Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:03 pm
GATE 2022 Registration
GATE 2022 Registration: IIT Guwahati is going to conduct Gate 2022 exam, so students who’re ready to apply in the Gratitude aptitude test Engineering must check the GATE 2022 Registration process. To fill the GATE registration form, they should know about the online fee and other details, to keep that in mind we are providing all the information related to PSU Registration process and fee slip on this page. They can check the details regarding Last Date for GATE 2022 Registration by visiting the official website which is gate.iitg.ac.in or can scroll down this page.
Every year, Gate Exam is conducted by different institute; IIT Guwahati has released the notice that GATE Exam 2022 is going to be organized by IIT Guwahati Institute. Aspirants can go through the gate 2022 registration instructions which are indicated below on this page. To fetch the more details about GATE 2022 Registration, candidates can read this full page which is created by team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
GATE 2022 Registration
Gate 2022 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who’ have completed their bachelor degree of B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm./ B. Arch./ B.Sc. (Research)/ B.S./ M. Sc./ M.A./MCA or equivalent/ Int. M.E./ M.Tech. (Post-B.Sc.)/ Int. M.E./ M.Tech. or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2)/ Int. M.Sc./ Int. B.S.-M.S. and Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch.) can apply for the GATE Registration form by going through the below mention steps.
Gate Registration 2022:
Candidates need to follow the below mention steps to do the online gate 2022 registration, please have a look..!!
- Filling application form ( Read out Information Brochure: GATE Application Form )
- Uploading the documents and Submission of application form
- Application fee payment
First of all candidates have to do registration by filling the gate 2022 registration form. They need to follow the some important Steps:
- First of all, candidates need to go through the official website of the organization which is gate.iitg.ac.in
- After that, aspirants are required to press the “GOAPS” link which is located at the right side of the page.
- On the Next page, they need to hit the link of “Register Here” mention in the left side of the page.
- Then they have to fill the required details like “Candidate Name” or “Email Address” and other information, then press the submit button.
- Now your first step of Registration has been completed. After registration, candidates will get Enrollment ID and password.
- Already registered candidates don’t need to register again, they can do gate 2022 registration login by entering the Enrollment ID and password.
Step-2: How To Fill Gate 2022 Online Registration Form
To fill the application form, candidates must have below mention documents:
- Address for Communication
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code
- GATE paper (subject)
- Choice of GATE examination cities
- High quality image of candidate’s photograph
- Good quality image of candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate
- Details of the valid Identity Document
Then they can follow the below indicated steps to fill the GATE Registration Form, Please have a look..!!
- After completion of gate 2022 online registration, candidates need to fill the application form by filling the Enrollment ID and password.
- On the next page fill the application form by entering the details related to GATE 2022/ Complete Name (As in GATE 2022 application form)/ Mailing Address and Educational Qualification details.
- Then recheck the filled application from.
Step-3: Upload the Necessary documents/Submission Of Application Form
- After filling the application form, candidates need to upload the necessary documents like Resume/Photograph/ signature.
- They make sure that the size of the Photograph and signature file should be as per the requirement.
- Photograph must be color and back ground of the photo should be white or light color.
- Size of the photograph should be (3.5 cm Width × 4.5 cm Height) and size of the signature file should be 2 cm × 7 cm (Height × Width).
- Maximum size of the signature can be 160×560
- Then recheck the filled details and press the “Submit” button.
- After hitting the “Submit” button your application form has been submitted successfully.
Check in Detail Way: Documents Required For GATE Application
Step-4: Application Fee
After filling the online application form, candidates are required to pay gate 2022 registration fee as per the given table below:
|For Examination Centres in India|
|Female candidates||Rs. 750|
|SC/ST/PwD* category candidates||Rs. 750|
|All other candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For Examination Centres in Foreign Countries (All Candidates)|
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu||US $50|
|Dubai and Singapore||US $100|
- Candidates must have Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
- From the GOAPS portal, the candidate will be redirected to the payment gateway webpage, where they can see the payment options.
- Candidates can fill the require details related to fee payment and pay the fee in correct order.
- After paying the gate 2022 registration fees, candidates can download the PDF by visiting the GOAPS website.
- Then, aspirants can take printout of gate 2022 registration slip and keep it on safe place for future use.
- Now gate 2022 registration procedure has been completed.
PSU Registration through Gate 2022:
There are number of Organizations who comes under the PSU like ONGC/ BHEL/HPCL/ IOCL and they recruited eligible candidates through GATE. We are giving some brief Introduction to know about the organization and registration through gate.
Hit Here to Get GATE 2022 Brochure
ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation):
ONGC is an organization of Oil and Natural Gas, which is a central public enterprise under the government of India. So those candidates who are willing to ONGC gate 2022 registration can follow the above mention steps. ONGC recruitment application form will be available in the month of March/April 2022.
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited):
BHEL is an engineering and manufacturing company, which was recognized in 1964. The organization conducts various examinations to hire the deserving candidates for the vacant position. Those applicants who want to apply for the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment through GATE, they have to complete the process of BHEL registration through gate 2022 by following the above mention instructions.
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited):
IOCL is also one of those companies who come under the PSU, and it is also known as Indian Oil. Head quarter of this company is based in New Delhi. Candidates can do the IOCL registration through gate 2022 and then fill the application form which will be available on the official website of the organization in the month of Jan 2022.
Year Wise List of GATE Organizing Institutes:
We are giving Year wise List of GATE examination which is organizing by institutes is as follows: for the year of 2022, IIT Guwahati is going to conduct Gate Exam 2022.
|S. No.||Organizing Institute||Organizing Year|
|1.||IIT, Delhi***||GATE – 2020|
|2.||IIT, Madras**||GATE – 2019|
|3.||IIT, Guwahati*||GATE – 2018|
|4.||IIT, Roorkee||GATE – 2017|
|5.||IISc, Bangalore||GATE – 2016|
|6.||IIT, Kanpur||GATE – 2015|
|GATE Online Application |
Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens
|Last Date for Submission of |
(Online) Application (through Website)
|Last Date for Requesting |
Change of Examination City
(an additional fee will be applicable)
|Admit Card will be available |
in the Online Application Portal (for printing)
|GATE 2022 Examination |
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Announcement of the Results |
in the Online Application Portal
Candidates can get the complete details about the GATE 2022 Registration from this page, for more updates they can go through the Official Link.