Last updated on May 1st, 2021 at 06:53 am
Patliputra University PG Admission 2021, admission in ma ppu ma admission Patliputra University PPU PG Admission 2021 Patliputra University PPU PG Admission 2021 online ppu admission ppu pg admission ppu pg admission form
The Patliputra University (PPU), Bihar receives anyone seeking admissions in its approaching session every single year. This entry announcement and the online application link will be distributed on its official page- ppup.ac.in most perhaps in the months of June/ July.
The PPU suggests many Bachelors’s, Masters’s, certificate and doctoral programs at its University campus and other allied colleges. Only some courses have been made obtainable here.
Candidates can get complete information about Patliputra University 2021 exam, including Application Form Notification, Admit card, Fees Details, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply.
MG University How to Apply
- Initially, login to the official website of the University which is www.ppup.ac.in
- Further on the left side of the home page hit on “Admission” link.
- Now you are required to hit on “2021-2021-2021” button available on the same web page.
- Look for suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Hit on the link provided for CAP 2021-2021, Now go through the MG University Admission Notification first to apply for UG/PG registration process
- If you fulfill all the MG University Admission eligibility, revisit the web page and hit on “Application Form” link.
- Start filling the MG University Admission Form carefully.
- Upload all the asked documents and pay the MG university application fee through the prescribed mode.
- finally, press on submit icon for proper submission of MG University Online Application Form by hitting on the appropriate link.
- Also take the print out of the MG University Application Form for future use.
Patliputra University – Admissions to 2021 – 2021 Academic Year
|Address||Chitragupta Nagar Rd, Patna, Bihar 800020|
|Phone Number||2731050, 2731065|
|Application Mode||UG, PG, PHD|
STEP 1 – Prospectus and application form
STEP 2 – Attach Documents
STEP 3 – Entrance Test, Rank list and Counselling
STEP 4 – Admission and Contact Center allocation
Important Date of PPU PG Admission 2021
|Release official notification for PPU PG Admssion 2021||1st week of November 2021|
|Start date of online Application||1st week of November 2021|
|Last date of online Application||4th week of November 2021|
|Release of Admit card for PPU PG Entrance Test (PGCET)||1st week of December 2021|
|PPU PG Entrance Test (PGCET) Exam Date||1st week of December 2021|
|PPU PG Entrance Test (PGCET) Result Date||3rd week of December 2021|
Patliputra University 2021 Courses Offered:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
MG University UG PG Eligibility Criteria
- For UG Course: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
- For PG Course: Applicants must have Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized university or institutions.
- For Under Graduate Courses: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 750/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 375/-.
- For Post Graduate Courses: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 1250/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 625/-.
- For M.Phil/Ph.D. Courses – Candidates must be the holder of their Master’s degree with no less than 50% of collective scores or corresponding under any acknowledged University/ College.
MG University 2021 Admit Card
The University will make a publication of admit cards to the Applicants taking part in the Entrance test at best one week in advance of the date of the exam. Applicants must check that the specifics itemized on the admit card areas it ought to be. If there is any incongruity, the same must be described thoroughly to the officials.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Get to the official Website.
- Subsequently, land at a section where there is a admit card link.
- Now give the registration Login ID and Password.
- Find out the Login button.
- The admit card will be seen on the computer screen.
- Download the Admit card.
- Possess it until the time of admission.
Relaxation of marks in the qualifying examination:
- SC/ST Category:The applicants in these categories need only a pass in the qualifying examination to apply for MEd program.
- SEBC Category:A relaxation of 3% marks in the qualifying examination from the prescribed minimum is allowed.
- OEC Category:A relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying examination from the prescribed minimum is allowed.
Steps to check MG University BIHAR Exam Results 2021
Many students find difficult to download the MG University Results 2021 on the Internet. So, the students can follow the below process to get these MG University BIHAR Results Online. Refer to the step-by-step procedure for PPU Results.
MG University Degree Results 2021
- To get MG University Exam Result online, visit the www.ppup.ac.in official site.
- The Homepage of PPU display on the screen.
- Go to the Examinations Tab and select the Exam Results.
- Then, the Results Portal will appear on your screen.
- Select the course that you desire to download.
- After that, all the results link displays on the screen.
- Click on your required result link, and you will be asked to fill in the details.
- After entering your details, click on Submit.
- You can see your MG University Result 2021on the screen.
- Download your result and save the copy for your future use.
|PPU PG Admission 2021 Application Form||Click Here|
Chitragupta Nagar Rd, Munna Chak, Kankarbagh, Bankman Colony, Patna, Bihar 800020