Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:09 pm
RULET Application Form
RULET Application Form 2022: University Of Rajasthan has invited RULET Application Form for candidates who want to get admission to B.A., LL.B Courses. Aspirants who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to submit the Rajasthan ULET Application Form in a prescribed format on or before the last date that is 11-05-2022.
This Page Includes:
- RULET Eligibility Criteria
- RULET Exam Pattern
- RULET Admission Process
- RULET Last Date
- RULET Exam Date
RULET Application Form
|University Name||University Of Rajasthan|
|Exam Name||University Law Entrance Test|
|End Date for Submission of Application||11-05-2022|
University Law Entrance Test (Rajasthan ULET) will be held on 21st May 2022. Aspirants may submit the application form latest by 11-05-2022. Aspirants who are looking for more details regarding Rajasthan ULET Notification can get it from the lower section of this page which is well modified by the team members of goldeneraeducation.com.
- Candidates must have done XII Standard with at least 50% marks (For SC/ST 45%) from a recognized Institute or Board.
- Students who are appearing in XII examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Exam.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options after 12th
Aspirants who are applying should have to pay Rs. 2, 000/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in the favour of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan” payable at Jaipur. Incomplete forms without entrance fee will not be entertained.
- Selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test which will be followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The written exam will consist of multiple choice questions of 200 marks. The questions in the paper shall comprise of language ability, legal reasoning, general knowledge, general science and social studies, where as Group Discussion & Personal Interview will comprises of 100 marks.
RULET Exam Pattern:
|Section||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge||30 to 40||30|
|General Science||30 to 40||30|
|Legal Reasoning||30 to 40||30|
|Social Studies||30 to 40||30|
Want Help in Preparation> Get Preparation Tips
How to fill RULET Application Form ?
- Contenders who wish to apply for Rajasthan BA, LLB University Law Entrance Test required following some easy steps that are stated below:
- Aspirants required visiting the Official Website of organization which is www.uniraj.ac.in.
- After that, candidates have to hit on “RULET 2022” link which is situated under ‘Website Links’.
- Now, a new window will open up, all you need is to press on “Admission Notice for Rulet – 2022” to read the notice.
- Read the notice and guidelines given in it carefully.
- Then, again come back on previous page and hit on “Set of Application Form for RULET 2022” link.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details in proper manner without any mistake.
- Affix, supporting documents and certificates along with a recent passport size photograph at the area in application form.
- At last, send the application form along with all documents and certificates in a sealed cover at the address stated below before the last date.
Direct Link to Download: Application Format
To Convener, RULET-2022,
Department of Law,
University of Rajasthan,
Jaipur – 302 004
- End Date for Submission of Application: 11-05-2022
- Exam Date: 21-05-2022
- GD and PI will be commenced from: 22-05-2022
- Result will be Declared Upto: 15-06-2022
Download PDF: RULET Entrance Exam Notification
To get other details regarding RULET Application Form 2022 candidates may go through this Official Link.