Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:24 pm
MP DMAT Application Form
MP DMAT Application Form 2022: Want to make career in Medical Field ? Apply for this UG Notification by filling MP DMAT Application Form .Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh intends to provide MP DMAT UG Notification . Students who want to get admission in UG Courses such as MBBS, BDS, BPT, BOT, B.Sc. Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical Courses may appear for MP DMAT Exam.
Regarding MP DMAT Notification candidates may submit their online application form till date of closing that is May 2022. Aspirants may get complete details about this Exam through this page that is well structured by the team of goldeneraeducation.com.
MP DMAT Application Form
|Name of Organization||Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of Exam||MP DMAT|
|Name of Course||MBBS, BDS, BPT, BOT, B.Sc. Nursing, BSLP and Other Allied Paramedical Courses|
|Last date to apply||May 2022|
Do You Know? How To Get Admission In Medical Colleges
Name of Courses:
|Sr. No.||Name of Courses|
|07||Other Allied Paramedical Courses|
|Sr. No.||Name of College|
|01||R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain|
|02||Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore|
|03||Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore|
|04||Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal|
|05||Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore|
|06||Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore|
|07||Index institute of Dental Sciences, Indore|
|Get List of: Top Colleges In India|
MP DMAT Eligibility:
For MBBS/BDS Courses:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or CBSE with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates who are having equivalent or higher examination with the aforesaid subjects or any other qualification recognized by Govt. of India/ Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India may also apply for this test.
For BPT,BOT/B.SC. Nursing/Other Allied Para Medical Courses:
Appliers should possess 12th or equivalent qualification from Board of Secondary Education M.P. or C.B.S.E. in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For admission to B.Sc. Nursing Courses candidate must have passed in English also.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 17 years and more than 25 years .
Selection of students for suitable courses will be done as per their performance in MP DMAT Exam. Candidates who will be declared qualified will be called for counseling.
- Pattern of Exam:
|Questions||No. of Question (MCQ)||Medium of Exam||Duration of Exam|
|Physics||50||English and Hindi||3 Hours|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
- DMAT Test Centers:
|City||Code of Centre||City||Code of Centre|
- MP DMAT Admit Card:
Admit Card can be downloaded from official site of organization that is apdmcmp.com one week before the Examination & will close on 2 hour prior to the date at Examination.
|Check From Here: MP DMAT Admit Card|
- Merit criteria in case of candidates with equal marks:
For those who will secure equal marks, merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in individual subjects arranged in order of their importance given below:
- 1st – Zoology
- 2nd – Botany
- 3rd – Chemistry
- 4th – Physics
- MP DMAT Counselling:
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates through open counselling on the basis of personal appearances.
- Students who have been allotted a seat in first counselling on merit basis, because of any reason could not join the allotted institution are may also go for second open counseling.
- All original documents will be verified by the concerned college at the time of admission.
- The counseling will be organized in an offline mode at Main Auditorium of People’s College of Medical Sciences, Bhanpur, Bhopal.
- Candidates have to pay a Demand Draft of Rs. 3,00,000/- (MBBS) Rs. 1,50,000/- (BDS) , Rs. 10,000/- for BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing and other Courses in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal as (Tuition fee) at time of couneslling.
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
Seats Available: (The given list is provided for year 2022 )
Medical Colleges Seats:
Dental Colleges Seats:
Seats of BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing / Other Allied Paramedical Courses:
MP DMAT Fee Structure:
For MBBS Course:
|Name of the Institution||Tuition Fees|
|R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain||4,00,000/-|
|Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore||3,75,000/-|
|Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopa||3,75,000/-|
|Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore||4,00,000/-|
For BDS Course:
|Name of the Institution||Tuition Fees|
|Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore||1,85,000/-|
|Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore||1,56,000/-|
|Index institute of Dental Sciences, Indore||1,60,000/-|
Check This: Do you need Money for College Fee?
How can I Obtain MP DMAT Application Form ?
- Candidates can get MP DMAT Application Form from selected branches of State Bank of India on payment of Rs. 3000/- through cash.
- Appliers may also get application from all participating colleges/ Association Office on payment of Rs. 3000/- by paying through cash/ demand draft in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
- Candidates may also remit a DD of Rs. 3200/- by post to the Association Office/ Participating Colleges to obtain application form by post.
- Aspirants can download application form from website that is apdmcmp.com. Application should be submitted along with DD of Rs. 3000/- (for MBBS / BDS Courses) and (Rs. 1500/- for other Courses) drawn in favour of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
|Know the Importance of: Career In Filpkart|
How to fill MP DMAT Admission Form ?
- Candidates should fill their application in prescribed format by Blue/Black Ball Point Pen in English only with required information regarding qualification, age, date of birth and preceding qualification etc.
- Affix a recent colour high contrast 3.5 cm. x 4.5 cm. size photographs along with the application form.
- Application should be attached along with all required documents and certificates and demand draft.
- Candidate shall write Name and Application Form Number on the back of Demand Draft.
- Apply your left thumb impression using BLUE/RED STAMP PAD ink in the space provided in application form.
- Those who want to submit application in person can also deposit Examination Fee by cash in DMAT Office.
- Complete application should be submitted by Registered / Speed Post/ Courier/ in person to the address given in official notification.
|Check Out: Top Medical Colleges In India|
Last date to submit Application Form : May 2022
|Related Update: MP DMAT Result|
Note: You may get other details about MP DMAT Application Form 2022 through this Official Link.