Last updated on June 19th, 2021 at 07:39 pm
Tripura Medical College MBBS Admission
Tripura Medical College MBBS Admission 2022: Tripura Medical College, West Tripura invites applications for admission to MBBS Course for the academic session 2022. The Entrance Test for admission to M.B.B.S Course under Tripura Medical College, Hapania, Agartala will be held in the month of May 2022. So, all the interested candidates must fill Tripura Medical College Application Form2022 before the due date. Candidates can check the exam date and other details from the below section of this page.
Duration of Course: 4½ (four and half) year
Tripura Medical College is situated at Hapania. It is only 07 km far away from Agartala. Tripura Medical College offers the best quality medical education for graduate and post graduate students. Here in this section we will provide you complete details for Tripura Medical College MBBS Admission 2022. Candidates going to appear in entrance exam must check eligibility criteria and exam pattern before applying.
- Candidates must have passed class 10+2 or equivalent exam and in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50 % marks.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes /Scheduled Tribes should have a minimum of 40 % marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology taken together.
Candidate’s age should be 17 years as on 31st December of application year. Date of birth must be check out at 10th standard.
Tripura Medical College MBBS 2022 Entrance Exam Pattern
The Syllabus for the Entrance Test will be the same as that of class XI & XII under the 10+2 scheme of the State / Central Education Boards. Let’s have a look below:
|Method of Exam||Optical Mark Recognition /Reading (OMR)|
|Total Marks of the Entrance Test||100|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (Single Response type)|
|Total Questions||100 (each question carries 1 mark)|
|Distribution of Questions||Physics-20, Chemistry-20, Biology/Biotechnology-60|
|Distribution of Marks||Physics-20, Chemistry-20, Biology/Biotechnology -60|
Candidates are required to pay the specified amount as application fee through demand draft in favour of “The Society for Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital,” Hapania, West Tripura, payable at Agartala in any state bank of India bank branch or other nationalized bank.
On the basis of the Entrance Test Exam results, merit lists shall be prepared for selection of eligible candidates on merit basis.
Procedure to Apply for Tripura Medical College MBBS Application Form:
- Interested candidates directly obtain their Tripura Medical College MBBS application form at Principal’s office personally/representative on all working days from 11 am to 4 pm on payment of requisite application fee. In other way candidates can download their MBBS application form at Tripura Medical College online website www.tmc.nic.in
- Application form must be filled by the candidates where all the information should be filled correctly. Candidates will need to upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature along with all the necessary documents.
- Application fee is to be paid, once the application form is filled.
- At last take a print out of it and send to “The office of the Principal, Tripura Medical College, Hapania, Agartala” through registered post.
|Availability Application Form||May 2022|
|Last date of Receipt of Complete Application Form||May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||At the end of May 2022|
For more details about Tripura Medical College MBBS Admission 2022 candidates can check this Official Link. Dear candidates for all kinds of updates keep visiting this page daily or Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.