Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:48 pm
Manage Hyderabad Admission 2022: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) invites applications regarding Manage Hyderabad Admission for PGDM (ABM) program. Applicants who want to get admission in PGDM program they must do online registration and the send the hard copy of the filled form on or before the closing date that is 31st December, 2022
Manage Hyderabad Admission
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management|
|Announcement Type||Manage Hyderabad Admission 2022|
|Eligibility Criteria||PGDM (ABM)|
|Last Date||31st December, 2022|
|Check Top MBA Colleges List in India|
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management Hyderabad offers a two year PG Diploma in Management– PGDM (ABM) recognized by AICTE. The applicants to PGDM (ABM) must read the admission notification to ensure eligibility criteria. The eligible candidates may apply by any of the three methods like:
- Online Registration
- Download Application Form
- Request for Application Form and Prospectus by post.
The main aim of the institute is to provide technical and managerial skills related to Extension officers, Managers, Scientists and Administrators in the agricultural sector. It acts as a support for fisherman and farmers to practice sustainable agriculture. The team of goldeneraeducation.com provides all the required and relevant information regarding MANAGE Admission 2022
MANAGE PGDM Admission: Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be a graduate in Agriculture Sciences/ Agriculture-related/ any disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks or CGPA (ST/ SC: 45%).
- Must have a valid score in CAT 2022.
- Candidates in their final year of their graduation can also apply.
MANAGE PGDM 2022: Selection Procedure
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must submit their CAT 2022 score card before 29 January 2022.
- Merit List will be prepared for calling candidates for Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- The selection procedure will be based on the candidate’s weight on various parameters, such as-
(c)Paper/ Essay Writing
(e)Extempore/ Micro Presentation
- Application Fees for general candidates is Rs.1200
- SC/ST category applicants need to pay application fee of Rs.600.
How to Fill Manage Hyderabad Application Form:
- Study the details carefully for online registration and click on proceed button to fill the Application form.
- Obtain the Demand Draft for Online Registration. Certain details of Demand Draft are required to complete the requisite Application that is essential for filling the Application Form.
- All the details of Application should be checked once before clicking SUBMIT as once the form is submitted no editing is possible.
- Registration number is auto generated after the successful submission of Online form and is displayed.
- The print out of the Application should be taken out and photograph should be affixed in the space provided.
- One copy of the application form must be kept with you for any future reference.
- The below mentioned documents should be posted so as they can reach the following address before or on 31st December, 2022.
Documents send to the address:
- The Application form print out with photograph affixed in the space provided.
- Demand Draft with your name and registration number written on its back side
- Attested copies send to the address:
- SSC Certificate as age proof
- XII Class Mark sheet
- Degree Mark sheet or Certificate for OGPA regarding percentage equivalence
- Mark sheet for Post Graduation including OGPA Marks if applicable
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Any other if specify
Principal Coordinator, PGDM (ABM),
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE),
Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad-500 030, Telangana State
- Last Date to Apply: 31st December, 2022
- Last Date of Receiving Attested Copy of CAT Score Card: 30th January, 2022
Note: For further details about Manage Hyderabad Admission you must visit the Official Link