Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:38 pm
MHT CET 2022
MHT CET 2022: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai has planned to conduct MHT CET 2022 on 10.05. 2022. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility norms given in the notification are required to fill the MHT CET 2022 Application Form before the last date.
You can fill the application form with the registration id and password and complete the entire procedure before the last date that is 25/03/2022. Aspirants who wish to get admission in engineering & technology, health sciences & pharmacy courses must read MHT CET notification.
|Name of the authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Name of the exam||MHT CET|
|Last date to apply online for MHT 2022 CET||Check below|
|Date of MHT 2022 CET exam||10/05/2022|
Candidates are suggested to log on to the official website and apply online for MHT CET 2022 exam. The examination authority conducts examination to provide admission to candidates in Post Graduate Degree Course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
In order to obtain further relevant information in concern of MHT CET 2022 you are required to go through the below structured page well organized by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
MHT CET 2022
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
For Engineering Courses
- Indian national candidates who have passed class 12th exam or HSC examination with subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject can apply for MHT CET.
- They must have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates).
Get Details: MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
For Pharmacy courses
- Those contenders who have completed their class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject, thay are applicable to apply.
- General category aspirants must have secured 45% and reserved category contenders should have secured 40%.
For Allied Health Science Courses
- To get admission in allied health courses, aspirants must have completed their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects.
- Aspirants should be born on or after 2001.
There is no age limitation for the MHT CET 2022 exam.
MH CET Application Fee:
Contenders are required to pay application fee that can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets). The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC) and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
MHT CET Admission Process:
The selection of the candidates for the MCA Admission will be done on the basis of the merit list which will be released by the institution after the examination. Further counseling will be conducted to screen eligible candidates for MHT CET Admission 2022.
Get Here: MHT CET Previous Years Question Papers
MHT CET 2022 Merit List:
Candidates can check their marks of the examination through the merit list that will appear on the official website of the organization after the commencement of the results.
MHT CET Examination:
Candidates have to give an online examination. Each examination will be of total 90 minutes duration, there will be no break in between. The test consists of two Papers:
- Paper 1 Will Be of General aptitude
- Paper 2 Will Be of Computer concepts
Get In Detail:
MHT CET Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be given through online mode
- The medium of examination will be English.
- The examination will be an Objective type examination
- There is negative marking for wrong answers
- Each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1mark)
- No calculators or mobile phones are allowed in the examination
|Paper||Subjects||Time Allotted||Total Questions||Marks per ques||Type of Questions|
|Paper I||General aptitude||90 minutes||25||4||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Paper II||Computerconcepts-computer basics, data representation, |
operating system basics.
MHT CET Syllabus:
Candidates can get the whole MHT CET 2022 Syllabus with the help of the Link mentioned. And except that you can prepare from the 10th /12th book that you have studied in your graduation. Prepare for only those topics that are included in MHT CET Syllabus 2022.
Check >> Direct Link To Get The Syllabus
MHT CET 2022 Application Form
Process For MHT CET 2022 Login:
If you are eager to fill up the Application Form, then you are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
Step1) New user Registration
- Log on MHT CET 2022 official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Candidates have to fill the must have a valid email id and mobile number. Only one registration is allowed using the same email id.
- After that You need to upload your scanned photo (15 KB to 50 KB) while registering, and scanned signature (5 KB to 50 KB)
- Fill all the educational details and Select the subject(s) you wish to appear in MHT-CET 2022 viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Biology
- Check all the data filled in the Online Application Form before submitting the same.
Step2) Filling Online Application Form
- Fill MHT CET application form 2022 completely with all accurate and correct details.
- An Application No. will be generated after submission.
- Candidates have to refer your Application No. for all your future correspondence.
Step3) Pay the application fee
- Now pay the application fee through online mode.
- Now complete the procedure and take a preview of the application form.
Step4) Payment Transaction queries
- If the amount is debited at the time of transaction, you have to wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
- Hit on the “Next” button for the final submission of the application form.
- Finally you can take the print out of MHT CET 2022 application form for the future reference.
- Note: The size of the scanned image should be between 10Kb to 100Kb. The size of the signature image should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
For Registered candidates Log in>>>Hit Here
To Apply Online>>>Hit Here
MHT CET Application Form Correction:
If you have done any mistake while filling up the application form then:
- Go to the official
- Hit on the rectifying link
- Choose the mistake
- Rectify it
- Submit it again
Please Note: This will only work if you correct your mistake before the last date.
MHT CET 2022 Dates:
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website||18/01/2022 to 25/03/2022|
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website |
(with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- )
|26/03/2022 to 31/03/2022|
|Issue of Admit Card (through candidate login)||24/04/2022 to 10/05/2022|
|MHT CET 2022 exam date||10/05/2022 (Thursday)|
|Centre of Examination||As indicated in Admit Card|
|MHT CET 2022 result date||On or before 03/06/2022|
Other MHT CET Details
MHT CET 2022 Admit Card:
To appear in MAH CET exam it is necessary that appearing candidate must have MHT CET Admit Card 2022. Candidates can download MHT CET 2022 hall ticket by going through official website in the last week of April 2022.
You can also follow below provided link to get your MHT CET Admit Card 2022 before one week of the written test.
MHT CET 2022 Answer Key:
After MAH CET examination process is complete contenders can examine their performance through MHT CET Answer Key 2022 and get approximately idea of marks. MHT CET answer key will be available after 4-5 days of examination.
MHT 2022 CET Result:
Every candidate, after appearing in the examination starts thinking of his/her MHT CET Result 2022. You will also think the same and we know that. That is why we are giving you this hint that you can check your MHT CET results 2022 from the official website of the organization.
The commission will update the MHT CET 2022 results on the official portal and the candidates can easily MHT CET result 2022 by using the links. MHT CET Result 2022 date is First week of June 2022.
MHT CET 2022 Counselling:
Successfully selected candidates in examination will be called for MHT CET counselling 2022 which will be conducted to screen the eligible candidates for MAH CET Admission 2022.
MHT CET Contact Details:
STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL, MAHARASHTRA, MUMBAI
Head Office: 305, Government Polytechnic Building, Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400 051.
Regional Office: Common Entrance Test Cell, Directorate of Technical Education, 3, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai 400 001.
E-mail: [email protected]
Office Phone Number: 02230233420
Find Out Here:
If you are eager to know more about the MHT CET 2022 or MHT 2022 CET, then you should log on to the Official Link of the institution and if you have any questions/confusion or suggestions in concern to the MHT Common Entrance Test Application Form Status then please give your comments in the below comment box.