Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:46 pm
Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission
Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission 2022: With an intension to offer admission into MA programs the Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission 2022-19 are running now. Students who are willing to take admission in Master of Arts must fill the application form through offline as well as online process.
RBU is providing various UG and PG courses under Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Fine Arts & Faculty of Visual Arts. Now the university is going to open admissions for MA from 15th July 2022.
Get Details About RBU Admission:
|University Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Category||MA Admission 2022-19|
|Last Date to Apply||Given Below|
রবীন্দ্র ভারতী বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় এমএ ভর্তি 2022-19
বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের স্নাতকোত্তর কোর্সের ভর্তি আর্টস, অনুষদ অনুষদ এবং অনুষদ অনুষদ অধীন পোস্ট গ্র্যাজুয়েট কোর্সে ভর্তির জন্য প্রার্থীদের আমন্ত্রণ জানানো হয়েছে। রবীন্দ্র ভারতী বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় দূরবর্তী শিক্ষা মাধ্যমে বিভিন্ন কোর্স প্রদান করে। ভর্তি হতে চান যারা ছাত্র সঠিক চ্যানেল মাধ্যমে রবীন্দ্র ভারতী বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় ভর্তি ফর্ম পূরণ করতে পারেন।
Students who are interested and eligible for Rabindra Bharati University MA admission can check the page which is well prepared by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com.
Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission
The following are the courses offered by Rabindra Bharati University-
Specializations in MA:
- Political Science
M.A. in Social Work & M.A. (2 Year self-financing under semester system)
- Environmental Studies
- Human Rights and Human Development
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
RBU Application Form Fee:
The admission fee for RBU MA admission is Rs. 200 and can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- Student has to login with their email ids and password to the university website.
- Now hit on “payment”. This will lead to “SBI Collect Portal”.
- Now tick on “terms and condition” and then proceed further as directed.
- Finally hit on “submit tab”, further select “Application Processing Fees”.
- Now fill the required information and choose whether online or offline payment mode.
- For Online payment of fee Rs.200 will be charged excluding bank charges.
- For offline payment of application fee a preprinted challan will be produced that has to be submitted to the SBI branch.
- After successful payment of application fee, students must download the application page for admission processes.
Must Know: How To Pay Application Fee Online
The following are the points on which the selection process is based-
- All courses except Human Rights and Human Development, selection are entirely based on merit basis.
- Graduated students should have atleast scored 50% in the examination
- Candidates must have atleast scored 50% in their H.S. or equivalent examinations
- There will be entrance test for candidates opting for Human Rights and Human Development course and for those who belong to open universities.
- Candidates who are opting for Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib] will be selected on the basis of practical examination and projects, final written examination, etc.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Eligibility for Rabindra Bharati University Admission:
- The following are the necessary conditions for Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission 2022-19-
- Graduation with honors degree from any recognized institution/university or its equivalent degree (10+2+3) recognized by UGC in the concerned subject for applying in the course.
- Those candidates who have taken break from studies for more than 2 years are not eligible to apply for Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission.
- Candidates who are opting for Human Rights and Human Development should atleast have scored 50%in the Honors course concerned with Social Science.
- Those are opting for Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.] must have degree in Bachelor of Library and Information Science along with graduation.
- Candidates who are opting for Master of Fine Arts [MFA] (Graphics), Master of Fine Arts [MFA] (Applied Arts) and Master of Fine Arts [MFA] (History of Arts) must have done BFA with 45% marks.
Get Details: Online Courses Vs Regular Courses
How to apply for Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission:
Candidates can apply for Rabindra Bharati University Admission through offline as well as online mode by following below mentioned steps-
- First, visit the official website of Rabindra Bharati University which is rbu.ac.in
- Now hit on “Admission” which is present on top of the page.
- A new tab will open. Hit on “Applicant’s Login” which is present on left side of the page, a new page will appear.
- Now hit on “Register Now” which is present beside “New User?”, now do registration by filling the valid email id, password and mobile number and hit on “submit”.
- The university will generate and send the username and password to you either on email address or in mobile phone.
- Now revisit the earlier site and log in by filling the “email id” and “password” which is given by the university.
- A new page will appear hit on “go to application form”, now fill the required information
- Now fill the asked details and then hit on “Add Subject”, fill the application form and attach the documents that are asked.
- Finally hit on “submit” button and take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Official website of Rabindra Bharati University>>Get Here
Important dates regarding Rabindra Bharati University MA Admission:
The following table depicts the starting and ending dates for application form-
|Availability Of Application Form||15th July,2022|
|Last Date Of Application Form||23rd July, 2022|
For more details regarding Rabindra Bharati University and RBU MA Admission 2022-19 visit the official site which is provided above.