Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:07 pm
Maharashtra SET 2022: University of Pune has released Maharashtra SET Application Form for the candidates who are willing to become Assistant Professor.
Candidates who are satisfying Eligibility Criteria to become Assistant Professor may apply against Maharashtra SET Exam Notification by filling online application form before the last date that is well mentioned below.
This Page Includes:
- Maharashtra SET Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra SET Exam Date
- Maharashtra SET Selection Process
- Steps to fill Maharashtra SET Online Application Form
|Conducting Body||University of Pune|
|Name Of Exam||Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||Will be announced soon|
Maharashtra State Eligibility Test will be conducted by the University of Pune for the candidates who wish to become Lecturer. To grab updated details regarding Maharashtra SET, candidates are requested to stay on this page of goldeneraeducation.com for getting facts regarding the same.
- Applicants must have Master’s Degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC/SBC/DT/NT category) recognized by U.G.C. Candidates having Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the Foreign University/Institute.
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying (final) master’s degree examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test.
- Candidates can appear for MH-SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
Check Out: Skills Required Becoming an Ideal Teacher
There is no age limit for this eligibility test.
|Category||Fees including processing fee|
|OBC / SBC / DT(A) / NT(B) / NT(C) / NT(D) (Non Creamy Layer Category only) / SC / ST / PH / VH||Rs. 450.00/-|
Mode of Payment:
All the applying aspirants are required to submit examination fees through Challan at any branch of HDFC Bank or Bank of Maharashtra. Application cost once paid, it will neither be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstances.
Selection of every applicant will be done on the basis of written examination followed by interview. Final Selection of aspirants will totally depends on the marks scored in the written examination and performance at the time of Interview which will be conducted by the University of Pune.
MH-SET will be conducted in Objective Mode. The test will consist of three papers i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on day of Examination in two separate sessions.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (10.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.)|
|II||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (11.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)|
|III||75 questions all of which are compulsory||75 x 2 = 150||2 1/2 hours (02.00 P.m. to 04.30 p.m.)|
Subjects Name & Subject Code:
|Subject Name||Subject Code|
|General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper-I)||0|
|Defence & Stratergic Studies||16|
|Library & Information Science||18|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||19|
|Earth , Atmospheric , Ocean & Planetary Science||35|
|Computer Science & Application||37|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
How to Apply for Maharashtra SET Application Form?
- Those applicants who are eligible they must apply online for Maharashtra SET through official website www.setexam.unipune.ac.in.
- Now register yourself with basic details by pressing on ‘Apply online’ -> ‘New user’ button.
- After furnishing said details, you can fill up the online MH-SET application form with user registration Email ID and Password.
- Then fill Main Application Form and after completion of it you will get unique Application Number for your application.
- Now Upload Scanned Photo and Signature and submit it successfully.
- At last take a printout of application form and Challan form and pay the fee.
|Sr. No.||Center Name||Center Code|
Dates To Be Kept In Mind:
Last date to Apply: Update soon
Check Out Current Updates: Latest Jobs
For more details about Maharashtra SET 2022, applicants are advised to check Official Link. For getting upcoming notification details for Maharashtra