Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:24 pm
MSU Baroda Admission Form
MSU Baroda Admission Form 2022: The MSU Baroda Admission Form will be available online on official site of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda that is www.msubaroda.ac.in from May 2022. Interested candidates who want to get admission in this University under UG & PG Courses can apply for MSU Baroda Notification by filling the MSU Baroda Online Application Form.
Contenders can fill the MSU Baroda Online Admission Form on or before the last date that is 01-06-2022. To get admission in Maharaja Sayajirao University, applicants need to fulfill all eligibility criteria. By going through the underneath segment of this page of www.goldeneraeducation.com candidates can know the entire details of Maharaja Sayajirao University Admission such as applying process, application fees, exam dates etc.
MSU Baroda Admission Form
MSU Baroda Courses Offered:
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda offers Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), PhD and PG diploma courses in various streams including, Science, Commerce, Humanities & Social Sciences, Law, Management, Mass Communication, Medicine and Engineering.
|Faculty of Law||Faculty of Management||Faculty of Social Work|
|Faculty of Arts||Faculty of Commerce||Faculty of Science|
MSU Baroda Seat Reservation:
|Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste||7% of the total seats|
|Scheduled Tribe||15% of the total seats|
|OBC (Socially and Educationally Backwards Classes including widows and orphan of any caste)||27% of the total seats|
|Physically Disabled Category||3% of the total seats|
|Children of Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen||1% of the total seats|
|Kashmiri Migrants||2 super numeric seats per department in AICTE approved Course|
MSU Baroda Eligibility Criteria:
For Under Graduate Courses: Candidates interested in pursuing UG courses must have done Intermediate (10+2) from a well known education board in relevant streams and English must be as a compulsory subject.
For Post Graduate Course: Students who have completed their qualifications with 10+02+03 years’ pattern in the relevant stream by scoring 50% mark thee can apply for Postgraduate courses in MSU Baroda.
Read Now – Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
For PGD Courses: Contenders who hold Bachelor’s Degree in the respective disciplines from a well recognized university/institution can apply for PGD Programmes.
MSU Baroda Admission Fees:
|Regular Programmes [Merit based]|
|UG Courses||Rs. 300/-|
|PG Courses||Rs. 400/-|
|Entrance test and All Higher Payment Programmes|
|UG Courses||Rs. 600/-|
|PG Courses||Rs. 700/-|
MSU Baroda 2022 Admission Process:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds. Each applicant will be judge on each aspect. MBA admission is granted through CMAT scores. Candidates seeking admission to MBA programmes must have appeared in CMAT conducted by AICTE.
After qualifying in first round screened candidates will be called for further process to get final selection.
- Merit Based List
- Entrance Exam
Also Check – Top Universities in India Rankings
Procedure to Fill MS University Baroda Online Admission Form:
To get admission in Maharaja Sayajirao University, candidates can go through below provided steps for applying:
- Firstly log on the Official website of Maharaja Sayajirao University that is www.msubaroda.ac.in
- Now, move your cursor on right side and select “Events” section.
- Afterwards hit on “Online Application/Enrollment for Admission 2022-2019” link and open it.
- You will navigate to the other page and you need to hit on Link given for “Apply Now”.
- After hitting on this link candidates must open the “Press here To View/Download the Manual” link available on the next page.”
- By this press PDF file will be open, read the detailed information about MSU Baroda Admission.
- You must go through it and avail all the important information from the official notification.
- After reading candidates must move to the previous page and hit on “Continuous to Apply” button.
- Select the course you wish to pursue and fill Login Id and Password for the admission process.
- Fill an online application form with correct details that will appear on the new page after login all the details.
- After filling all the details aspirants also upload all the scanned copies of certificates/documents, pass port size photograph as prescribed.
- At last press on “Submit” button for final submission and take a print out of online generated application form and keep it safe for future use.
MSU Baroda Important Dates:
- Online Application will be started From: May 2022
- Last Date to Fill Online Admission Form: 01-06-2022
For more information about MSU Baroda Admission Form 2022, you need to hit this Official Link. For more details, stay connected with this page of www.goldeneraeducation.com.