Pt BD Sharma University Admission
Pt BD Sharma University Admission 2022: Pt BD Sharma University Rohtak is inviting offline applications for the admission to B.Sc/ M.Sc. Nursing for the academic session 2022. Interested candidates can apply for Pt BD Sharma University Admission 2022 before the last date i.e. 13-08-2022 (up to 5:00 PM).
Pt BD Sharma University Admission Open for B.Sc/M.Sc Nursing:
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has started online registration for the students who want to take admission in Post Basic BSc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing for the Academic Session 2022.
Pt BD Sharma University Entrance Exam Date Check Here!!!
The provisional selection of the students for Pt BD Sharma University Admission will be completely based on the entrance test (will held on26-08-2022) and then the final admission will be given to those who will fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
Admission will be provided in Government and Private Unaided Nursing Institutions that are affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma University Rohtak. For further information go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Pt BD Sharma University Admission
Pt BD Sharma University Admission Courses and Colleges
Students who are interested to take admission in the Post Basic BSc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing 2 year course should check the availability of seats in the respective Government and Private Colleges.
|College of Nursing PGIMS Rohtak|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||30 (only female candidates)|
|M.Sc. Nursing||30 (only female candidates)|
|Community Health Nursing||05|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||10|
|Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing||05|
|Paediatric/ Child Health Nursing||05|
|Obstetrical & Gynaecological Nursing||05|
|Private Unaided Nursing College affiliated to Pt. B.D. Sharma UHS Rohtak|
|Colleges||Seats for admission to Post Basic B.Sc.(N) (680)|
|B.D.M. Nursing College, Chhuchhakwas (Jhajjar)||20|
|Bhai Surender Kumar Memorial Nursing School, Jind||20|
|Birender Singh Nursing College, Uchana (Jind)||20|
|Dr. Jai Parkash Sharma Memorial College of Nursing, Yamuna Nagar||30|
|Florence school & College of Nursing Ballabhgarh, Faridabad||30|
|Gandhi College of Nursing, G.T. Road, Bye Pass, Karnal.||30|
|Geeta Niketan Nursing School, Loharu Road, charkha Dadri (Bhiwani)||30|
|Happy Child College of Nursing, Mahalna Road, Sonipat||30|
|Haryana College of Nursing, Ellenabad, Sirsa||30|
|Indus College of Nursing, Khandi Kheri, Hisar||20|
|KVM Nursing College, Ladhot Road, Rohtak||30|
|Kailash Institute of Health & Medical Science Vill- Chandikotla (Panchkula)||40|
|Maharaja Agrasen Nursing College, Agroha||30|
|Mahabir College of Nursing, Bullana Hisar Road, Ambala City||60|
|National College of Nursing, Dhani Garan Road, Barwala, (Hisar)||30|
|Rural Nursing Training Institute, VPO Barwasni, Hullari More, Sonepat||20|
|Satya College of Nursing, VPO Sisarkhas, Teh. Meham (Rohtak)||30|
|Shaheed Baba Deep Singh College of Nursing, Ratia (Fatehabad)||20|
|Shaheed Udham Singh College of Nursing, Ratia, Fatehabad||20|
|Swami Vivekanand Nursing College, Jagadhri (Yamuna Nagar)||20|
|Ved Nursing College (Barauli) Panipat.||30|
|Vidyawati Colloge of Nursing, Near Satnali Chowk, Mohindergarh||40|
|Ideal Medical & Education Centre and College of Nursing, Singhani, Tehsil Loharu,
Candidates who are going to apply for the Pt BD Sharma Admission in Post Basic BSc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing for the Academic Session 2022 they must have the following Qualification. Also candidate must have been declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board constituted by PGIMS, Rohtak.
|Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th|
|Do You Know? 8th pass jobs|
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Candidates must have cleared higher secondary or Senior secondary or intermediate or an equivalent Examination recognized by the university for this purpose.
- Also candidates who have done Matric / 10+1 in or before 1986 will be eligible for admission.
- Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and Registered as RN&RM with any state nurse registration council.
For M.Sc. Nursing
- Applying candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nsg. / B.Sc. Hons. Nsg. /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from any College of Nursing recognized by Indian Nursing Council with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Must be registered Nurse & Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council
- Also must have minimum of 1 year experience of institute recognized by INC after Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing Honors
- Must have Minimum one year of work experience of recognized institute after or prior to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Candidate must be minimum age of 21 years for Post Basis B.Sc Nursing and 22 years for M.Sc. Nursing as on 31-12-2022. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its equivalent certificate.
