Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:11 pm
Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test is going to commence for providing admission into five-year Integrated L.L.B and B.B.A courses in various colleges. MUCLET 2022 is a state level entrance exam through which students will get admission in various colleges of Mumbai University. To appear in entrance test candidates need to fill MUCLET 2022 Application Form but before that candidates must ensure MUCLET Eligibility and then follow applying process of MUCLET exam. Candidates must submit MUCLET 2022 online form on or before that last date.
|Conducting Body||Mumbai University|
|Exam Name||Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test (MUCLET)|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Aspirants who meet with the eligibility criteria can apply for MU Common Law Entrance Test. Applicants are informed that MU Common Law Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held in the month of July 2022. Interested candidates can follow MUCLET registration process and then submit MU Common Law Entrance Test form. For obtaining more information regarding MUCLET such as Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria etc you may go through this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
MUCLET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- It is essential to know the norms of MUCLET and also candidates are required to satisfy them. If any individual does not satisfy the norms then his/ her application form will be cancelled.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Must hold Higher Secondary Certificate examination or (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to appear in the test.
- Must have pass the qualifying examination with scoring minimum of 45% of aggregate marks (40% marks in case of candidates from SC/ ST category)
- Age of applying candidate should not exceed 20 years (there will be relaxation of 2 years in upper age limit for SC /ST category).
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
MUCLET Application Fee
At the time of MUCLET application form contenders are also required to pay application fee through proper mode. In the below section category wise fee is provided candidates can have a look on fee details and pay the amount of fee according to your category. Payment of fee should be done through proper mode.
- General Category: Rs 500/-
- Reserved Category: Rs 250/-
MUCLET Exam Pattern
Details of Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test pattern is provided below. Contenders can go through it and make their strategies and plans according to exam pattern.
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Objective Type questions|
|Total number of questions||Approx 100|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Process To Fill MUCLET Online Application Form
- First and foremost step is to login to home page of Mumbai University that is www.mu.ac.in
- Select suitable link of MUCLET 2022 from important announcement section.
- Further you need to go through MUCLET Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Moreover, eligible and interested candidates can apply online by hitting on suitable link.
- Fill the application form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Also upload all required documents and certificates with application form.
- Make the payment of application fee through proper mode.
- At last you are required to recheck the details once and then hit submit tab.
- Also take the print out copy of application form and keep it secure for future use.
- Notification will available from: March 2022
- Last date to apply: April 2022
- Exam Date: July 2022