Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:42 pm
OSSTET Application Form
To grow up your career in teaching sector fill OSSTET Application Form!!! If you are the one who want to make career in Odisha then this is the golden opportunity for you. Apply online and fill Odisha TET Application Form with complete details in suitable manner. To be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the secondary schools of the state, contenders need to get qualified in OSSTET 2022. Complete OSSTET Notification details are furnished in this page. Aspirants can collect all data by following this page.
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has been designated as the professional body for conducting Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET). Board of Secondary Education, Odisha conducts Teachers Eligibility Test, so that commission can employ qualified candidates under Secondary level Teachers for government schools. Candidates who want to apply next year may also get details about OSSTET 2022 Exam. You may go through this page that is created by www.goldeneraeducation.com to get more details
OSSTET Application Form
OSSTET Eligibility Criteria
He or she must be a citizen of India
Requisite Academic and Professional Qualification:
Category-I: For Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Science/ Arts, Hindi/ Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Telugu) – Candidates should have passed bachelors degree with B.ED from the recognized university.
Category-II: For Physical Education Teacher (PET) – Candidates must possess 12th or its equivalent examination with C.P.Ed. / B.P.Ed. / M.P.Ed from any recognized board or institute is eligible to apply for exam of OSSTET.
The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in each paper shall be considered to have qualified OSSTET. In case of SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
Also check – Skills Required to Become an Ideal Teacher
Ability to Read and Write Odia:
- The candidate must be able to read and write in Odia. Any one of the following qualification will be taken into consideration to ascertain this ability of the candidate
- Aspirant, must have passed HSC Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or an equivalent examination
- Contender should have passed +2/ Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as an examination subject.
- Candidate has passed Odia Examination of HSC/ 10th Standard Single Subject Examination conduct by the B.S.E., Odisha.
OSSTET Application Fee
Amount Of Fee:
For filling Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 500/- for OSSTET and fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment of fee can be done by following methods:
- For ONLINE Payment, DU Reference Number will be generated by the Bank after payment is made either through ATM Card or Net Banking.
- For OFFLINE payment, DU Reference Number will be generated before payment is made. Candidate has to download the “Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) Form” which is the Bank Challan form. The cash payment will be done through the PAP form in the nearest State Bank of India branch & the DU Reference Number is already printed on the form.
- After depositing fee from online/offline you have to wait for 24hrs to fill up Online Application.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
OSSTET Exam 2022
OSSTET Selection Method:
- Selection of applied candidates will be done on the basis of following points that are mentioned below. Have a look on it.
- Minimum pass mark is 60% or more in each paper will be considered to have qualified in Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Minimum pass mark is 50% for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates to qualify test.
OSSTET Exam Pattern:
|Subject Area||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Language-I (Odia), Compulsory||20||20|
|Language- II (English), Compulsory||20||20|
|Maths and Science/ Social Studies/ Urdu/Hindi/ Telugu/Sanskrit||60||60|
|Child Development & Pedagogy, Compulsory||50||50|
|Language-I MIL (Odia)||20||20|
|Language- II (English)||20||20|
|Content of C.P.Ed and B.P.Ed Course||60||60|
|Child Development & Pedagogy, Social Management and Evaluation||50||50|
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
OSSTET Exam Scheme:
Applicants those who are having necessary academic and training qualifications as per Category-I are required to appear in Paper –I for the Examination. on the other hand those who is having obligatory academic and training qualification as per Category–II have to appear in Paper-II of the examination. Total time duration in each paper shall be 2 hours and 30 minutes. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each carrying one mark will be asked in examination. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Section-I||Language I, Odia shall be compulsory|
|Section-II||Language II, English shall be compulsory|
|Section-III||Under stream TGT (Arts) and TGT (Science for both PCM & CBZ), the questions shall be in English|
|Take a Test||English Language Test|
OSSTET Application Form 2022
Steps to fill Odisha TET 2022 Application Form:
Candidates who want to participate in Odisha TET 2022 examination first of all they need to go through online registration process that is given below…
- First of all keen candidates have to visit official website of OSSTET which is www.bseodisha.ac.in
- After that contenders are required to hit on “Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) – 2022” link that is available left side on the home page.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened on your system aspirants have to choose instructions link and read all details carefully.
- After reading all instructions carefully contenders are required to choose ‘New Registration’ link and make their registration by entering all mandatory details.
- After the OSSTET registration process is done candidates need to login their ID and password and then fill Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form with complete details.
- Contenders must upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature at the time of registration.
- Once the application form is being filled completely you have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Download PDF: OSSTET 2022 Notification
OSSTET 2022 Dates:
|Odisha TET application form Date of availability||October 2022|
|Submission of online application form Deadline||November 2022|
|Application fee payment||November 2022|
|OSSTET Admit card||December 2022|
|OSSTET Exam Date||December 2022|
|OSSTET Result||December 2022|
Aspirants can check this Official Link to acquire other information about OSSTET Application Form 2022. Contenders can get latest updates on their time line regarding recruitments, application form, admit card etc by following us on facebook and Google plus.