Candidates has to pay the following fee for Pt BD Sharma University Admission through demand draft in favour of“Controller of Finance, Pt. B .D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, Medical College, Rohtak (Code-4735)”
- General category – Rs. 2400
- SC/ BC of Haryana only – Rs. 600
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
Pt BD Sharma Admission Process:
Candidates who are applying for Pt BD Sharma University Nursing Admission, they have to appear for entrance test that will be conducted by the University itself. Only qualified candidates, who are provisionally selected, will be called further admission process. Selected Students will get admission on the basis of eligibility & verification of documents/certificates /Degrees etc. at the time of counseling.
There will be offline entrance exams for Pt. BD Sharma University Admission, that will consist of 180 Multiple test Questions. The medium of test will be English. There will no negative marking in the entrance exam.
Subjects for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Anatomy Physiology
- Fundamentals of nursing,
- First Aid
- Community health Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecology
- Nursing Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
Subjects for M.Sc. Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Paediatrics Nursing,
- Psychiatric Nursing & Obst & Gynae.,
- Nursing Research & Statistics,
- Nursing Education & Administration
- General knowledge & current affairs
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
The following table depicts the entire course fee that a student will have to pay while pursuing Nursing –
|Name of Dues||Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 25,000|
|Security refundable||Rs. 2,000||Rs. 2,500|
|Total||Rs. 17,000||Rs. 27,000|
|Registration-cum Enrolment fees(only payable by new student)||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,000|
|Youth Welfare fee||Rs.500||Rs.500|
|Dr. Radha Krishan fund||Rs.100||Rs.100|
|Holiday Home Fees||Rs.10||Rs.10|
|Youth Red Cross subscription/fee||Rs.65||Rs.65|
Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
The following are the necessary documents that must be attached along with Pt BD Sharma University Admission Form-
- Three photographs (taken six months before the date of submission)
- Matriculation/Secondary School certificate (or its equivalent) showing the date of birth of the candidate
- Service Certificate from the employer
- For P.B. B.Sc. (N) have passed Diploma Course/ obtained a certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institute by INC and registered as RN & RM with the state nurse registration council.
- For M.Sc. Nursing having passed P.B. B.Sc. (N) & B.Sc. (N)
- Certificate of good conduct/character from the Principal of the Institution last attended
- Caste Certificate and others (if applying for reservation)
Check Here: List of UGC Approved Universities in India
Applying procedure for Pt BD Sharma University Admission:
The following are the basic steps that should be followed to apply for Pt BD Sharma University Rohtak Admission-
- First of all visit the official website of the Organisation i.e. www.uhsr.ac.in
- Now hit on “Admission” tab present on the top of the home page.
- Search for “Applications are invited for admission to PB BSc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing in Govt. and Private Unaided Nursing Institutions for the Academic Session 2022” and hit on “Notification” link which is present under it.
- Now read the notification carefully. If you are interested to apply for Pt BD Sharma University Admission revisit the earlier web page and hit on “Prospectus with application form”.
- Read the Prospectus carefully and then download the application form which is present along with the prospectus.
- Fill the Application form completely in his/her own handwriting and then submit it to the below mentioned address with written on it “ADMISSION FORM FOR M.Sc. Nursing Course-2022/ ADMISSION FORM FOR P.B. B.Sc. Nursing Course-2022” along with documents (mentioned above).
Controller of Examinations, Pt. B.D. Sharma
University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
Pt BD Sharma University Entrance Admit Card:
The Pt BD Sharma University Of Health Sciences Admit Card will be issued with the entrance examination center. Students has to appear for the entrance examination along with the admit card. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without hall ticket.
|What if admit card doesn’t available????
If any student doesn’t get admit card before two days of the entrance exam, he/she must contact the office of the Controller of Examination, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on any working day along with attested copy of his/her photograph
Pt BD Sharma University Entrance Result:
After the entrance test that will be going to held on 26th August 2022, the University will release Pt BD Sharma Result within 48 yours. Candidates who will qualify the common entrance exam, they will be called for further admission process.
Pt BD Sharma University Admission Counseling:
Those who will qualify the common entrance test for Nursing, they will have to appear for the Pt BD Sharma University Counseling that will be held in the below mentioned venue. During Counseling, there will be complete verification of the documents and certificates. Only eligible candidates will be provided final admission as per the merit list in the desired course and college.
|Availability of Forms||23-07-2022|
|Last date of receipt of Application Forms||13-08-2022 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Date & Time of Entrance Examination (For P.B. B.Sc.(N) & M.Sc.(N))||26-08-2022
Timing: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Date of Declaration of result||Within 48 hours|
|Date of counseling||To be Notified later|
|Venue/Centre of Counseling||Committee Room, Director
Office, PGIMS, Rohtak
For further information regarding Pt BD Sharma University and Pt BD Sharma University Admission login to the Official Website of the organization. You are also advised to stay connected to our web portal to get latest updates about all University activities.