Last updated on May 8th, 2021 at 05:47 pm
MUHS University PhD Admission 2022 PET Entrance Test Apply Online Form Eligibility: download muhs phd entrance result 2020, muhs maharashtra ph.d admission application form, muhs pet 2020 entrance dates, MUHS Ph.D Admissions 2020 PET Entrance notification, MUHS Ph.D Entrance Date 2020, muhs phd admissions 2020, muhs.ac.in, www.muhs.ac.in
MUHS Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test 2022 – 23 Application: The Office of the Controller of Examinations, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences (MUHS) shall release soon Information Bulletin / Admission Brochure Academic Year – 2022 – 23 through MUHS Website and the Leading and State Newspapers for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor for the Academic Year 2022 – 23.
MUHS University PhD Admission 2022 Online Form
The University Cell will publish a Notification for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Degree Course under all Faculties of Health Sciences seeking the Applications from the Eligible Candidates. The Candidates meeting with the Prescribed Eligibility Criteria shall be able to Apply Online.
This Notification will contain the Number of the Seats Available for Registration (Faculty-wise, Center-wise & Subject-wise Distribution of the Seats, together with the List of the Recognized Guides) Application form and General Rules regarding the Procedure for Admission. The Rules regarding Reservation, as specified by the State Government, shall be incorporated in the Notification. This Notification would be published at University Website along with one National and one State level Newspaper.
Procedure for Admission:
Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test 2022 – 23:
The University Cell will organize an Optical Markup Reader Based Written Examination / Written Test for Maximum 100 Marks in the month July / August for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Examination for the Academic Year 2022 – 23.
The Philosophiae Doctor shall be conducted for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor Course under Different Faculties of Education.
MUHS Philosophiae Doctor Syllabus Content:
The Syllabus for this Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test and the format of Question Paper and other Details (for Philosophiae Doctor Eligibility Test (PET) for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor Program) will be decided by a Committee Appointed by Vice-Chancellor amongst the Members of the Board of Research of each Faculty.
Download Ph.D Entrance Admit Cards 2022
The Hall Tickets/Admit Cards of Entrance Test will be uploaded before 6-7 days before the commencement of the examination. Hereby we are informed to everyone whenever the admit card issue on the website then we will notify you here. The Admit Cards of the Ph.D Entrance Test will be displayed soon through the official website of university.
Within 07 Days from the Date of the Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test the Merit List shall be displayed by Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences and on a Fixed Day but within 15 Days from the Date of the Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Examination the Personal Interview of the Successful Candidates shall be organized within the University Premises.
This Interview will be carried out by a Committee appointed by the Vice Chancellor amongst the members of the Board of Research. In this Interview, more emphasis will be given on Research Interest / Area of the Candidate and the Choice of the Center and the Guide.
Duration of the Philosophiae Doctor Ph.D.:
Any Candidate conducting Research leading to the Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Degree must have worked for a minimum period of 02 (Two) Years, and in the normal course, he / she will not be allowed to submit his / her Thesis before completing Two Years from the Date of his / her Allotment as a Research Student. The minimum period for the Candidates, who possess Post Graduate Degree in the Faculty Concerned, will be 02-Years and for all others it will be minimum 03-Years from the Date of Allotment of the Seat under the Faculty of Education Concerned.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission into Ph.D Degree Course:
The Student / Candidate or the Teaching Candidate desires to Register for Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Degree Course by way of Research should fulfil the Eligibility Conditions mentioned as follows:
- He / She should hold Post Graduate Qualification [P.G. Degree \ P.G. Diploma \ Diplomate of National Board (DNB)] in the Concerned Subject of Health Sciences.
- He / she should hold Master of Science in Information Technology (MSCIT) or any Equivalent Certificate related to the Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- The Applications for Research in Inter-Disciplinary Areas and from the Applicants belonging to a Faculty or Subject other than the Faculty or Subject in which the Research is proposed to be pursued / done and from the International Students (those who have not obtained the Post Graduate Degree from any of the Indian University for whom the Equivalency of the Degree as per respective Council would be necessary) shall be considered on the basis of the Proven Ability and Aptitude of the Researcher for such kind of Research. Admission for the Philosophiae Doctor Program will be confirmed after the Board of Research concerned Approves the Topic.
- For Teaching Candidates, No Objection Certificate, from Head of the Institute shall be Mandatory at the time of Application.
- In exceptional cases, the Candidates holding Under Graduate Qualification in Health Sciences, with Proven Ability and 15 (Fifteen) Years’ Professional Experience might be considered Eligible for Philosophiae Doctor (Ph.D.) Degree Course Registration, upon the Recommendation of the Board of Research Concerned.
Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences (MUHS) Website: www.muhs.ac.in/
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to log into Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences for Ph.D. Entrance Examination 2022 Notification.