Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:54 pm
RGIPT Admission 2022: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology has apprised a notice in regard to RGIPT Admission. Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to B. Tech programmes for Academic Session 2022-23. Motivated aspirants satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply by filling RGIPT Application Form as on or before the closing date that is 17th July 2022. Aspirants who want to fetch other details about RGIPT B.tech admission can go through this page.
Contenders who are looking for more details related to RGIPT Admission 2022 can check the below tuned page as it is well modified by dedicated and expert team members of goldeneraeducation.com.
|Organization name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology|
|Courses||B. Tech programmes|
|Last date||17th July 2022|
What Should You Think Before Get Admission in College? : See Here
- Tech programmes:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Availability of Seats:
- Petroleum Engineering: 40 Seats
- Chemical Engineering: 35 Seats
See Here: Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India
Reservation will be granted to deserving contenders as per the Government of India directives will be applicable.
Candidates who are going to apply must have passed 12th (PCM) or equivalent exam with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST & PWD category) & ranked in NT JEE-2022 (Advanced Test).
See Career Options after 12th: Get Details
Candidates who are going to apply required paying application fee as mentioned below in table:
|UR & OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode Of Payment:
Payment of application fee can be made either through Online or Challan System (SBI & its Associate bank only).
Do you need Money for College Fee? : Grab Details
Details Of Admission Fees:
For 1st Semester:
For Other Semesters:
Mode of Selection:
Admission will be based on JEE (Advanced) Rank List, that, candidates will get selected on the basis of Merit list.
Choose Best Colleges in India for Admission: Visit Here
Mode To fill Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology application form:
- Aspirants required visiting the web portal of organization that is www.rgipt.ac.in.
- Now, at right side of homepage press on “Admission Notice for B.Tech. Programmes at RGIPT, Rae Bareli (Academic Session 2022-17)” link which is running below “Latest News” section.
- A new page will open up showing details about RGIPT Admission.
- Go through the details cautiously.
- Then hit on “Press here for apply online” link for applying.
- Now, a page will open up asking some details such as reference number, name of candidate, date of birth and mobile number.
- Fill asked details in text boxes provided over there.
- After filling details press on “Submit” button.
- On hitting “Submit” button, application form will open up.
- Fill application form with mandatory details.
- Upload scanned images of photo and signature.
- At last, press on “Save” button.
- Also, take a print out of submitted form.
Guidelines To Fill Online Application Form: Read Here
|Last date for online application submission||17th July 2022 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidates||19th July 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for acceptance of Registration Fee ( General/ OBC: Rs. 30,000/-, SC/ST: Rs. 20,000/-, and PH: Category wise)||24th July 2022 (Sun)|
|Declaration of first list of selected candidates||25th July 2022 (Monday)|
|Declaration of 2nd list of selected candidates||27th July 2022 (Wed) up to 6:00 PM|
|Registration at RGIPT, Rae Bareli||31st July 2022 (Sunday)|
|Academic session starts||1st August,2022 (Monday)|
Candidates may check the Official Link, to acquire other info related to RGIPT Admission 2022.