Polytechnic Admission Form
Polytechnic Admission Form 2017: This page is made to inform you about all Polytechnic Admission Form notification. There are many entrance exams for the candidates who are aspire to get admission in private and govt. polytechnics colleges.
The first step to get admission into a Polytechnic college is to know which are the must take Entrance Exam in India. Applicants must grab all the relevant details of related Polytechnic Exam Notification and entrance exam date with the help of below listed table.
A candidate who cleared the 10th exam or intermediate level exam is eligible for appearing in Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Almost all State government conducts Polytechnic Entrance Exam and offers admission in Polytechnic courses on the basis of their marks in exam. Also, there is few more other state organized educational institutions offers admission on the basis of exam scores they gained in written exam conduct by state higher educational boards.
Polytechnic Admission Form: Check State wise
- Kerala Polytechnic Admission
- Assam Polytechnic Admission
- JEECUP Polytechnic Admissions
- HP PAT Admission
- WB Polytechnic Admission
- Haryana DET Polytechnic Admission
- Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic
- Bihar Polytechnic Admission
- Delhi Polytechnic CET Application
- JK Polytechnic
- Jharkhand polytechnic
For those candidates who are looking for admission in different diploma programmes (Engineering and Non Engineering), Polytechnic entrance exams are conducted every year in different state. All polytechnic colleges are managed by State government and in few colleges polytechnic Entrance exam is compulsory to take admission into Engineering 3 year diploma course. Other than entrance examination, few state offers direct admission into 3 year engineering diploma program on merit basis. Candidates who want to go for admission in Polytechnic programmes must fill application form against the respective notification of Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
Minimum Eligibility Required for Polytechnic Courses
There is not any upper age bar but candidate must be minimum 14 years old to appear in the examination.
|I||Diploma Polytechnic||10th Pass||3 Yrs.|
|II||Diploma (lateral entry)
Direct Admission in Second Year
|ITI/12th Pass||2 Yrs.|
|III||Diploma + B Tech||10th Pass||6 Yrs.|
|IV||Diploma + B Tech + M Tech||10th Pass||8 Yrs.|
The students who want to get admission in Polytechnic institutes must have done 10th standard or must have done 12th standard from an authorized College or board. (For more information check individual state wise notification).
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options after 10th/12th
- Candidates belonging from General/OBC category should have 60% marks in class 10th.
- Candidates belonging from SC/ST category should have 50% marks in class 10th.
Polytechnic Courses in India
Polytechnic college offers 3 year engineering diploma program in various subjects. The ranges of engineering and technical courses offered by polytechnic colleges are as follows:
|3D Animation||Electrical Engineering|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Environmental Engineering|
|Architecture Engineering||Fine Arts|
|Automobile Engineering||Fire Engineering|
|Beauty Culture||Fire Safety Engineering|
|Biomedical Engineering||Genetic Engineering|
|Business Administration||Hotel Mangement and Catering Technology|
|Ceramic Technology||Mechanical Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering|
|Commercial Practice||Mining Engineering|
|Computer Engineering||Modern Office Practice|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Petroleum Engineering|
|Computer Science and Technology||Plastic Technology|
|Cyber Security||Software Engineering|
|Dental Mechanics||Textile Technology|
|Elect. and Communication||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
List Duration, Details after 10th or ITI: Polytechnic Courses in India
Polytechnic is a technical course which basically deals with the technical aspects on engineering studies. There are numerous institutions which provide technical education to the candidates on the basis of entrance exams or direct admission on the basis of merit of qualifying exam.
Points to know about Polytechnic:
- Polytechnic is a technical course which is not conducted by any specific university.
- The course is handled under the all India council for technical education (AICTE)
- There are many course offered in this, as we have read in the upper section
- These courses are structure in such a manner that the aspirants who pursue this course become able to do basis engineering functions.
- After the successful completion of this course the candidates get many career opportunities like they get the employment as a supervisor or a junior engineer in any firm/industry/company.
Also Check Out: Polytechnic Syllabus
Benefits of polytechnic:
- After pursuing this course the candidates almost becomes an engineer or we can say a half engineer
- This course is very useful for those candidates who have a great interest in technical field and want to pursue the education in technical field just after their high school.
- After this course there come many opportunities for the candidates in technical line
- In comparison to the competitive level of engineering courses the competition level is less, so the candidates get the seats in much easy way then the engineering one.
- It is a sufficient degree for the candidates who want to get recruited as a junior engineer in a technical firm
- If the candidates completed the course successfully then they can even set up their own firms
- There are many gulf countries in this world and there are a lot of career opportunities in those nations. so the candidate who pursue this course have the great chance of getting employment in gulf countries
- In many government polytechnic institutions campus recruitments are also done so that the candidates easily got the jobs.
- The foremost benefit of this course is that the candidates can easily enter the MNC world just after their 3 years of school while in other engineering it takes around 5-6 years.
Get Here Location Wise List: Top Polytechnic College in India
Polytechnic colleges are outside the regular school and university system. However, degrees offered by polytechnics are identified by all the colleges for admittance to first level programs in Engineering. Learners having Polytechnic diploma programs can get entry into second year of technical degree programs through entrance examination. The topics which students will learn in polytechnic will also be in Engineering and they can complete their Engineering course with less expense.
There are different dates for every Polytechnic entrance exams and their result declarations. However we cover all of them and provide you in easy ways, which are mentioned in above table as per the exam.So you can get whole and latest updates in respect to Polytechnic Entrance Exams by visiting our web portal time to time. You must bookmark this page for instant access and it can be done by just pressing CTRL+D. you guys can discuss your query or thought in below comment section.