Last updated on February 24th, 2021 at 07:30 am
Netarhat School Admission 2021: Parents/ Guardians of the candidates can submit the Netarhat Vidyalaya admission application form through any of the mode (online/offline) after March 2021 (Tentative). Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission 2021 online form and guidelines will be displayed here. Jharkhand Academic Council is the department that controls the education and other related jobs in the national capital. Every year Netarhat School Admission application is released for admission to various Government Netarhat Vidyalayas of Jharkhand.
Netarhat School Admission 2021
Here in this article, we have shared necessary information about Netarhat School Admission 2021 to the 6th, 7th and Class 9th for academic session 2021-22. It includes details such as the application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, seat reservation, selection procedure and important instructions regarding the admission.
Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission Dates 2021-22
|Event *||Tentatives Dates (Based on the previous year)*|
|Netarhat School Application start from||March 2021|
|Last date for submission of Netarhat School Application Form||March 2021|
|Draw of lots||March 2021|
|Display of list of children selected||March 2021|
|Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission Process||March 2021|
|Admission Process for left seat||April 2021|
|Commencement of Class||April 2021|
Dates will be updated soon after prospectus release for year 2021-22
Netarhat School Admission 2021- A Brief detail
|Admission||Netarhat Vidyalaya Application 2021|
|Article type||Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission information|
|Conducting body||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC),|
|School name||Government Netarhat Vidyalayas|
|Mode of application procedure||Online/ Offline|
|Selection procedure||Draw of lots|
Netarhat School Admission Registration Form 2021
- An application form will be issued to the candidates on the specified dates.
- Application forms can be filled through online or offline mode.
- Parents can collect the application form either from the school or they can also get it from the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council.
- The application form must be filled accurately and must be submitted at the school before the due date.
- It is important that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying.
How to download the Netarhat application form 2021
Parents who want to download the application form directly from the official website can follow the given steps-
- Visit the official website of Netarhat i.e. netarhatvidyalaya.com
- Click on “Govt. School Admission Circular” tap on the homepage.
- Click on the respective admission form link.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
Netarhat Vidyalaya Application fee
No application or registration fee will be charged by officials. Parents can download or collect the application form from the respective schools by paying the mentioned amount.
Netarhat School Admission Eligibility 2021
Parents of the children are advised to ensure that their wards fulfill the eligibility criteria which is basically the age for admission into the Netarhat Vidyalaya.
- The applicant must be the permanent resident of Jharkhand state.
- Students age as on 1st August 2021 , not less then 10 years and not greater then 12 years. Date of birth must be between 1st August 2008 to 31st July 2010 (both date included).
- Students must have passed class 6th & 9th examination from any recognized Institution under Jharkhand State Board.
Below we have shared the age criteria (Based on Last Year Admissions) for admission to a nursery, 6 and Class 9-
Netarhat Entrance Test Pattern 2020-21
|1st sitting (10:00 AM to 12:00 AM )||2nd Sitting (1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)|
|Hindi – 20 Marks||Hindi – 25 Marks|
|Mental Ability – 20 Marks||Mathematics – 25 Marks|
|Science – 20 Marks||Science – 20 Marks|
|General Knowledge – 20 marks||General Knowledge – 25 Marks|
|Mathematics – 20 Marks|
|Total Marks – 100||Total Marks – 100|
Netarhat Vidyalaya Selection Procedure 2021
Selection procedure in Netarhat Schoolis majorly done on the basis of draw of lots. No entrance exam or test is conducted for admission into 6th, 7th or class 9th.
Following is the simple admission and selection procedure-
- The first step – Application procedure- It includes filling of application form through online or offline mode.
- Second Step – Draw of lots in which candidates are selected randomly from a big lot of application.
- Third Step – Document Verification at the time of admission.
In the case of vacant seats, the second draw is conducted. If the number of candidates is less or equal to the number of vacant seats in the schools, no draw is conducted and admission is provided to the all candidates.
Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission- Seat Reservation
Seat reservation is also provided to the students on the basis of their caste and category. Below we have shared the seat reservation provided to the students in all the Netarhat Vidyalayas-
|S.No.||Category of the candidate||Seat Reservation %|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates||15%|
|2||Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates||7.5%|
|3||Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates||3%|
|4||Wards of employees of Jharkhand Academic Council||2%|
Netarhat School Admission- Documents
Guardians of the selected students are required to carry all the required documents in original along with the attested copies of each on the day of admission. Below is the list of documents required at the time of admission-
Detail or proof of date of birth that can be any of the following-
- Date of Birth certificate in original issued by Municipal Corporation of Jharkhand (MCD) or any other body.
- Hospital or Auxillary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi record
- An undertaking by the parents related to Date of Birth as per the Part-B of the Application form
- School leaving certificate from last attended school (for 6 and Class-9)
Resident proof. It can be can of the following-
- Domicile certificate of child or parents.
- Ration card issued in the name of the parents having the name of the candidate.
- Aadhar Card of child/ parents
- Voter ID card of any of the parents.
- Passport in the name of any of the child or parents.
- Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill
- Bank Passbook in the name of parent or child.
One passport size photograph of the candidate i.e. child.
|Login If Already Registered |
पंजीकृत आवेदनकर्ता के लिए लॉगिन करे
|For Deletion of Registration/Application Form |
पंजीकरण / आवेदन प्रपत्र के विलोपन के लिए
|EWS/DG Result 2021-22||Available Soon|
|Guidelines for Admission in Nursery (3+) / KG / Class-I (Entry Class)||Download Here|
|Admission Form for the Academic Session 2019-20||Available Soon|