Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:53 pm
NEST Application Form
Aspirants who want to attend National Entrance Screening Test first need to fill the NEST Application Form. The online registration will be starts from 01-01-2022 and candidates need to submit the form through online mode only.
Before submission, individuals need to match required eligibility criteria. You will get the entire details about Eligibility/ Fees/ Brochure/ Last Date/ Registration on this web page respectively.
|Name of organization||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)|
|Name of Test||National Entrance Screening Test|
|Last date to fill the application form||05-03-2022|
|Date of examination||02-06-2022|
Main Motive behind NEST:
The purpose behind conducting National Entrance Screening Test is to select capable aspirants for 5 year integrated M.Sc. programme in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical sciences.
To grab more information about NEST Application Form 2022 individuals need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com, take a look:
NEST Application Form
Integrated M.Sc. programme
Eligibility Criteria Needed for NEST:
- Applying candidates to take admission in NISER and UM–DAE CEBS for the integrated M.Sc programme 2022 must have passed in intermediate exam from regular science stream with minimum of 60% of aggregate in all the subjects.
- Appliers having any combination of three subjects among Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics in classes XI and XII are eligible.
- Scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST) and physically disabled (PD) categories Candidates marks is relaxed up to 55% in aggregate.
Do You Know? Necessity of Master Degree and Its Role
Is there any Age Restriction?
- YES, Candidates belonging to General and OBC category born on or after August 01, 1998 are eligible for admission to the integrated M.Sc. programme of NISER/CEBS.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
Seat Reservation for NEST:
The total numbers of seats at NISER and CEBS are 170+2(JK) and 45+2(JK), respectively for the integrated M.Sc programme 2022. The seat reservation for different categories is mentioned below:
- Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India offers limited number of merit based scholarships for 5–year combined M.Sc program at National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) and Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (CEBS).
- Eligible aspirants get Rs.5000/– per month and an additional Rs.20000/– per year for implementation of summer projects. For the students entered into the M.Sc programme through the exam the numbers of such scholarships were 60 for NISER and 25 for CEBS.
- Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by them in National Entrance Screening Test 2022.
- Those aspirants who will secure top overall grade are eligible to appear directly for the interview for admission to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) training school.
NEST Entrance Exam 2022- Details:
Time Duration: The examination will be conducted on 27-05-2017 between 10:00 am – 1:00 pm at 60 centres all over India.
Sections: The examination paper will be divided into five sections which will be consists general section of 30 marks & four subject sections of 50 marks each.
Subjects: The five sections are General aptitude, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Section one will be compulsory for all while section 2 to 5 was from subjects as physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics. Candidates can choose any section.
Merit Calculation: Only three highest scored sections were considered for merit calculation.
Language: The mode of language will be English only.
Type: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
Negative Marking: Negative marking will be done for subjects section only. No negative marking in general section.
Type of Examination: The question paper will be asked in OMR pattern.
Total Marks: The question paper will contain total 230 marks.
Please Note: All the aspirants are required to reach the test venue at least half an hour before the start of the examination.
Candidates who want to fill NEST Application Form they have to pay an application fee of:
- For General/ OBC Aspirants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Aspirants: Rs. 500/-
The application fee will be paid by candidates through online mode using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. (More than 40 banks are indulged)
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Steps to Fill NEST Application Form:
Those aspirants who want to apply against National Entrance Screening Test 2022 need to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, log on to official site of organization that is www.nestexam.in
- On the homepage you need to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now first of all you have to login /register according to the fact that you have previously registered or you are a new user
- Then select one of the side as appeared in the image below.
- Candidates are now required to fill the application form with all relevant details in correct manner.
- Upload the scanned digital images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (if required).
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
- On completion with the process of filling the Application Form, submit the same by pressing “SUBMIT” Button.
- Notice announcement at the bottom before hitting on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- After making final submission of NEST Application Form, candidates need to follow the below stated instructions.
- Candidates are done with step 1 of application process and now you are required to note this APPLICATION NUMBER as generated for all future correspondences and in order to be able to Login again.
- Now you may proceed with Step 2. If you wish to complete the step 2 at later time, please Logout. Thereafter, Login again with your “Application Number” and “Password” at a convenient time and complete the Step 2.
- Candidates are required to proceed further with Step 3 for making payment of examination fee.
- Then submit the form within given time period.
- At last you should take a printout of online NEST Application Form for future use.
The syllabus of NEST 2017 examination primarily follows the NCERT/ CBSE science syllabus of class XI–XII. Applicants can go through below given link to get complete syllabus.
NEST Admit Card:
- After successful submission of NEST Application Form, applicants can login to their application account and track updates on their application/ payment after 3 working days.
- Once NEST office verifies your candidature, your ADMIT CARD will be generated and made available for download on/after 25-04-2017.
NEST Previous Year Question Papers (last 10 years) link are available here:
|Year||Question papers||Answer sheets|
NEST 2022 Examination Centers:
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
|Agartala (TR)||01||Jammu (JK)||31|
|Ahmedabad (GJ)||02||Jamshedpur (JH)||32|
|Aizawl (MZ)*||03||Jodhpur (RJ)||33|
|Allahabad (UP)||04||Kanpur (UP)||34|
|Balangir (OD)||05||Kochi (KL)||35|
|Balasore (OD) 36||06||Kolkata–North (WB)||36|
|Bengaluru (KA)||07||Kolkata–South (WB)||37|
|Berhampur (OD)||08||Koraput (OD)||38|
|Bhopal (MP)||09||Lucknow (UP)||39|
|Bhubaneswar (OD)||10||Madurai (TN)||40|
|Burdwan (WB)||11||Mangalore (KA)||41|
|Calicut (KL)||12||Mumbai (MH)||42|
|Chandigarh (CH)||13||Nagpur (MH)||43|
|Chennai (TN)||14||Patna (BR)||44|
|Coimbatore (TN)||15||Pune (MH)||45|
|Cuttack (OD)||16||Raipur (CG)||46|
|Dehradun (UK)||17||Ranchi (JH)||47|
|Delhi–East (DL)||18||Rourkela (OD)||48|
|Delhi–North (DL)||19||Sambalpur (OD)||49|
|Delhi–South (DL)||20||Shillong (ML)||50|
|Dhanbad (JH)||21||Shimla (HP)||51|
|Dharwad (KA)||22||Siliguri (WB)||52|
|Durgapur (WB)||23||Srinagar (JK)||53|
|Ghaziabad (UP)||24||Thiruvananthapuram (KL)||54|
|Guwahati (AS)||25||Thrissur (KL)||55|
|Gwalior (MP)||26||Tiruchirappalli (TN)||56|
|Hyderabad (AP/TS)||27||Udaipur (RJ)||57|
|Imphal (MN)||28||Varanasi (UP)||58|
|Indore (MP)||29||Vijayawada (AP)||59|
|Jaipur (RJ)||30||Visakhapatnam (AP)||60|
Also Check Related links:
Address for correspondence:
The Chief Coordinator, NEST 2022
UM-DAE CEBS, Annabhau Sathe Bhavan,
University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari,
Campus, Kalina, Mumbai, 400098
|Online registration will starts from||01-01-2022|
|Last date to submit the form||05-03-2022|
|Admit card will be released||25-04-2022|
|Exam will be held||02-06-2022|
If you find the above information helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Candidates can visit the Official Link to get further details about NEST Application Form 2022.
Stay tuned with us or follows us on social media to get latest updates on National Entrance Screening Test 2022 Application form.