Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 06:59 pm
Tata Institute of Social Science has released the notification for TISSNET 2022. Candidates who are going to participate in the TISS Entrance Exam must fill the TISS Application Form and check the TISSNET Exam Date, Syllabus from here.
TISSNET Application Form is going to be available from 22-10-2022 on the official website of Tata Institute of Social Science that is admission.tiss.edu. Last date to fill the TISSNET 2022 Application Form is 10-12-2022.
TISS NET 2022- Important Details:
|Exam Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|TISSNET 2022 Exam Date||19-01-2022|
|TISS Courses||M.A. / M.Sc. / M.P.H./ M.H.A.|
TISSNET 2022 Registration
TISSNET 2022 exam is conducted for admission in PG courses like M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H. This year TISSNET Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 19-01-2022. Candidates who clear the Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test have to appear for Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
Candidates can collect further information about TISSNET 2022 January Exam and Registration by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team of www.goldeneraeducation.com
TISSNET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records to apply against TISSNET Notification 2022. Applicants must complete all the requirements of their final year bachelor degree exam by 2nd June 2022.
- Students who are in final year of the qualifying exam but have not passed in all the courses are not eligible to apply for TISSNET 2022 Notification.
Do You Know?
TISSNET 2022 Application Fee:
Fee Details against TISS Exam Notification:
|Paying through Online Mode|
|Applying for 1 course||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260|
|Applying for 2 course||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520|
|Applying for 3 course||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780|
|Paying through Challan|
|Applying for 1 course||Rs. 1000 + bank charges||Rs. 250 + bank charges|
|Applying for 2 course||Rs. 2000 + bank charges||Rs. 500 + bank charges|
|Applying for 3 course||Rs. 3000 + bank charges||Rs. 750 + bank charges|
Check Now: How to Apply For Education Loan
Mode of Payment:
Online Mode: Contenders can Pay The Application Fee Online mode using Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking.
Offline Mode: Payment can also be done by cash deposit in any SBI branch using Challan method.
TISSNET 2022 Admission Process:
Admission to M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H and other Courses will be done on basis of mark obtained in Tata Institute of Social Sciences NET 2022 Exam. A TISSNET 2022 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of TISSNET Entrance Exam and all admission rounds.
After qualifying the entrance test, candidates have to qualify the Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds to get admission. TISSNET Admission 2022 will be started from the month of February 2022.
Instructions to Apply for TISSNET 2022:
Contenders can apply for TISSNET Entrance Exam 2022, either through online mode or through offline mode:
- For TISSNET 2022 Registration, candidates are required to visit the official site of Tata Institute of Social Sciences that is www.tiss.edu.
- On home page of official site go to “Admissions” section and hit the link for TISSNET Registration 2022.
- On next page choose the appropriate tab link to fill TISSNET 2022 Online Registration.
- If you are a new user then hit on “Register” link.
- Fill in the details in Online Application Form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Registered candidates can hit on “Already Registered” link and login with previous id and password to fill TISS NET Online Application Form.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the TISS 2022 Application Form.
- Fill TISS Application Form 2022 with all essential details correctly and upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Make payment of requisite application fee.
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of TISS NET Application Form.
- Applicants will get the offline TISSNET Application Form by Speed Post through sending an application request with application fees to the given address: Asisistant Registrar (Academic), TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
- Now fill the offline TISS Application Form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Attach photo copies of required documents and submit TISSNET 2022 TISS Application Form to postal address which will be given in official TISSNET 2022 Notification.
TISSNET Admit Card 2022:
Contenders can download the TISSNET Admit Card in the third week of December 2022 through online mode from official website. Applicants can get their TISSNET Hard by entering User ID, Password & Security Code. Without holding a valid TISSNET Admit Card, students will not be allowed to write the examination.
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2022:
- The TISSNET 2022 Question Paper will contain objective type questions.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based mode).
- The exam duration will be of 1 hour & 40 minutes (2:00 PM to 3:40 PM).
- Questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and English Proficiency.
- There will be no provision of negative marking.
|Maths & Logical Reasoning||30|
TISSNET 2022 Syllabus:
Applicants can check the TISSNET Syllabus from below section:
- Number Series, Eye for detail, Logical Connectivity, Venn Diagram, Cubes, Alphabet Series, Statement Conclusion/Assumption/ Arguments, Linear/Circular/Family Arrangement, Puzzles, etc.
- DI Topics:
- Bar graph, Pie chart, Case lets, Line graphs, Tables, Double pie chart, Multiple graphs & Data comparison.
- Profit and Loss, Basic Geometry, Percentages, Averages, Ratio and Proportion
- Antonyms, Odd word out, Right usage of words in fill in the blank, Fill in the Blanks – Homophones, Idioms – Match the following, Sentence Correction, Analogies, etc.
- Purpose of the passage, Assumption and Supporting Statement, Inference and Conclusion Drawn, Author’s Point of View, Strengthen and Weaken, Flaw and Discrepancy, etc.
- Environment & ecology, Economy/ Policy, Gender/Health/Education, Media/ICTs/Literature/Art/Culture, Politics/History/Governance/Law, International politics/ current events, Labour, Sports, etc
Want help in apply online ? Get Tips: How fill application form
TISSNET 2022 Results:
TISSNET Result 2022 will be accessed through online mode from the official website in the last week of January 2022. The minimum qualifying TISSNET 2022 Cutoff will be 45% for general and 35% for SC/ST candidates. Candidates who will appear in the exam may download their TISSNET 2022 Result through login.
TISSNET Selection Procedure:
Candidates have to appear in the Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test and score more than the qualifying marks to be eligible for further admission round. Qualified candidates have to appear in the Pre-Interview Test (PIT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. On the basis of all the rounds, a Merit list will be prepared. Candidates who have their name in the merit list will get admission in the TISS Institute.
TISSNET 2022 Important Dates:
|Release of TISSNET Application Form||22-10-2022|
|Last date to submit the TISS online application||10-12-2022|
|Last Date for receipt of TISSNET application form by post||12-12-2022|
|Admit card release||26th to 27-12-2022|
|TISSNET Exam date||19-01-2022|
|Declaration of TISSNET result||Last week of January 2022|
|PI & PIT admission rounds||Last week of February to Last week of March 2022|
|Announcement of Selection||Last week of April 2022|
For acquiring more details regarding TISSNET 2022, you need to visit this Official Link. Visit www.goldeneraeducation.com regularly for getting the latest updates regarding TISSNET 2022.