Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:54 pm
Shobhit University Admission
Shobhit University Admission 2022: Shobhit University invites students to get Shobhit University Admission in UG and PG Courses. Students able to satisfy the required eligibility by the authority can submit Shobhit University Admission 2022 Application form before the closing date that is 2nd week of May 2022. According to the shobhituniversity.ac.in admission notification, contenders need to deposit the application Fee which is given below, so please have a glance at once!!!!
Shobhit University Admission
|Name of University||Shobhit University|
|Courses for admission||Bachelor, Master, Ph.D Programmes|
|Mode of apply||Online/ offline|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of May 2022|
Various Bachelor, Master, Ph.D courses are offered by the university and for each course, authority sets criteria. Admission will be granted to the aspirants on the basis of their performance in the below furnished selection process. Whole acknowledgement and details regarding Shobhit University Admission 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, How to apply, and Important Dates are mentioned in below section by the team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
Shobhit University Courses:
|Under Graduate Programs/ After 10+2|
Bachelor of Technology
Masters of Technology Integrated
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Bachelors of Business Administration
|Bachelors of Computer Applications
Bachelor of Sciences (Honors)
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Commerce (Honors)
|Post Graduate Programs/ After Graduation|
|Masters of Technology
Masters of Pharmacy
Masters of Business Administration
|Masters of Computer Applications
Master of Sciences
|Under Graduate Programs/ After Class 10|
|Polytechnic||Bachelor of Technology Integrated (Polytechnic +B.Tech)|
Eligibility Criteria for Shobhit University Admission:
Candidates who are going to apply for Shobhit University Admission must possess below stated qualification from a well recognized institute or university with good academic record.
For Graduation Course: To take admission in Graduation courses, Minimum qualification of the contenders is 12th pass from recognized board.
For Post Graduation Course: Applicants should hold the degree of Graduation in relevant field form a reputated university.
For Post Doctoral Certificates Course: Should have Master’s degree as per course.
- Candidates who are applying online for admission are required to pay fee of Rs. 1100/- online through Credit Cards,Debit Cards,Net Banking.
- Aspirants who are applying online for admission have to pay fee by Bank Draft for Rs.1100/- non-refundable (in favour of Shobhit University, Meerut or Shobhit University, Gangoh)
Also Check : Shobhit University Result
Shobhit University Admission Process:
- Admission of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the Shobhit University Admission Entrance Test (SUNET)/ Performance in other recognized Entrance Tests and Marks in 10+2 / other qualifying degrees followed by counselling process.
- Aspirants have to perform well to get admission into undergraduate and post graduate courses.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Required Documents at the time of Shobhit University Counselling:
For Shobhit University Admission, candidates have to bring all the below stated documents at the time of counselling. Must have a glance!!!
- Contenders need to bring Demand Draft of Rs.10, 000/- in favor of Shobhit University, payable at Meerut / Gangoh. This amount will be adjusted into Tuition Fee.
- Originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents (Originals shall be returned after verification).
- Entrance Exam Score Card, if available
- Mark sheets/certificates of class X (as proof of date of birth) and of class XII and Graduation.
- Two passport size recent color photographs
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
How to Apply for Shobhit University Admission 2022???
Candidates who want to take admission in Shobhit University, they can apply through online as well as offline mode:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Shobhit University that is www.shobhituniversity.ac.in.
- On the home page, you have to hit on “Register Online: Admission Registration Form 2022” link.
- Now you have to hit on appropriate link according to the course you want to apply for
- A new page will appear on your digital screen and you have to hit on “Register Now” and hit on “Register” Tab
- Application form will appear on your digital screen and you are required to fill the same in appropriate manner with all the required details.
- Also you have to upload all the scanned documents, testimonials and certificates along with recent passport size photograph and signature.
- At last you have to hit on submit tab and also take print out of the application form for future use
- Candidates can download application from university website i.e. www.shobhituniversity.ac.in.
- To download form hot on link as ‘Download Admission Registration Form’ and take a printout of it.
- Then fill form with all asked details and send to address mention below within a A4 size envelope by Speed post / reliable courier.
Central Coordination Committee (Admissions),
Shobhit University Tower 7-Institutional Area,
Mayur Vihar Phase-II, Pocket –B Delhi 110091, India
|Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of April 2022|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Shobhit University Admit Cards||4th week of May 2022|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||During the 2nd week of June 2022|
|Shobhit University final result||4th week of June 2022|
For getting other information open Official Link. Candidates may get latest updates related Shobhit University Admission 2022-23 notification, through this page.