Ranks and Trial Allotment||Last week of June 2023|
|Final Rank list||Last week of June 2023|
|Date of admission on the base of merit list||1st week of July 2023|
|Commencement of first Counselling||2nd week of July 2023|
|Second Counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Admission Closes||4th week of July 2023|
Also Check :Kerala Polytechnic Allotment / Counselling
If you find the above information helpful then you may bookmark this page by using the shortcut keys i.e. Ctrl.+D. Candidates can visit the Official Link to get the further details about the Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2023. For time to time updates on admissions and examinations follow us on Facebook and Google plus.